Add a Photo

By ZONEPERFECT
Available in three flavors, including Vanilla Berry, Chocolate and Raspberry, the newest addition to the ZonePerfect® brand combines the smooth, creamy richness of Greek yogurt with protein to keep you going. ZonePerfect® Greek flavors can be found in the nutrition aisle at select grocery stores, drug stores and mass merchandisers.
Photos (12)
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Henderson, NV
I received this in my Good Life Vox box for testing purposes.
I got this in my Good Life box, and I was really excited about it. I was really looking forward to being able to try this.
I didn't try this as soon as I opened up my box. I actually waited until it was about time for me to go to the gym.
Let me just say, first off, this bar tastes AMAZING. It doesn't taste like it would be good for you, but it is. The yogurt is very creamy and delicious, while the chocolate(I got the chocolate one) was like chocolate rice crispies.
When I ate this before the gym, I didn't really expect it to help me stay on top of my game.
It gave me enough energy to do my hardest at the gym, and still do housework when I came home, and then I finally crashed. All together the ZonePerfect bar gave me 4 hours of energy that I normally wouldn't have.
I will be going out and buying A LOT of these. They are a must have to me now!
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Spring Valley, CA
Received a free sample of Zone Chocolate yogurt bar in my #Good Life VoxBox from influenster. Skipped breakfast and ate the bar to hold me over to lunch and it helped me avoid a low sugar crush!
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Brooklyn, NY
Got this in my good life vox box! loved it and thought that it was delicious! i would definitely buy this again! I had the strawberry flavor! Cant wait to try the others!
ilene j.
ilene j.
Coconut Creek, FL
I have never used this item but it seems to be light and fresh looking. I would try this. I am always interested in trying new products.
alyssa l.
alyssa l.
I really would like to get these one day to give them to my kids... anything w Greek yogurt looks healthy to me... i wouldn't eat it because I'm not to fond of Greek yogurt but i know my kids would go crazy for them... so I'd be happy to get a sample of these...
Rukesa W.
Rukesa W.
I really enjoyed this bar it was full of flavor and kept my taste buds wanting more I received this product to review by influenster and I am very glad I was able to try it.
Kristina R.
Kristina R.
Florissant, MO
This Greek yogurt bars are delish! I received the chocolate one, and I loved it! I received this product in my #GoodVoxBox complimentary of Influenster
Donna H.
Donna H.
College Point, NY
I've seen these for some time now, and I'd really like to try these. I've tried dieting, and I think this would help me.
Valarie W.
Valarie W.
Phoenix, AZ
If you like granola bars then you will probebly like this product. The Greek yogurt topping wasn't what I was expecting. Not the best I have to say. Reminded me very much of your average granola bar and for a fill er up, not so much. I most likely would not be purchasing this product in the near future. Product I receive was complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Orland Park, il
These quick and ready protein bars are delicious and healthy! I keep one in my purse at all times just incase if I'm hungry or didn't have time to eat a meal!
Erica V.
Erica V.
Was the Bar that you tried true to it's flavor?
Brittney D.
Brittney D.
Granite City, IL
Did anyone buy any recenting after getting it from Influenster complimentary for testing purposes out there #GoodVoxBox
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Sioux Falls, SD
Are these any good? They sound ok but kinda timid to go buy a full box.
Stacy D.
Stacy D.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Does the raspberry taste good?
margarita c.
margarita c.
Corona, CA
Should i try these? Why or why not?