Add a Photo

By ZONEPERFECT
Available in three flavors, including Vanilla Berry, Chocolate and Raspberry, the newest addition to the ZonePerfect® brand combines the smooth, creamy richness of Greek yogurt with protein to keep you going. ZonePerfect® Greek flavors can be found in the nutrition aisle at select grocery stores, drug stores and mass merchandisers.
Photos (12)
Sharon R.
Sharon R.
Winthrop, Ma
I need to eat extra protein in my diet due to being on dialysis. My nutritionist recommended these and I am glad she did. These taste so good compaired to other protein supplements. I eat one a day and it is like a treat!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
I eat them before I go to work I work 2nf shift and when I do eat ont I'm not munching throughout they day.
Brandi P.
Brandi P.
I received one of these complimentary from Influenster in my Good Life Vox Box and got a Chocolate flavored one, I'm not much of a chocolate person but it was pretty good and very filling. I'm planning on buying some more so that I can try the other 2 varieties. Overall I'm very pleased with the Greek yogurt bar, it wasn't too sweet and and it tasted pretty good.
May C.
May C.
Jersey City, NJ
I really liked my chocolate Greek Yogurt bar. It came with my Good Life Vox Box and it was the first thing I had. I was expecting it to be sweeter, but I'm glad it's not. It was very delicious and filling, great as a quick snack. I'm definitely going to pick up the chocolate one again!
Fiorella G.
Fiorella G.
I really enjoy getting this kind of snacks … take it everywhere is your running out of time.. protein bar ….. :) you will love it
Amy T.
Amy T.
Weston, WI
The Greek yogurt bar did nothing for me. I have tried Greek yogurt in the past and it doesn't agree with my taste buds. I gave this bar a shot anyways and wasn't impressed with the taste. I like the idea of the bar but I won't eat something for that reason alone.

I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Rita A.
Rita A.
Philadelphia, PA
I eat one of these if I'm in class all day and don't have time to get food. It keeps me full for a few hours and they taste delicious. When I look for protein/meal bars I always look at sugar, protein, and calories. Zone bars are my favorite brand because they're relatively low calorie and low sugar but densely packed with protein. The Greek yogurt bars are my new favorites.
Tiala B.
Tiala B.
Not bad but they are not the greatest taste i have tried many protein bars and there are a lot of bad ones.
stephanie s.
stephanie s.
Joplin, MO
Absolutely DISGUSTING!
I bought these yogurt bars with the intentions of eating a wholesome, natural tasting snack.
These literally tasted like chemicals! Very stale, and the outer yogurt coating left a chalky feeling in my mouth.
Erika A.
Erika A.
San Ysidro, CA
I love these soooo much. They are really addicting I love 'em! I received these complementary from Influenster.
Erica V.
Erica V.
Was the Bar that you tried true to it's flavor?
Brittney D.
Brittney D.
Granite City, IL
Did anyone buy any recenting after getting it from Influenster complimentary for testing purposes out there #GoodVoxBox
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Sioux Falls, SD
Are these any good? They sound ok but kinda timid to go buy a full box.
Stacy D.
Stacy D.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Does the raspberry taste good?
margarita c.
margarita c.
Corona, CA
Should i try these? Why or why not?