BY ZONEPERFECT

Available in three flavors, including Vanilla Berry, Chocolate and Raspberry, the newest addition to the ZonePerfect® brand combines the smooth, creamy richness of Greek yogurt with protein to keep you going. ZonePerfect® Greek flavors can be found in the nutrition aisle at select grocery stores, drug stores and mass merchandisers. see more...

ZonePerfect® Greek Yogurt Bars
  • "One of my biggest problems is snacking, so I was excited to try out the Zone Perfect Greek Yogurt Berry Bar when it came in my Good Life VoxBox." in 46 reviews
  • "Convenient packages yummy snack on the go for those who like greek yogurt and come in different flavors my favorite vanilla Berry mmm" in 28 reviews
  • "class and really enjoyed the flavor and didn't expect it to be so good, I'm kinda sick of eating other kinds of protein bars and this was a good difference in flavor. " in 12 reviews
  • "I received the Greek Yogurt Raspberry flavor in my Good Life Vox Box to try, and when I first opened it I noticed it was dense." in 10 reviews
  • "*I received this product complimentary from Influenster This was the perfect bar to tide me over while I was out and about one day running errands." in 10 reviews
Heather D.
Clarksville, TN
Foodie Expert
Literally one of the best protein bars I've ever tried. They taste great and keep me full . I eat them in the morning to get my day started or after a workout to refuel . The price is a little higher than most but worth it because the flavor is so much better.
Crystal S.
Chicopee, MA
Foodie Expert
These are so good! And perfectly portable! If you are a snacker like I am, this is the perfect treat to have on hand for busy days!
michelle D.
Rochester , NY
Foodie Expert
These are just amazing I love the yogurt that covers all the oats an stuff and it's just really healthy and tasty
Christy M.
Morgan Hill, CA
Foodie Expert
I love the ZonePerfect® Greek Yogurt Bars. They have a great flavor and keep me feeling full longer then other brands.
Yessenia M.
I love these bars. I always eat them for snacks and when I'm running late in the morning.
Sherry F.
Fresno, Ca
I love the Zone yogurt bars. they're so tasty. a good mid-morning snack at work. just filling enough for a snack, but not for a meal.
corina r.
Temple, TX
What more can I say about OPI? They have the most unique colors (and names of colors) in the industry, the polish goes on smooth and evenly, even with one coat! The bottles are large and give you a loot of product so that it lasts you what seems like forever. Doesn't chip, lasts longer than most other polishes...they are simply the best💅💅💅💅💅💕💕💕💕💕
Angwai J.
San Diego, CA
I kind of have a thing for yogurt bars. They're so good. These are amazing. You do not know how tempted I am to eat the whole box. The bars are pretty small but quite filling to me for the size. :
Robin O.
Dothan, AL
Foodie Expert
I have been eating ZonePerfect bars as healthy snacks for a long time, but I usually choose the all-chocolate flavors. Since Greek yogurt is so popular I was intrigued by these. I first tried the Chocolate flavor (of course), but then I ended up trying the Raspberry and Vanilla Berry ones as well. All are tasty and satisfying (~190 calories, 12 g protein & 3 g fiber).
Micaela R.
Fort Worth, TX
They are a healthy and very tasty treat. Must try if you're looking for another snack option. Or you could eat as dessert after a green salad. Sold in most groceries stores and pharmacies. Creamy rich coat. I like the berry one.
Erica V.
Foodie Expert
Was the Bar that you tried true to it's flavor?
Brittney D.
Granite City, IL
Foodie Expert
Did anyone buy any recenting after getting it from Influenster complimentary for testing purposes out there #GoodVoxBox
Lindsay K.
Sioux Falls, SD
Are these any good? They sound ok but kinda timid to go buy a full box.
Stacy D.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Does the raspberry taste good?
margarita c.
Foodie Expert
Should i try these? Why or why not?