BY ZONEPERFECT

Available in three flavors, including Vanilla Berry, Chocolate and Raspberry, the newest addition to the ZonePerfect® brand combines the smooth, creamy richness of Greek yogurt with protein to keep you going. ZonePerfect® Greek flavors can be found in the nutrition aisle at select grocery stores, drug stores and mass merchandisers. see more...

ZonePerfect® Greek Yogurt Bars
  • "One of my biggest problems is snacking, so I was excited to try out the Zone Perfect Greek Yogurt Berry Bar when it came in my Good Life VoxBox." in 46 reviews
  • "Convenient packages yummy snack on the go for those who like greek yogurt and come in different flavors my favorite vanilla Berry mmm" in 28 reviews
  • "class and really enjoyed the flavor and didn't expect it to be so good, I'm kinda sick of eating other kinds of protein bars and this was a good difference in flavor. " in 12 reviews
  • "I received the Greek Yogurt Raspberry flavor in my Good Life Vox Box to try, and when I first opened it I noticed it was dense." in 10 reviews
  • "*I received this product complimentary from Influenster This was the perfect bar to tide me over while I was out and about one day running errands." in 10 reviews
Janessa R.
Salt Lake City, UT
Being a fan of greek yogurt, I smiled when I saw that this was included in the #GoodVoxBox I received recently. These bars not only taste delicious but are healthy as well and packed with important nutrients. Each bar has 12g of protein and 21g carbohydrates which is perfect for a post-workout snack and the flavors are hard to beat. I was provided the Greek Yogurt chocolate and it was so good that I would have eaten another given the chance! I definitely plan to purchase these in the future. Highly recommended.
April V.
Pacifica, CA
I received the ZonePerfect Greek Yogurt Bar in Raspberry, complimentary of Influenster from the Good Life VoxBox. When I unwrapped the packaging, the smell of the bar was so amazing, very fruity and sweet! I was so excited to take a bite! Took a bite, and it was just alright. Nothing spectacular that would set this apart from any other nutritional bar. I liked the chewy texture and fruity taste, but not to the point where I would repurchase this flavor. I am curious to try the other flavors, however.
Alyssya C.
Northridge, CA
I received this bar in my Influenster Good Life Voxbox and out of all the protein bars I have ever tried it was actually good! I'm not gonna lie it tasted so good that i felt bad eating it hahah! The only down fall I saw was some of the ingredients were a little questionable. I wouldn't recommend these bars to anyone trying to loose weight, but i would recommend them for people that need a quick, easy and delicious snack on the go. Overall, i enjoyed them and would most likely buy them in the future!
Sarah D.
Sterling, MA
I received this bar complimentary in the Good Life VoxBox. Having previously trying nutrition bars in the past I was very hesitant and not encouraged that I would like the bar. However, I was quite surprised that they actually taste good. Not you're typical flavorless bar. You could definitely taste the fruit and the yogurt flavoring and was full after eating. I would recommend this bar as a meal replacement. I also recommend some milk or another beverage as I was very thirsty after eating the bar
Tara L.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I just finished the Greek Yogurt Raspberry Bar that I received complimentary in my Vox Box. I was a little skeptical because I don't normally eat protein bars of any sort. After my first bite I thought, "This is delicious!" And it is. It is very flavorful and I can see myself eating it regularly. My only complaint is how chalky and dry and it gets after a few chews. I had to drink water with it because it dried my mouth out a little bit. It also didn't fill me up. But I believe it did the job.
Erika D.
Bloomington, IN
I received the Greek Yogurt Chocolate bar complimentary from the Good Life box, and it tasted ok but nothing that I would run to the store and grab a box for myself. I am not a huge chocolate bar fan so maybe I would have enjoyed the raspberry one more. However, these have a lot of sugar in them and I would prefer to eat something that has a good deal of protein in it without all the sugar (homemade is best for me). However, in a pinch, these are good to have around if you have a rumbly tummy!
Kaitlyn H.
Washington, VA
I was excited when I got one of the Greek yogurt raspberry bars in my Good Life Voxbox, but it turned out to be really disappointing. First of all, it has almost 200 calories in each bar and they aren't very big. I guess that's to be expected for something so high in protein and fiber but its definitely a con for me. Aside from that, it tasted TERRIBLE. It was really artificial tasting and way too chewy. It tasted almost like a block of hardened cough syrup. I'm hoping that other flavors are better, but after tasting the raspberry one, I'm not a fan.
Erica V.
I was lucky enough to be chosen for the Good Life VoxBox so I received this product compliments of Influenster. I had the Greek Yogurt Raspberry flavor. This is one of the better tasting protein bars that I've tried. The raspberry had a nice strong flavor like a raspberry jelly inside the bar. The greek yogurt covering also gives another sweet element to the bar. I would definitely recommend this flavor.
Sarah T.
Bradenton, FL
I received this bar in my voxbox in the chocolate flavor. It was very tasty and kept me satisfied the only problem I have with this is some of the ingredients. I'm no healthy expert by any means but some of the ingredients in this put me off. It does contain a lot of vitamins and nutrients. I don't know if I'd purchase these but they do fill you up and are very tasty.
Deana S.
Matawan, Nj
I received the ZonePerfect Greek Yogurt Chocolate snack bar complimentary from Influenster in the Good Life VoxBox and I have to say it was sooooooooooooooooo good! I'm not a yogurt anything fan at all and after trying this for myself my taste buds are kicking me for not trying this sooner! I will absolutely be trying both the raspberry and vanilla berry flavors!
Erica V.
Was the Bar that you tried true to it's flavor?
Brittney D.
Granite City, IL
Did anyone buy any recenting after getting it from Influenster complimentary for testing purposes out there #GoodVoxBox
Lindsay K.
Sioux Falls, SD
Are these any good? They sound ok but kinda timid to go buy a full box.
margarita c.
Should i try these? Why or why not?
Stacy D.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Does the raspberry taste good?