BY ZONEPERFECT

Available in three flavors, including Vanilla Berry, Chocolate and Raspberry, the newest addition to the ZonePerfect® brand combines the smooth, creamy richness of Greek yogurt with protein to keep you going. ZonePerfect® Greek flavors can be found in the nutrition aisle at select grocery stores, drug stores and mass merchandisers. see more...

ZonePerfect® Greek Yogurt Bars
  • "One of my biggest problems is snacking, so I was excited to try out the Zone Perfect Greek Yogurt Berry Bar when it came in my Good Life VoxBox." in 46 reviews
  • "Convenient packages yummy snack on the go for those who like greek yogurt and come in different flavors my favorite vanilla Berry mmm" in 28 reviews
  • "class and really enjoyed the flavor and didn't expect it to be so good, I'm kinda sick of eating other kinds of protein bars and this was a good difference in flavor. " in 12 reviews
  • "I received the Greek Yogurt Raspberry flavor in my Good Life Vox Box to try, and when I first opened it I noticed it was dense." in 10 reviews
  • "*I received this product complimentary from Influenster This was the perfect bar to tide me over while I was out and about one day running errands." in 10 reviews
Wendy M.
I received ZonePerfect® Greek Yogurt Bars #GreekYogurt @ZonePerfect
complimentary from Influenster @InfluensterVox #GoodVoxBox for testing purposes. I am not a big fan of low fat bars because they always taste disgusting. The flavor was Greek yogurt chocolate. The packaging was masked .The bar is fairly large. It is a little longer than a Nutri-Grain Cereal Bar and quite a bit thicker. The bar reminds me of a thick Snickers bar with square edges. The rice crisp inside was crunch, but not overly dense and when mixed with the chocolate flavoring. It has a very slight aftertaste of coffee which was a big surprise. It was soft and gummy in your mouth. I didn't feel hungry again for quite a while at least 4 hours and felt a perk of energy like I would after having a breakfast of eggs or something else similar. I didn't feel that ravenous hunger I get after having something like a nutrigrain bar, cereal or other carb type of breakfast. I didn't have any kind of "hunger crash." Zone Perfect bars lived up to their reputation. Great flavor! I will be buying these again.
Marlesia W.
Foodie Expert
At first it was tasted like a special k bar. but then as i kept eating it; it started to gets it own flavor and that flavor turned out better than expected.
Racheal J.
Sacramento, CA
I love Luna bars, so I assumed that zone would be similar. I agree the texture was similar, but the taste was slightly off, I disagree with a bar that feels grainy and over chewy. I dis liked this product, but it did as the packaged claimed and curved my hunger and gave me a slight boost of energy post workout.
Marlo A.
Manchester, CT
Foodie Expert
I don't like greek yogurt but I'm giving this a A because of my son he loves them.
Janessa R.
Salt Lake City, UT
Being a fan of greek yogurt, I smiled when I saw that this was included in the #GoodVoxBox I received recently. These bars not only taste delicious but are healthy as well and packed with important nutrients. Each bar has 12g of protein and 21g carbohydrates which is perfect for a post-workout snack and the flavors are hard to beat. I was provided the Greek Yogurt chocolate and it was so good that I would have eaten another given the chance! I definitely plan to purchase these in the future. Highly recommended.
Cherise A.
Puyallup, WA
I received the Vanilla Berry ZonePerfect bar in my #GoodVoxBox, and immediately tried it out. I was hesitant to take the first bite, as I have had plenty of protein bars that taste and feel like chalk.

I was please to find that this one had a smooth, sweet, and delicious taste. Definitely one of my favorites. I can't wait to try the other flavors!
Lezlie S.
Atlanta, GA
I got sent the berry one in my good life vox box and i enjoyed it! It tasted yummy!(:
Frannie B.
Foodie Expert
Usually I'm a Balance Bar kinda gal -- though I've tried all sorts of bars. I received a ZonePerfect bar from my Influenster VoxBox. The raspberry bar was quite tasty! When I first opened the package, I was struck by an appetizing fruity smell. It had a good crispy texture (I mean, come on, it's a healthy bar, you're going to have SOME graininess), nice burst of raspberry flavor, and 12g of protein. I'm glad that I got the raspberry bar, but would totally be willing to pick up another flavor when I need more bars!
Jenny S.
West Covina, CA
Foodie Expert
I received the chocolate bar from my Good Vox Box and was eager to try it. I'm not a fan of granola bars in general but I do love yogurt granola bars. This was very tasty but a bit sweet for me. The chocolate was actually quite thick almost fudgey but it went well with my nonsweetened coffee. I like the crunch in the middle and the greek yogurt coating on the outside. One bar actually made me quite full. I would definitely buy this and excited to try the other flavors.
Danielle R.
Willoughby , OH
Foodie Expert
I enjoyed trying the ZONE Perfect Greek Yogurt Bar from my recent Influenster #goodlife #voxbox! Very tasty and good for you too! I have tried other Zoneperfect bars and I don't enjoy the Greek yogurt bars quite as much but they are still good!
Erica V.
Foodie Expert
Was the Bar that you tried true to it's flavor?
Brittney D.
Granite City, IL
Foodie Expert
Did anyone buy any recenting after getting it from Influenster complimentary for testing purposes out there #GoodVoxBox
Lindsay K.
Sioux Falls, SD
Are these any good? They sound ok but kinda timid to go buy a full box.
Stacy D.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Does the raspberry taste good?
margarita c.
Foodie Expert
Should i try these? Why or why not?