Add a Photo

By ZONEPERFECT
Available in three flavors, including Vanilla Berry, Chocolate and Raspberry, the newest addition to the ZonePerfect® brand combines the smooth, creamy richness of Greek yogurt with protein to keep you going. ZonePerfect® Greek flavors can be found in the nutrition aisle at select grocery stores, drug stores and mass merchandisers.
Photos (12)
Asia S.
Asia S.
Marietta, GA
I received this product complimentary from Influenster to try and received the Greek Yogurt Chocolate Bar. I enjoyed it and really tasted the chocolate. It was very light and good. The bar is only 190 calories and is packed with protein.
Liz R.
Liz R.
Kewanee, IL
I was so excited when I seen this in the box! I love these types of bars and its great! When I got it it was kind of melting and it tasted so much better just like a chocolate bar! Yumm!!
michelle D.
michelle D.
Rochester, NY
These are just amazing I love the yogurt that covers all the oats an stuff and it's just really healthy and tasty
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
It's a quick filling yogurt bar but the chocolate one is very chocolatey and hurt my teeth a little bit by how sweet it was. But it was tasty!
Sierra F.
Sierra F.
Delmar, MD
Flavor-wise, these were my favorite product I received in the Good Life Voxbox! I got a full-size Greek Yogurt Raspberry bar and it was soo good, I split it with a friend so they could taste too. I was really impressed with the size of each bar, especially compared to most low-calorie healthy snack. As much as I want to give these an A+, I have to for a B simply because the bar left a chalky texture in my mouth. :( I'm not exactly sure which ingredient was the culprit, but if there is any way to make these less chalky, I would definitely be all for them! As if it, as long as you have something to drink on hand, they are a great snack.
Maria N.
Maria N.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Greek yogurt and protein so this bar is perfect! Really yummy and I love having it with my morning protein shakes
Priscilla B.
Priscilla B.
Stafford, VA
Looks very good! mmhhmmmm wanna try this product! Will definitely go to walmart tomorrow to get me one.
Jenna P.
Jenna P.
Cheektowaga, NY
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for review purposes in the Good Life VoxBox. I received the Vanilla Berry flavor. This bar was so grainy I could not even finish the whole thing. I don't usually like the yogurt covered anything because it usually is too sweet and too fake tasting. However the yogurt part was the best part of the bar but wast still too sweet. The middle was a very grainy, crunchy center with dried berries which even still was sweetened.
Faith M.
Faith M.
Secaucus, NJ
When I received this in my voxbox I was pretty excited. I've always been a fan of yogurt coated protein bars, because they completely cover the chalky taste of the protein. These were even better than I expected. They weren't overly sweet, or dry. Very filling, nutritional, and still delicious!
Tamara R.
Tamara R.
Lewiston, ME
These bars are awesome! the yogurt dipped taste great. they make a great snack between meals, or with a shake!
Erica V.
Erica V.
Foodie Expert
Was the Bar that you tried true to it's flavor?
Brittney D.
Brittney D.
Granite City, IL
Did anyone buy any recenting after getting it from Influenster complimentary for testing purposes out there #GoodVoxBox
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Sioux Falls, SD
Are these any good? They sound ok but kinda timid to go buy a full box.
margarita c.
margarita c.
Corona, CA
Should i try these? Why or why not?
Stacy D.
Stacy D.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Does the raspberry taste good?