BY ZONEPERFECT

Available in three flavors, including Vanilla Berry, Chocolate and Raspberry, the newest addition to the ZonePerfect® brand combines the smooth, creamy richness of Greek yogurt with protein to keep you going. ZonePerfect® Greek flavors can be found in the nutrition aisle at select grocery stores, drug stores and mass merchandisers. see more...

ZonePerfect® Greek Yogurt Bars
  • "One of my biggest problems is snacking, so I was excited to try out the Zone Perfect Greek Yogurt Berry Bar when it came in my Good Life VoxBox." in 46 reviews
  • "Convenient packages yummy snack on the go for those who like greek yogurt and come in different flavors my favorite vanilla Berry mmm" in 28 reviews
  • "class and really enjoyed the flavor and didn't expect it to be so good, I'm kinda sick of eating other kinds of protein bars and this was a good difference in flavor. " in 12 reviews
  • "*I received this product complimentary from Influenster This was the perfect bar to tide me over while I was out and about one day running errands." in 10 reviews
  • "I received the Greek Yogurt Raspberry flavor in my Good Life Vox Box to try, and when I first opened it I noticed it was dense." in 10 reviews
Karen O.
I just got my #goodlifevoxbox yesterday amazing delight to have inside.. the greek yogurt chocolate bar was delicioius and i do recommend for any of us to buy so crunchy you cant pass up..if you have a sweet tooth and are wanting to still have some some sweets this is a fabulous snack!
Emily B.
Oklahoma City, OK
I've tried Zone bars before, but have never had any of the Greek Yogurt flavors. I really enjoyed the Chocolate and Raspberry flavor. I liked the crunch of the middle and the flavor of the yogurt on the outside. The only reason I didn't give this an A is because it was sticky, I don't like when protein bars stick to my teeth!
Merilee C.
Yreka, CA
I spend a lot of time in the mountains and on the run. I am always looking for the next best easy food source and this is it! I love these bars! They are lightweight and easy to carry, plus are a great source of energy for a day hike or several days in the woods. I highly recommend these amazing Greek Yougrt Bars for everyone...
Raelynn L.
They can be pricey at some stores, and I have found them the cheapest at Big Lots. I love Zone bars in general but the Chocolate Greek Yogurt is my favorite of these. They are a great snack on the go to keep me going in between meals.
Tia G.
Mission Viejo, CA
Don't get me wrong these are tasty little suckers. Hearty texture and creamy yogurt (icing). However, they are high in Fat and in Sugars so if you are watching those things, these bars will derail you. I can't remember the exact amount, but when I was on Weight Watchers they were like an entire third of my points for the day. Have to pass on them when I am trying to lose weight.
Jennifer O.
I received a sample of this in my VoxBox about 2 days ago. I set it aside, hoping it would be a great breakfast alternative to start my day. It was filling, but the taste was not appealing at all (I had the chocolate variety). Maybe one of the other flavors would be better, but I don't plan on purchasing this in the future.
Heather C.
Port Charlotte, FL
This product was complimentary of Influenster from the Good Life VoxBox. I was hesitant to try it considering I do not like yogurt but you couldn't taste the yogurt and it actually was pretty tasty. The only down part on it for me was the chocolate alcohol was pretty strong.
Faith M.
Secaucus, NJ
When I received this in my voxbox I was pretty excited. I've always been a fan of yogurt coated protein bars, because they completely cover the chalky taste of the protein. These were even better than I expected. They weren't overly sweet, or dry. Very filling, nutritional, and still delicious!
shannon p.
Woodland, WA
They were okay, and I bought them on sale to try. They are not my favorite protein bar, but they aren't gross I guess. They're just okay. i tried the chocolate one with white greek yogurt around the top. I did like that it had a cookie crunch in it, which was a nice surprise.
Ana S.
Hillsboro, OR
I just tried the Yogurt Bar, I got this as a complimentary product from Influenster, in the Paradise VoxBox! I must say that it is so delicious! And i believe it is only 190 calorie?! I am definitely going to the store and getting more. Guys....I think I'm addicted! xD
Erica V.
Was the Bar that you tried true to it's flavor?
Brittney D.
Granite City, IL
Did anyone buy any recenting after getting it from Influenster complimentary for testing purposes out there #GoodVoxBox
Lindsay K.
Sioux Falls, SD
Are these any good? They sound ok but kinda timid to go buy a full box.
margarita c.
Should i try these? Why or why not?
Stacy D.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Does the raspberry taste good?