Add a Photo

By ZONEPERFECT
Available in three flavors, including Vanilla Berry, Chocolate and Raspberry, the newest addition to the ZonePerfect® brand combines the smooth, creamy richness of Greek yogurt with protein to keep you going. ZonePerfect® Greek flavors can be found in the nutrition aisle at select grocery stores, drug stores and mass merchandisers.
Photos (12)
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
Milwaukee, WI
I received the complimentary full size ZonePerfect Greek Yogurt Vanilla Berry bar in the GoodLife Vox box from Influenster. I love how the sweet creaminess of the greek yogurt complimented the tartness of the berries. Definitely nutrition done right and done tasty. I'll be picking up the Greek Yogurt with Chocolate and the Greek Yogurt with Raspberries. I'll just throw it in my purse for those days when I can't get out for lunch. A keeper for sure.
Megan A.
Megan A.
Henderson, TX
I took my greek yogurt raspberry to a picnic yesterday for lunch. I was pleased with the taste and the calorie count. Coming in at under 200 calories, I was able to have a bigger afternoon snack and it kept me full until snack time!
Whitnee R.
Whitnee R.
Fayetteville, GA
This arrived in my vox box yesterday and I happened to be starving so I ate it right away. It was better than most quick meal bars I've tried. And it satisfied me for quite a while. Will buy for sure.
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
These bars are a great pick me up. Ever since I've been introduced to them, I always have one in my bag to reach for just in case I need to eat or get hungry.
Jessa B.
Jessa B.
BILLERICA
After receving these in my #GoodVoxBox complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes, I wasn't sure how they'd taste. But come to my surprise...they are just like a yogurt covered granola bar plus protein. I'm not sure how healthy these are but I think for a post workout snack, these would come in handy.
Annette J.
Annette J.
Bronx , Ny
Im in love with this right here just amazing
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Chicopee, MA
Jan. 31, 2017, 3:42 p.m.
Review for: ZonePerfect® Greek Yogurt Bars
These are so good! And perfectly portable! If you are a snacker like I am, this is the perfect treat to have on hand for busy days!
Donna H.
Donna H.
College Point, NY
I've seen these for some time now, and I'd really like to try these. I've tried dieting, and I think this would help me.
Kristina R.
Kristina R.
Florissant, MO
This Greek yogurt bars are delish! I received the chocolate one, and I loved it! I received this product in my #GoodVoxBox complimentary of Influenster
Rukesa W.
Rukesa W.
I really enjoyed this bar it was full of flavor and kept my taste buds wanting more I received this product to review by influenster and I am very glad I was able to try it.
Erica V.
Erica V.
Foodie Expert
Was the Bar that you tried true to it's flavor?
Brittney D.
Brittney D.
Granite City, IL
Did anyone buy any recenting after getting it from Influenster complimentary for testing purposes out there #GoodVoxBox
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Sioux Falls, SD
Are these any good? They sound ok but kinda timid to go buy a full box.
margarita c.
margarita c.
Corona, CA
Should i try these? Why or why not?
Stacy D.
Stacy D.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Does the raspberry taste good?