BY ZONEPERFECT

Available in three flavors, including Vanilla Berry, Chocolate and Raspberry, the newest addition to the ZonePerfect® brand combines the smooth, creamy richness of Greek yogurt with protein to keep you going. ZonePerfect® Greek flavors can be found in the nutrition aisle at select grocery stores, drug stores and mass merchandisers. see more...

ZonePerfect® Greek Yogurt Bars
  • "One of my biggest problems is snacking, so I was excited to try out the Zone Perfect Greek Yogurt Berry Bar when it came in my Good Life VoxBox." in 46 reviews
  • "Convenient packages yummy snack on the go for those who like greek yogurt and come in different flavors my favorite vanilla Berry mmm" in 28 reviews
  • "class and really enjoyed the flavor and didn't expect it to be so good, I'm kinda sick of eating other kinds of protein bars and this was a good difference in flavor. " in 12 reviews
  • "I received the Greek Yogurt Raspberry flavor in my Good Life Vox Box to try, and when I first opened it I noticed it was dense." in 10 reviews
  • "*I received this product complimentary from Influenster This was the perfect bar to tide me over while I was out and about one day running errands." in 10 reviews
Bailey D.
Philadelphia , PA
I received the raspberry flavored Zone Perfect bar complimentary from influenster in my GoodLifeVoxBox. It was the first thing I tried and it was awesome! The only thing I didn't like too much was that it is high in calories, but it is pretty filling so it is good for breakfast or an in between snack.
Halynn G.
Buda, TX
I really don't like yogurt but when I had tasted the bar it was sooo good. I might buy the box.
Jessica R.
Carpinteria, CA
I received these compliement form Influenster, and i must admit they were so gross, i am not picky when it comes to snack bars, but this one oh gosh just the first taste was awful. will definitely NOT be purchasing these.
Ann Y.
I received the chocolate one complimentary from Influenster in my Good Life VoxBox. I like the flavor, it wasn't too sweet or too bland. I like how it has 12g of protein and has greek yogurt on it. What i didn't like was after you chew it for a bit, you start to get a grainy texture in your mouth. Overall, it's not bad.
Kathryn B.
Westlake, OH
I received the Raspberry flavor complementary in my Good Life Vox Box and was pleasantly surprised! I've eaten nutrition bars in the past, specifically Luna bars, and these are so much better! I can't speak for the other flavors but the raspberry was sweet and paired perfectly with the greek yogurt. I work 3rd shift and hate eating at night, so this is a great meal replacement for me that provides protein to keep me going and is filling. Also good for before/after a workout. Will definitely purchase!
olivia z.
Eden Prairie, MN
I loved it, but hated it. I have the chocolate. it's good but tastes too fake. I don't really like the artificial taste. I will be sticking to my normal luna bars!
Tasha C.
I received the chocolate and greek yogurt protein bar free from influenster in the good life vox box , and it tastes like a combo of a protein bar, rice crispy, and an oreo. (If you can imagine that) I like that it has 12 g of protein in just one bar and fiber. I don't like how it still has 4g of saturated fat. But It's a decent bar for people who don't want to eat a protein bar that tastes like carboard this one is actually pretty yummy.
Muong S.
Richmond, CA
I got this as a complimentary product from Influenster. While I didn't like the sweetness of the raspberry flavored one (since I don't like sweets), my boyfriend really liked it. He recommends this product to people because he enjoys the mixture of greek yogurt with raspberry. He also thinks this is a great and healthy way to satisfy the sweet tooth after a workout!
Mary J.
Bennington, NE
I'm not a person to eat nutrition bars. Either they are flimsy and fall apart, or they are so dense they taste like cardboard. Zone Perfect surprised me! I received the Greek Yogurt Raspberry flavor in my Good Life Vox Box to try, and when I first opened it I noticed it was dense. My immediate thought was negative because of past experience, but once I tasted it I was impressed by the dense yet soft texture. I also thought the flavor was great because I'm always looking for something to curb my sweet tooth. The balance between raspberry, yogurt and the rest of the make up of the bar was perfect. I love that it has 12g of protein, but was hoping for a little more on the fiber side, only 3g, especially with how dense the bar is. I am so impressed with this bar that I'll actually be going out and buying a box of a different flavor (possibly chocolate) to see what I think. That doesn't happen too often, so for my standards this bar is pretty well high quality. Thank you Influenster and Zone Perfect for introducing me to this bar. I hope I like the other flavors!
Christine L.
Fort Worth, TX
I am a protein, meal replacement, breakfast, healthy bar nut! I am also a huge fan of Greek yogurt! I received the raspberry Greek yogurt bar from the Good life Vox box and was excited to try it! I took it on a bike ride which was a mistake on my part because it didn't stand well in the Texas heat! it melted on my fingers and became a little messy! But I loved the taste! The Greek Yogurt, and Raspberry tasted great together and the texture wasn't bad either. aside from the mess! I want to try the chocolate one next! I'll just make sure I eat it for breakfast instead of on the go! :)
Erica V.
Foodie Expert
Was the Bar that you tried true to it's flavor?
Brittney D.
Granite City, IL
Foodie Expert
Did anyone buy any recenting after getting it from Influenster complimentary for testing purposes out there #GoodVoxBox
Lindsay K.
Sioux Falls, SD
Are these any good? They sound ok but kinda timid to go buy a full box.
Stacy D.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Does the raspberry taste good?
margarita c.
Foodie Expert
Should i try these? Why or why not?