Add a Photo

By ZONEPERFECT
Available in three flavors, including Vanilla Berry, Chocolate and Raspberry, the newest addition to the ZonePerfect® brand combines the smooth, creamy richness of Greek yogurt with protein to keep you going. ZonePerfect® Greek flavors can be found in the nutrition aisle at select grocery stores, drug stores and mass merchandisers.
Photos (12)
michelle D.
michelle D.
Rochester, NY
These are just amazing I love the yogurt that covers all the oats an stuff and it's just really healthy and tasty
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Centreville, VA
I received the Raspberry ZonePerfect Greek bar in a recent sample kit and was excited at the prospect of finding a new high protein, low sugar bar that I can eat for breakfast or have in my office when deadlines are tight and there's no prospect of taking time for lunch. I found the bar to be extremely sweet - in an artificial sweetener kind of way, and the raspberry tasted almost like candy rather than a fruit. I found the texture to be a bit "grainy" and found it hard to even eat half the bar. I probably won't turn to this for my next breakfast on the go but it doesn't mean I won't try other items from this brand.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Eastlake, OH
These are great bars! I will splurge the extra buck to purchase these, they are healthy have protein because they are made with Greek yogurt which is way better for your body than regular yogurt. And they are convenient
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
I received ZonePerfect® Greek Yogurt Bars #GreekYogurt @ZonePerfect
complimentary from Influenster @InfluensterVox #GoodVoxBox for testing purposes. I am not a big fan of low fat bars because they always taste disgusting. The flavor was Greek yogurt chocolate. The packaging was masked .The bar is fairly large. It is a little longer than a Nutri-Grain Cereal Bar and quite a bit thicker. The bar reminds me of a thick Snickers bar with square edges. The rice crisp inside was crunch, but not overly dense and when mixed with the chocolate flavoring. It has a very slight aftertaste of coffee which was a big surprise. It was soft and gummy in your mouth. I didn't feel hungry again for quite a while at least 4 hours and felt a perk of energy like I would after having a breakfast of eggs or something else similar. I didn't feel that ravenous hunger I get after having something like a nutrigrain bar, cereal or other carb type of breakfast. I didn't have any kind of "hunger crash." Zone Perfect bars lived up to their reputation. Great flavor! I will be buying these again.
Renee W.
Renee W.
Atlantic, IA
This bar was soso. didn't care for the taste or texture. It filled me up for the moment. Not sure I would purchase. Received in influenster voxbox
Gina M.
Gina M.
If you want the nutrients and vitamins promised in this bar, go eat some fruit, vegetables and protein for a more wholesome, filling and delicious meal. These bars taste pretty awful, and I would not buy them again.
rosa b.
rosa b.
Ozone Park, NY
I haven't tried these yet but will love too. But I have heard they are good but sometimes you have to try new things an see what happends.
Kellie L.
Kellie L.
heath, OH
It was good, will buy more
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Bay City, TX
I received a sample in my VoxBox and I actually enjoyed my ZonePerfect bar. I'm not a fan of Greek yogurt but I could barely taste it because of the raspberry!
Jacintha K.
Jacintha K.
Stillwater, OK
These are a decent quality energy bar, although they have that general "Energy bar" taste. I have yet to find one who doesn't. I have bought them on my own since getting the sample in my vox box, and they are pretty good.
Erica V.
Erica V.
Was the Bar that you tried true to it's flavor?
Brittney D.
Brittney D.
Granite City, IL
Did anyone buy any recenting after getting it from Influenster complimentary for testing purposes out there #GoodVoxBox
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Sioux Falls, SD
Are these any good? They sound ok but kinda timid to go buy a full box.
Stacy D.
Stacy D.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Does the raspberry taste good?
margarita c.
margarita c.
Corona, CA
Should i try these? Why or why not?