BY ZONEPERFECT

Available in three flavors, including Vanilla Berry, Chocolate and Raspberry, the newest addition to the ZonePerfect® brand combines the smooth, creamy richness of Greek yogurt with protein to keep you going. ZonePerfect® Greek flavors can be found in the nutrition aisle at select grocery stores, drug stores and mass merchandisers. see more...

ZonePerfect® Greek Yogurt Bars
  • "One of my biggest problems is snacking, so I was excited to try out the Zone Perfect Greek Yogurt Berry Bar when it came in my Good Life VoxBox." in 46 reviews
  • "Convenient packages yummy snack on the go for those who like greek yogurt and come in different flavors my favorite vanilla Berry mmm" in 28 reviews
  • "class and really enjoyed the flavor and didn't expect it to be so good, I'm kinda sick of eating other kinds of protein bars and this was a good difference in flavor. " in 12 reviews
  • "I received the Greek Yogurt Raspberry flavor in my Good Life Vox Box to try, and when I first opened it I noticed it was dense." in 10 reviews
  • "*I received this product complimentary from Influenster This was the perfect bar to tide me over while I was out and about one day running errands." in 10 reviews
Danae D.
Bend, OR
I received this product complimentary of Influenster for testing purposes. This was the first thing I tried. The packaging was nice. It smelled fresh and the vanilla berry flavor was really good. The only thing I disliked was that it was a little two sweet. I would buy it again.
Michelle H.
Lancaster , PA
Received the vanilla berry and it was so good and filling. Is great for a quick breakfast or snack
Nirvana S.
Grants Pass, OR
Foodie Expert
I got this complimentary from Influenster in the Good life voxbox. I tried it after using my Garcinia Cambogia. I was actually very surprised that I liked it, I am not really following the greek yogurt trend but I liked this to the point where I may consider buying this in the future. My only complaint is that it is a little dry, so definitely have a beverage handy.
Jenny B.
Indianapolis, IN
Delicious, sweet and chewy, fruity bar. very filling
Sarah S.
ARLINGTON, TX
* Recieved this in my goodlfe voxbox* Took a bite, chewed it and than spat it out. I don't know if it's the flavor or my taste buds but it tasted like sweet dirt.
Carly W.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Freaking love these. The taste of them is amazing and they have so many flavors to choose from! <3 <3 yum
Amanda E.
Sophia, NC
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for review purposes. I popped it in my bag on the way to school, and ate it during my planning period. I was surprised by how tasty the ZonePerfect Bar was! I felt full and satisfied after eating. I will purchase these for my school lunch bag. Sometimes I do not have time to eat a full meal, so these are great! The only negative is the bars are a little grainy, so make sure you have something to drink when you eat these. I recommend water or milk.
Jenna P.
Cheektowaga, NY
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for review purposes in the Good Life VoxBox. I received the Vanilla Berry flavor. This bar was so grainy I could not even finish the whole thing. I don't usually like the yogurt covered anything because it usually is too sweet and too fake tasting. However the yogurt part was the best part of the bar but wast still too sweet. The middle was a very grainy, crunchy center with dried berries which even still was sweetened.
Sarah T.
Bradenton, FL
Foodie Expert
I received this bar in my voxbox in the chocolate flavor. It was very tasty and kept me satisfied the only problem I have with this is some of the ingredients. I'm no healthy expert by any means but some of the ingredients in this put me off. It does contain a lot of vitamins and nutrients. I don't know if I'd purchase these but they do fill you up and are very tasty.
Danielle R.
Willoughby , OH
Foodie Expert
I enjoyed trying the ZONE Perfect Greek Yogurt Bar from my recent Influenster #goodlife #voxbox! Very tasty and good for you too! I have tried other Zoneperfect bars and I don't enjoy the Greek yogurt bars quite as much but they are still good!
Erica V.
Foodie Expert
Was the Bar that you tried true to it's flavor?
Brittney D.
Granite City, IL
Foodie Expert
Did anyone buy any recenting after getting it from Influenster complimentary for testing purposes out there #GoodVoxBox
Lindsay K.
Sioux Falls, SD
Are these any good? They sound ok but kinda timid to go buy a full box.
Stacy D.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Does the raspberry taste good?
margarita c.
Foodie Expert
Should i try these? Why or why not?