BY ZONEPERFECT

Available in three flavors, including Vanilla Berry, Chocolate and Raspberry, the newest addition to the ZonePerfect® brand combines the smooth, creamy richness of Greek yogurt with protein to keep you going. ZonePerfect® Greek flavors can be found in the nutrition aisle at select grocery stores, drug stores and mass merchandisers. see more...

ZonePerfect® Greek Yogurt Bars
  • "One of my biggest problems is snacking, so I was excited to try out the Zone Perfect Greek Yogurt Berry Bar when it came in my Good Life VoxBox." in 46 reviews
  • "Convenient packages yummy snack on the go for those who like greek yogurt and come in different flavors my favorite vanilla Berry mmm" in 28 reviews
  • "class and really enjoyed the flavor and didn't expect it to be so good, I'm kinda sick of eating other kinds of protein bars and this was a good difference in flavor. " in 12 reviews
  • "I received the Greek Yogurt Raspberry flavor in my Good Life Vox Box to try, and when I first opened it I noticed it was dense." in 10 reviews
  • "*I received this product complimentary from Influenster This was the perfect bar to tide me over while I was out and about one day running errands." in 10 reviews
Jenny B.
Indianapolis, IN
Delicious, sweet and chewy, fruity bar. very filling
Sarah S.
ARLINGTON, TX
* Recieved this in my goodlfe voxbox* Took a bite, chewed it and than spat it out. I don't know if it's the flavor or my taste buds but it tasted like sweet dirt.
Kieana S.
Fresno, CA
I received this complimentary product for testing from influenster & I habe to say they are delicious! My kids even loved them!
Claire N.
Camarillo, California
I was very surprised at the taste, because I don't particularly fruit bars, but this was very good. I had one this morning at around 10, then had a volleyball class till 12 and surprisingly it kept me going. It is now 2:30 and I am still not hungry!! Loveeee :)
Jenna P.
Cheektowaga, NY
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for review purposes in the Good Life VoxBox. I received the Vanilla Berry flavor. This bar was so grainy I could not even finish the whole thing. I don't usually like the yogurt covered anything because it usually is too sweet and too fake tasting. However the yogurt part was the best part of the bar but wast still too sweet. The middle was a very grainy, crunchy center with dried berries which even still was sweetened.
Sarah T.
Bradenton, FL
Foodie Expert
I received this bar in my voxbox in the chocolate flavor. It was very tasty and kept me satisfied the only problem I have with this is some of the ingredients. I'm no healthy expert by any means but some of the ingredients in this put me off. It does contain a lot of vitamins and nutrients. I don't know if I'd purchase these but they do fill you up and are very tasty.
Lezlie S.
Atlanta, GA
I got sent the berry one in my good life vox box and i enjoyed it! It tasted yummy!(:
Megan M.
Brady, NE
I received the raspberry Greek Yogurt bar in my Influenster VoxBox and I. Love. It. I've tried Zone bars before and these do not disappoint. They are packed with protein making them the perfect before or after workout snack. And who doesn't love Greek Yogurt?! I'll be trying all 3 flavors of these!
Rose C.
Saint Paul, MN
I received the Vanilla Berry yogurt bar flavor in my VoxBox and I must say that it was surprisingly good. First I'd like to say is that I'm not a that big of a fan of nutrition/protein bars so I was a bit skeptical when trying it. But to my surprise, I really enjoyed the bar. I didn't think it was going to be that good. You think yuck when you think of nutrition/protein bars, well at least I do, but ZonePerfect did not disappoint.

As soon as I opened up the package you can instantly smell the berry flavors. It smelt so good that my mouth started watering. The bar was full of flavor, the yogurt was creamy and in each bite you get a burst of berry flavor. It was a bit on the sweeter side for me but it wasn't too bad and it did have a bit of a grainy taste to it but what nutrition/protein bar doesn't? I kind of expected that. It wasn't bad but make sure you have something to drink with it.

Each bar has 180 calories, 3g of fiber and 12g of protein making it a perfect snack before or after you workout or makes for a great breakfast. This bar is filling and gives you that burst of energy you need to get through a hard day's work.

Overall, I'm very glad I got to try these. I'm definitely going to be purchasing these in the future. I can't wait to try the other flavors ZonePerfect Greek Yogurt has to offer.
Danielle R.
Willoughby , OH
Foodie Expert
I enjoyed trying the ZONE Perfect Greek Yogurt Bar from my recent Influenster #goodlife #voxbox! Very tasty and good for you too! I have tried other Zoneperfect bars and I don't enjoy the Greek yogurt bars quite as much but they are still good!
Erica V.
Foodie Expert
Was the Bar that you tried true to it's flavor?
Brittney D.
Granite City, IL
Foodie Expert
Did anyone buy any recenting after getting it from Influenster complimentary for testing purposes out there #GoodVoxBox
Lindsay K.
Sioux Falls, SD
Are these any good? They sound ok but kinda timid to go buy a full box.
Stacy D.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Does the raspberry taste good?
margarita c.
Foodie Expert
Should i try these? Why or why not?