Add a Photo

By ZONEPERFECT
Available in three flavors, including Vanilla Berry, Chocolate and Raspberry, the newest addition to the ZonePerfect® brand combines the smooth, creamy richness of Greek yogurt with protein to keep you going. ZonePerfect® Greek flavors can be found in the nutrition aisle at select grocery stores, drug stores and mass merchandisers.
Photos (12)
Krystina E.
Krystina E.
Princess Anne, MD
Great for that between breakfast and lunch snack! Even substituted my real greek yogurt for these. Will actually hold you over in between meals without that empty feeling!
Susan J.
Susan J.
New haven, CT
I love greek yogurt bars but its hard to find these in the store,they are very healthy for you and have a lot less caloreis compard to ice cream and love the fruit its like eating a candy bar
Marcia S.
Marcia S.
Lapeer, MI
These are really good. I have a weakness for yogurt bars and these are definitely ones I will be purchasing more of!
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Minneapolis, MN
I haven't tried these yet but they look delicious! Can't wait to try them. People who have tried - how were they??
Fernanda C.
Fernanda C.
Newark, NJ
I loved it! It's really good!! I have everyday and help me lose weigh.
I like all the flavor. For snack or after gyn they are great
Christy F.
Christy F.
Millington, TN
I received this as part of my #GoodVoxbox from Influenster. I really love chocolate so I wish I'd received that one but the berry flavored one tasted alright. The consistency was good and it filled me up as in between meal snack!
Erin K.
Erin K.
Bethel Park, PA
I first tried the chocolate and wasn't impressed it has the flavor that most who eat diet bars know so well. They I tried the vanilla berry. I was blown away. They taste delicious and sweet and not like an artificiality favorite diet bar. I eat the vanilla berry several times a week for breakfast. It keeps me full and tastes delicious
corina r.
corina r.
Temple, TX
What more can I say about OPI? They have the most unique colors (and names of colors) in the industry, the polish goes on smooth and evenly, even with one coat! The bottles are large and give you a loot of product so that it lasts you what seems like forever. Doesn't chip, lasts longer than most other polishes...they are simply the best💅💅💅💅💅💕💕💕💕💕
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Annapolis, MD
Delicious! Taste so good, i eat them all the time. Highly recommend trying them if you haven't yet! They're also good for you better than indulging in a chocolate bar or any other sweets..
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Rochester, NY
I love yogurt so I’m willing to try anything yogurt covered, so my first though was, “Hmmm, How does this taste?” I have tried some yogurt covered foods that didn’t taste like yogurt at all and had a weird greasy feeling with a vanilla flavor. I don’t ever remember yogurt tasting like that.

So I took a bite! MMM its so good. There is a thin layer of yogurt that tastes like yogurt. It reminds me of a yogurt and fruit parfait. It has strawberries, cranberries, blueberries, and pomegranate flavors. The texture is like that of a protein bar. It makes you chew and gets stuff caught in your teeth which makes you feel fuller. I loved these ZonePerfect Greek Yogurt bars will become my new “snack” from now on. It tastes indulgent and gourmet. I have never seen anything like these bars on the market. I think more people should know about these!! I would recommend these for anytime. I would keep a lot of these on hand to fight cravings for sweets, chips and candy as well as candy bars and chocolate!! These are definitely worthy of getting addicted to!! I got these for free to try and review, from Influenster!!
Erica V.
Erica V.
Was the Bar that you tried true to it's flavor?
Brittney D.
Brittney D.
Granite City, IL
Did anyone buy any recenting after getting it from Influenster complimentary for testing purposes out there #GoodVoxBox
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Sioux Falls, SD
Are these any good? They sound ok but kinda timid to go buy a full box.
Stacy D.
Stacy D.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Does the raspberry taste good?
margarita c.
margarita c.
Corona, CA
Should i try these? Why or why not?