BY ZONEPERFECT

Available in three flavors, including Vanilla Berry, Chocolate and Raspberry, the newest addition to the ZonePerfect® brand combines the smooth, creamy richness of Greek yogurt with protein to keep you going. ZonePerfect® Greek flavors can be found in the nutrition aisle at select grocery stores, drug stores and mass merchandisers. see more...

ZonePerfect® Greek Yogurt Bars
  • "One of my biggest problems is snacking, so I was excited to try out the Zone Perfect Greek Yogurt Berry Bar when it came in my Good Life VoxBox." in 46 reviews
  • "Convenient packages yummy snack on the go for those who like greek yogurt and come in different flavors my favorite vanilla Berry mmm" in 28 reviews
  • "class and really enjoyed the flavor and didn't expect it to be so good, I'm kinda sick of eating other kinds of protein bars and this was a good difference in flavor. " in 12 reviews
  • "*I received this product complimentary from Influenster This was the perfect bar to tide me over while I was out and about one day running errands." in 10 reviews
  • "I received the Greek Yogurt Raspberry flavor in my Good Life Vox Box to try, and when I first opened it I noticed it was dense." in 10 reviews
Lauren M.
Centreville, VA
I received the Raspberry ZonePerfect Greek bar in a recent sample kit and was excited at the prospect of finding a new high protein, low sugar bar that I can eat for breakfast or have in my office when deadlines are tight and there's no prospect of taking time for lunch. I found the bar to be extremely sweet - in an artificial sweetener kind of way, and the raspberry tasted almost like candy rather than a fruit. I found the texture to be a bit "grainy" and found it hard to even eat half the bar. I probably won't turn to this for my next breakfast on the go but it doesn't mean I won't try other items from this brand.
Deana S.
Matawan, Nj
I received the ZonePerfect Greek Yogurt Chocolate snack bar complimentary from Influenster in the Good Life VoxBox and I have to say it was sooooooooooooooooo good! I'm not a yogurt anything fan at all and after trying this for myself my taste buds are kicking me for not trying this sooner! I will absolutely be trying both the raspberry and vanilla berry flavors!
Trang T.
Irvine, CA
I received this in my Good life vox box recently by Influenster for testing purposes and I can say that they don't taste super bad like most nutritional bars but they don't taste super good either. The bar looks appealing when you unwrap it. I got the chocolate variety and it had hints of a chocolate taste and a lot of wheat taste that just makes you want to grab a bottle of water and drink it (kind of like eating peanut butter). I really wished I had received the strawberry or raspberry to try too but the chocolate one is a no-go for me as a snack but for those on a particular diet, these will suffice.
Patricia B.
Milwaukee, WI
I received the complimentary full size ZonePerfect Greek Yogurt Vanilla Berry bar in the GoodLife Vox box from Influenster. I love how the sweet creaminess of the greek yogurt complimented the tartness of the berries. Definitely nutrition done right and done tasty. I'll be picking up the Greek Yogurt with Chocolate and the Greek Yogurt with Raspberries. I'll just throw it in my purse for those days when I can't get out for lunch. A keeper for sure.
Liz O.
Fort Worth, TX
I received this complimentary from Influenster. I really like this protein bar especially because I am a big Greek yogurt fan! The Vanilla Berry is very tasty! I usually am not a fan of protein bars because most of the ones I've had are dry and crumbly. This protein bar is not like the ones I've had before! It's a great snack to toss in your purse for when you are on the go!
Danielle G.
Danbury, CT
I was really excited to get one of these in my good life voxbox as one of my friends was talking about them literally a day before I got mine... they are sooooooo good! I got the raspberry flavor, I am going to see what flavors they have available at the supermarket on my next trip. I would be really excited if they came out with a peanut butter/chocolate combination!
Maggie V.
I received one of these bars in my VoxBox and was very excited to try it. The flavor of the bar was good, however, it was a bit dry, and there was next to no Greek yogurt on it! The packaging makes it look as if it will be coated in a thick layer, but mine was barely brushed with it. I feel like the yogurt would have helped with the dryness of the inside, so maybe mine was just a bad bar. I'll definitely be willing to try them again!
Tasha C.
I received the chocolate and greek yogurt protein bar free from influenster in the good life vox box , and it tastes like a combo of a protein bar, rice crispy, and an oreo. (If you can imagine that) I like that it has 12 g of protein in just one bar and fiber. I don't like how it still has 4g of saturated fat. But It's a decent bar for people who don't want to eat a protein bar that tastes like carboard this one is actually pretty yummy.
Brandi P.
I received one of these complimentary from Influenster in my Good Life Vox Box and got a Chocolate flavored one, I'm not much of a chocolate person but it was pretty good and very filling. I'm planning on buying some more so that I can try the other 2 varieties. Overall I'm very pleased with the Greek yogurt bar, it wasn't too sweet and and it tasted pretty good.
Crystal H.
Pinellas Park, FL
These taste so incredibly good! They are definitely the best protein bars that I have tried so far. I have even tried eating half a bar at a time and they help hold off my hunger. They also taste yummy, almost like a candy bar (the chocolate one does...I have yet to try the others). I received one in my Influenster Good Life VoxBox, but I have already bought more!
Erica V.
Was the Bar that you tried true to it's flavor?
Brittney D.
Granite City, IL
Did anyone buy any recenting after getting it from Influenster complimentary for testing purposes out there #GoodVoxBox
Lindsay K.
Sioux Falls, SD
Are these any good? They sound ok but kinda timid to go buy a full box.
margarita c.
Should i try these? Why or why not?
Stacy D.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Does the raspberry taste good?