BY ZONEPERFECT

Available in three flavors, including Vanilla Berry, Chocolate and Raspberry, the newest addition to the ZonePerfect® brand combines the smooth, creamy richness of Greek yogurt with protein to keep you going. ZonePerfect® Greek flavors can be found in the nutrition aisle at select grocery stores, drug stores and mass merchandisers. see more...

ZonePerfect® Greek Yogurt Bars
  • "One of my biggest problems is snacking, so I was excited to try out the Zone Perfect Greek Yogurt Berry Bar when it came in my Good Life VoxBox." in 46 reviews
  • "Convenient packages yummy snack on the go for those who like greek yogurt and come in different flavors my favorite vanilla Berry mmm" in 28 reviews
  • "class and really enjoyed the flavor and didn't expect it to be so good, I'm kinda sick of eating other kinds of protein bars and this was a good difference in flavor. " in 12 reviews
  • "I received the Greek Yogurt Raspberry flavor in my Good Life Vox Box to try, and when I first opened it I noticed it was dense." in 10 reviews
  • "*I received this product complimentary from Influenster This was the perfect bar to tide me over while I was out and about one day running errands." in 10 reviews
tabetha T.
tabetha T.
Foodie Expert
I highly recommend this they are great and you will love the taste I love these as a quick healthy breakfast snack
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Dallas, GA
I didn't think these were going to taste good just because the yogurt bars I've had in the past have not been so great! But I absolutely love the Greek Yogurt Rasberry bar I got in my Good Life box! It's not to sweet and it's not too crunchy so it's like a great combination of the two.Thanks Influenster!
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
Milwaukee, WI
I received the complimentary full size ZonePerfect Greek Yogurt Vanilla Berry bar in the GoodLife Vox box from Influenster. I love how the sweet creaminess of the greek yogurt complimented the tartness of the berries. Definitely nutrition done right and done tasty. I'll be picking up the Greek Yogurt with Chocolate and the Greek Yogurt with Raspberries. I'll just throw it in my purse for those days when I can't get out for lunch. A keeper for sure.
Megan A.
Megan A.
Henderson, TX
I took my greek yogurt raspberry to a picnic yesterday for lunch. I was pleased with the taste and the calorie count. Coming in at under 200 calories, I was able to have a bigger afternoon snack and it kept me full until snack time!
Whitnee R.
Whitnee R.
Fayetteville, GA
This arrived in my vox box yesterday and I happened to be starving so I ate it right away. It was better than most quick meal bars I've tried. And it satisfied me for quite a while. Will buy for sure.
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
These bars are a great pick me up. Ever since I've been introduced to them, I always have one in my bag to reach for just in case I need to eat or get hungry.
Tammy G.
Tammy G.
Williamstown, NJ
I've tried this and just did not enjoy. The taste was not what I expected and I was hungry shortly after eating it.
Jessa B.
Jessa B.
BILLERICA
After receving these in my #GoodVoxBox complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes, I wasn't sure how they'd taste. But come to my surprise...they are just like a yogurt covered granola bar plus protein. I'm not sure how healthy these are but I think for a post workout snack, these would come in handy.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
I thought the raspberry flavor was good. it was decent enough. i still prefer cliff bars though.. but if anything, these would be my 2nd choice! satisfy hunger and are easy to carry on the go.
Annette J.
Annette J.
Bronx , Ny
Im in love with this right here just amazing
Erica V.
Erica V.
Foodie Expert
Was the Bar that you tried true to it's flavor?
Brittney D.
Brittney D.
Granite City, IL
Did anyone buy any recenting after getting it from Influenster complimentary for testing purposes out there #GoodVoxBox
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Sioux Falls, SD
Are these any good? They sound ok but kinda timid to go buy a full box.
Stacy D.
Stacy D.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Does the raspberry taste good?
margarita c.
margarita c.
Foodie Expert
Should i try these? Why or why not?