BY ZONEPERFECT

Available in three flavors, including Vanilla Berry, Chocolate and Raspberry, the newest addition to the ZonePerfect® brand combines the smooth, creamy richness of Greek yogurt with protein to keep you going. ZonePerfect® Greek flavors can be found in the nutrition aisle at select grocery stores, drug stores and mass merchandisers. see more...

ZonePerfect® Greek Yogurt Bars
  • "One of my biggest problems is snacking, so I was excited to try out the Zone Perfect Greek Yogurt Berry Bar when it came in my Good Life VoxBox." in 46 reviews
  • "Convenient packages yummy snack on the go for those who like greek yogurt and come in different flavors my favorite vanilla Berry mmm" in 28 reviews
  • "class and really enjoyed the flavor and didn't expect it to be so good, I'm kinda sick of eating other kinds of protein bars and this was a good difference in flavor. " in 12 reviews
  • "I received the Greek Yogurt Raspberry flavor in my Good Life Vox Box to try, and when I first opened it I noticed it was dense." in 10 reviews
  • "*I received this product complimentary from Influenster This was the perfect bar to tide me over while I was out and about one day running errands." in 10 reviews
Adriana O.
Perris, CA
I received a ZonePerfect Chocolate Greek Yogurt Bar in #goodlife #voxbox I was excited to try it and had it for my snack after my P.E. class and really enjoyed the flavor and didn't expect it to be so good, I'm kinda sick of eating other kinds of protein bars and this was a good difference in flavor.
Davi D.
Southampton, PA
I tried the vanilla berry yogurt bar. Usually I don't like yogurt but this tasted pretty good. I would prefer the chocolate one though. Over all I love the texture and chewiness. A lot of the healthy bars out there are very tiny. I think this was a good size. They should come out with more flavors other than the two fruit kinds. Like caramel, or oreo.
Amanda C.
Delmar, NY
I received the chocolate one in my voxbox. I am really interested in trying
The fruity flavored because I am not a huge chocolate fan. I did like the taste,
And felt that it kept be full. I also drank a whole glass of water with this bar.
Would buy! Didn't seem like I was eating a protein bar seemed like a treat!
Laura R.
I received this complimentary from Influenster in my GoodLifeVoxBox. I am a big raspberry fan and was excited to give this a try. I was very disappointed by the dry grainy texture and lack of raspberry flavor. The coating was very waxy and almost had a greasy consistency. The protein powder aftertaste was really bad too. You get just as much protein and more nutritional value in a regular Greek yogurt.
Andrea T.
Henderson, NV
I received this complimemtery from Influenster. I am not usually one to eat protein bars. I brought this as a snack for work. I liked it. It was very filling. The calories are a bit high if just eating it as a snack. However, if eating as your lunch then I would say it would be something I may buy in the future. The flavor was pretty good.
Cherise A.
Puyallup, WA
I received the Vanilla Berry ZonePerfect bar in my #GoodVoxBox, and immediately tried it out. I was hesitant to take the first bite, as I have had plenty of protein bars that taste and feel like chalk.

I was please to find that this one had a smooth, sweet, and delicious taste. Definitely one of my favorites. I can't wait to try the other flavors!
corina r.
Temple, TX
What more can I say about OPI? They have the most unique colors (and names of colors) in the industry, the polish goes on smooth and evenly, even with one coat! The bottles are large and give you a loot of product so that it lasts you what seems like forever. Doesn't chip, lasts longer than most other polishes...they are simply the best💅💅💅💅💅💕💕💕💕💕
Jenn G.
I love Zone Perfect bars! I think they're great for on the go, just a snack, after, or before a work out! They're the right size with the right amount of sweetness and flavor! They might seem a little "chalky" or thick if you aren't used to protein bars but from a person who has tried A LOT of different bars these are some of the better ones!
Christine P.
Cicero, IL
I received the chocolate one from Influenster. I normally don't like chocolate health bars that much because they kinda just taste odd, but this one was really good. I was really surprised by how much protein it had in it with not that much calories. I totally want to try them all!
Karen O.
I just got my #goodlifevoxbox yesterday amazing delight to have inside.. the greek yogurt chocolate bar was delicioius and i do recommend for any of us to buy so crunchy you cant pass up..if you have a sweet tooth and are wanting to still have some some sweets this is a fabulous snack!
Erica V.
Was the Bar that you tried true to it's flavor?
Brittney D.
Granite City, IL
Did anyone buy any recenting after getting it from Influenster complimentary for testing purposes out there #GoodVoxBox
Lindsay K.
Sioux Falls, SD
Are these any good? They sound ok but kinda timid to go buy a full box.
margarita c.
Should i try these? Why or why not?
Stacy D.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Does the raspberry taste good?