BY ZONEPERFECT

Available in three flavors, including Vanilla Berry, Chocolate and Raspberry, the newest addition to the ZonePerfect® brand combines the smooth, creamy richness of Greek yogurt with protein to keep you going. ZonePerfect® Greek flavors can be found in the nutrition aisle at select grocery stores, drug stores and mass merchandisers. see more...

ZonePerfect® Greek Yogurt Bars
  • "One of my biggest problems is snacking, so I was excited to try out the Zone Perfect Greek Yogurt Berry Bar when it came in my Good Life VoxBox." in 46 reviews
  • "Convenient packages yummy snack on the go for those who like greek yogurt and come in different flavors my favorite vanilla Berry mmm" in 28 reviews
  • "class and really enjoyed the flavor and didn't expect it to be so good, I'm kinda sick of eating other kinds of protein bars and this was a good difference in flavor. " in 12 reviews
  • "I received the Greek Yogurt Raspberry flavor in my Good Life Vox Box to try, and when I first opened it I noticed it was dense." in 10 reviews
  • "*I received this product complimentary from Influenster This was the perfect bar to tide me over while I was out and about one day running errands." in 10 reviews
Valarie W.
Phoenix, AZ
If you like granola bars then you will probebly like this product. The Greek yogurt topping wasn't what I was expecting. Not the best I have to say. Reminded me very much of your average granola bar and for a fill er up, not so much. I most likely would not be purchasing this product in the near future. Product I receive was complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Sarah D.
Tom Bean, TX
I received a complimentary Vanilla Berry ZonePerfect Greek Yogurt Bar in my The Good Life Vox Box from Influenster. It was pretty tasty, and I enjoyed the fruity berry blended with the creamy Greek yogurt. My only complaint is the texture of the actual bar. It was kind of mealy, but not bad enough for me not to buy these bars in the future. They are a nutritionally sound, tasty snack.
Carmen T.
San Jose, CA
From the good life voxbox. I liked the yogurt outer layer, but once you start chewing, it leaves a very gritty feeling. I've had similar feelings from other "health" bars/items that contained a lot of protein, so that's probably what it was. It felt like chewing sand a bit once you've chewed it down to smaller pieces. Overall, not the worst taste but the texture is off-putting.
Jennifer O.
Fresno, CA
I received a Greek Yogurt Vanilla Berry bar from influenster and i am not a fan. I have tried many protein bars and there are a lot of bad ones. There was this grainy texture that i could not get past and it left a bitter after taste in my mouth. However i am not shutting this product down until I've tried the other flavors
Ann Y.
I received the chocolate one complimentary from Influenster in my Good Life VoxBox. I like the flavor, it wasn't too sweet or too bland. I like how it has 12g of protein and has greek yogurt on it. What i didn't like was after you chew it for a bit, you start to get a grainy texture in your mouth. Overall, it's not bad.
Rita A.
Philadelphia, PA
I eat one of these if I'm in class all day and don't have time to get food. It keeps me full for a few hours and they taste delicious. When I look for protein/meal bars I always look at sugar, protein, and calories. Zone bars are my favorite brand because they're relatively low calorie and low sugar but densely packed with protein. The Greek yogurt bars are my new favorites.
Robin O.
Dothan, AL
I have been eating ZonePerfect bars as healthy snacks for a long time, but I usually choose the all-chocolate flavors. Since Greek yogurt is so popular I was intrigued by these. I first tried the Chocolate flavor (of course), but then I ended up trying the Raspberry and Vanilla Berry ones as well. All are tasty and satisfying (~190 calories, 12 g protein & 3 g fiber).
Nyssa G.
Fredericksburg, VA
I got a chocolate one in my Good Life Vox Box. It was great when I had to get up really early and run to class. Much faster and cleaner than my protein shakes which have the same amount of protein. I was impressed the chocolate was so chocolaty and not gritty like a lot of "health-food" bars can get. I'm curious about the other flavors, though, especially Raspberry.
Valarie H.
Tulsa, OK
I received a ZonePerfect Greek Yogurt Bar in my #GoodVoxBox from Influenster I already love #Zoneperfect BUT I have never had any of the Greek Yogurt Flavors I thought it was super good and #Zoneperfect know the candy bars right outta my hand FOREVER I can't believe they have different flavors the next on my list is Greek Yogurt Raspberry check out what your missing
Bailey D.
Philadelphia , PA
I received the raspberry flavored Zone Perfect bar complimentary from influenster in my GoodLifeVoxBox. It was the first thing I tried and it was awesome! The only thing I didn't like too much was that it is high in calories, but it is pretty filling so it is good for breakfast or an in between snack.
Erica V.
Was the Bar that you tried true to it's flavor?
Brittney D.
Granite City, IL
Did anyone buy any recenting after getting it from Influenster complimentary for testing purposes out there #GoodVoxBox
Lindsay K.
Sioux Falls, SD
Are these any good? They sound ok but kinda timid to go buy a full box.
margarita c.
Should i try these? Why or why not?
Stacy D.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Does the raspberry taste good?