BY ZONEPERFECT

Available in three flavors, including Vanilla Berry, Chocolate and Raspberry, the newest addition to the ZonePerfect® brand combines the smooth, creamy richness of Greek yogurt with protein to keep you going. ZonePerfect® Greek flavors can be found in the nutrition aisle at select grocery stores, drug stores and mass merchandisers. see more...

ZonePerfect® Greek Yogurt Bars
  • "One of my biggest problems is snacking, so I was excited to try out the Zone Perfect Greek Yogurt Berry Bar when it came in my Good Life VoxBox." in 46 reviews
  • "Convenient packages yummy snack on the go for those who like greek yogurt and come in different flavors my favorite vanilla Berry mmm" in 28 reviews
  • "class and really enjoyed the flavor and didn't expect it to be so good, I'm kinda sick of eating other kinds of protein bars and this was a good difference in flavor. " in 12 reviews
  • "I received the Greek Yogurt Raspberry flavor in my Good Life Vox Box to try, and when I first opened it I noticed it was dense." in 10 reviews
  • "*I received this product complimentary from Influenster This was the perfect bar to tide me over while I was out and about one day running errands." in 10 reviews
Janessa R.
Janessa R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Being a fan of greek yogurt, I smiled when I saw that this was included in the Good Life VoxBox I received recently. These bars not only taste delicious but are healthy as well and packed with important nutrients. Each bar has 12g of protein and 21g carbohydrates which is perfect for a post-workout snack and the flavors are hard to beat. I was provided the Greek Yogurt chocolate and it was so good that I would have eaten another given the chance! I definitely plan to purchase these in the future. My only complaint is that each bar has 14g sugar which makes it difficult as a meal option for people with special diets or those watching what they eat. For that reason, I would suggest eating these as fuel for moderate exercise more than just as a snack between meals. Influenster sent me this product for review purposes, but all opinions are completely my own.
Megan B.
Megan B.
Provo, UT
These bars are not great. Overall, they taste pretty chemical-y, not like real food, and the filling (?) is grainy.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
I love them they taste pretty good, although so far the one I didn't really care for was a peanut butter one it tasted kinda funny
Jodi M.
Jodi M.
These are a great mid-day snack! They keep my craving at bay and they are also good after a workout. :)
Arcilia M.
Arcilia M.
Zoneperfect Greek Yogurt Bars are a great snack. I do not like greek yogurt but these bars are really good.
Micaela R.
Micaela R.
Fort Worth, TX
They are a healthy and very tasty treat. Must try if you're looking for another snack option. Or you could eat as dessert after a green salad. Sold in most groceries stores and pharmacies. Creamy rich coat. I like the berry one.
Stephanie I.
Stephanie I.
Washington, PA
Good bar for on the go people. I felt full longer and it has great taste. It does not have the chalky/cardboard taste that some bars do.
Carleigh A.
Carleigh A.
Hays, KS
These bars are fulfilling! I've only tried these in the raspberry kind. They have a bit of a chalky taste to them, but I wouldn't say these are extremely healthy for a snack. These are for people who regularly workout and need the extra protein.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Foodie Expert
I thought the raspberry flavor was good. it was decent enough. i still prefer cliff bars though.. but if anything, these would be my 2nd choice! satisfy hunger and are easy to carry on the go.
Chula B.
Chula B.
I received a Zone Pefect Greek Yogurt Rasberry bar from influenster.I like the Greek Yogurt Vanilla Rasberry bar it taste good. Is good for when you are on the go. I think is a little too sweet, but overall is good.
Erica V.
Erica V.
Foodie Expert
Was the Bar that you tried true to it's flavor?
Brittney D.
Brittney D.
Granite City, IL
Did anyone buy any recenting after getting it from Influenster complimentary for testing purposes out there #GoodVoxBox
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Sioux Falls, SD
Are these any good? They sound ok but kinda timid to go buy a full box.
margarita c.
margarita c.
Foodie Expert
Should i try these? Why or why not?
Stacy D.
Stacy D.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Does the raspberry taste good?