Add a Photo

By ZONEPERFECT
Available in three flavors, including Vanilla Berry, Chocolate and Raspberry, the newest addition to the ZonePerfect® brand combines the smooth, creamy richness of Greek yogurt with protein to keep you going. ZonePerfect® Greek flavors can be found in the nutrition aisle at select grocery stores, drug stores and mass merchandisers.
Photos (12)
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Keystone, IA
I tried the chocolate ones. They were absolutely disgusting. The coating was chalky and tasted awful.
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Washington, VA
I was excited when I got one of the Greek yogurt raspberry bars in my Good Life Voxbox, but it turned out to be really disappointing. First of all, it has almost 200 calories in each bar and they aren't very big. I guess that's to be expected for something so high in protein and fiber but its definitely a con for me. Aside from that, it tasted TERRIBLE. It was really artificial tasting and way too chewy. It tasted almost like a block of hardened cough syrup. I'm hoping that other flavors are better, but after tasting the raspberry one, I'm not a fan.
Amy T.
Amy T.
Weston, WI
The Greek yogurt bar did nothing for me. I have tried Greek yogurt in the past and it doesn't agree with my taste buds. I gave this bar a shot anyways and wasn't impressed with the taste. I like the idea of the bar but I won't eat something for that reason alone.

I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
stephanie s.
stephanie s.
Joplin, MO
Absolutely DISGUSTING!
I bought these yogurt bars with the intentions of eating a wholesome, natural tasting snack.
These literally tasted like chemicals! Very stale, and the outer yogurt coating left a chalky feeling in my mouth.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Carpinteria, CA
I received these compliement form Influenster, and i must admit they were so gross, i am not picky when it comes to snack bars, but this one oh gosh just the first taste was awful. will definitely NOT be purchasing these.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
ARLINGTON, TX
* Recieved this in my goodlfe voxbox* Took a bite, chewed it and than spat it out. I don't know if it's the flavor or my taste buds but it tasted like sweet dirt.
devika s.
devika s.
Jamaica
I tried these out from from a friends request and it was nasty. .it does not have natural taste and I couldn't stomach it..not and good buy.
Raven M.
Raven M.
Bedford, IA
I received the raspberry flavored one and was not impressed. It was like eating protein powder with a hint of raspberry flavor. Not my thing I guess.
Gina M.
Gina M.
If you want the nutrients and vitamins promised in this bar, go eat some fruit, vegetables and protein for a more wholesome, filling and delicious meal. These bars taste pretty awful, and I would not buy them again.
Jenna P.
Jenna P.
Cheektowaga, NY
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for review purposes in the Good Life VoxBox. I received the Vanilla Berry flavor. This bar was so grainy I could not even finish the whole thing. I don't usually like the yogurt covered anything because it usually is too sweet and too fake tasting. However the yogurt part was the best part of the bar but wast still too sweet. The middle was a very grainy, crunchy center with dried berries which even still was sweetened.
Erica V.
Erica V.
Was the Bar that you tried true to it's flavor?
Brittney D.
Brittney D.
Granite City, IL
Did anyone buy any recenting after getting it from Influenster complimentary for testing purposes out there #GoodVoxBox
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Sioux Falls, SD
Are these any good? They sound ok but kinda timid to go buy a full box.
Stacy D.
Stacy D.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Does the raspberry taste good?
margarita c.
margarita c.
Corona, CA
Should i try these? Why or why not?