Add a Photo

By ZONEPERFECT
Available in three flavors, including Vanilla Berry, Chocolate and Raspberry, the newest addition to the ZonePerfect® brand combines the smooth, creamy richness of Greek yogurt with protein to keep you going. ZonePerfect® Greek flavors can be found in the nutrition aisle at select grocery stores, drug stores and mass merchandisers.
Photos (12)
Erin O.
Erin O.
I use this as a meal replacement, but they can be used as a snack, or even for a post workout! I usually go with the pomegranate one, but I'm sure the others are just as good!
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Willoughby , Oh
I enjoyed trying the ZONE Perfect Greek Yogurt Bar from my recent Influenster #goodlife #voxbox! Very tasty and good for you too! I have tried other Zoneperfect bars and I don't enjoy the Greek yogurt bars quite as much but they are still good!
linda r.
linda r.
Convenient packages yummy snack on the go for those who like greek yogurt and come in different flavors my favorite vanilla Berry mmm
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Washington, VA
I was excited when I got one of the Greek yogurt raspberry bars in my Good Life Voxbox, but it turned out to be really disappointing. First of all, it has almost 200 calories in each bar and they aren't very big. I guess that's to be expected for something so high in protein and fiber but its definitely a con for me. Aside from that, it tasted TERRIBLE. It was really artificial tasting and way too chewy. It tasted almost like a block of hardened cough syrup. I'm hoping that other flavors are better, but after tasting the raspberry one, I'm not a fan.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Madison Hts, VA
I received the raspberry greek yogurt bar in my complimentary Good Life VoxBox from Influenster. It was great! I will be buying these at Target this weekend. Finally a bar with lots of protein that tastes good! So excited about having these for breakfast! Also cant wait to try the chocolate :)
April V.
April V.
Pacifica, CA
I received the ZonePerfect Greek Yogurt Bar in Raspberry, complimentary of Influenster from the Good Life VoxBox. When I unwrapped the packaging, the smell of the bar was so amazing, very fruity and sweet! I was so excited to take a bite! Took a bite, and it was just alright. Nothing spectacular that would set this apart from any other nutritional bar. I liked the chewy texture and fruity taste, but not to the point where I would repurchase this flavor. I am curious to try the other flavors, however.
jewel s.
jewel s.
Florissant, MO
I have tried their yogurt and Ioved it, I would love to try these and see how they taste. plus I'm looking for healtheir snacks that don't make me feel so bad after I eat them.
Alexa L.
Alexa L.
Minneapolis, MN
I loved how these tasted, but I don't think they're any better for you then most energy bars.. which is not good for you..
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Lake Villa, IL
Great snack for on the go. I love this after the gym.
Carly W.
Carly W.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Freaking love these. The taste of them is amazing and they have so many flavors to choose from! <3 <3 yum
Erica V.
Erica V.
Foodie Expert
Was the Bar that you tried true to it's flavor?
Brittney D.
Brittney D.
Granite City, IL
Did anyone buy any recenting after getting it from Influenster complimentary for testing purposes out there #GoodVoxBox
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Sioux Falls, SD
Are these any good? They sound ok but kinda timid to go buy a full box.
Stacy D.
Stacy D.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Does the raspberry taste good?
margarita c.
margarita c.
Corona, CA
Should i try these? Why or why not?