BY ZONEPERFECT

Available in three flavors, including Vanilla Berry, Chocolate and Raspberry, the newest addition to the ZonePerfect® brand combines the smooth, creamy richness of Greek yogurt with protein to keep you going. ZonePerfect® Greek flavors can be found in the nutrition aisle at select grocery stores, drug stores and mass merchandisers. see more...

ZonePerfect® Greek Yogurt Bars
  • "One of my biggest problems is snacking, so I was excited to try out the Zone Perfect Greek Yogurt Berry Bar when it came in my Good Life VoxBox." in 46 reviews
  • "Convenient packages yummy snack on the go for those who like greek yogurt and come in different flavors my favorite vanilla Berry mmm" in 28 reviews
  • "class and really enjoyed the flavor and didn't expect it to be so good, I'm kinda sick of eating other kinds of protein bars and this was a good difference in flavor. " in 12 reviews
  • "I received the Greek Yogurt Raspberry flavor in my Good Life Vox Box to try, and when I first opened it I noticed it was dense." in 10 reviews
  • "*I received this product complimentary from Influenster This was the perfect bar to tide me over while I was out and about one day running errands." in 10 reviews
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
I love them they taste pretty good, although so far the one I didn't really care for was a peanut butter one it tasted kinda funny
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Bradenton, FL
Foodie Expert
I received this bar in my voxbox in the chocolate flavor. It was very tasty and kept me satisfied the only problem I have with this is some of the ingredients. I'm no healthy expert by any means but some of the ingredients in this put me off. It does contain a lot of vitamins and nutrients. I don't know if I'd purchase these but they do fill you up and are very tasty.
Raelynn L.
Raelynn L.
Foodie Expert
They can be pricey at some stores, and I have found them the cheapest at Big Lots. I love Zone bars in general but the Chocolate Greek Yogurt is my favorite of these. They are a great snack on the go to keep me going in between meals.
Luciana W.
Luciana W.
I've used these when I was dieting and enjoyed them well enough. However, I don't like them enough to eat them on a regular basis. I like the yogurt coating, it adds just enough guilty pleasure to an otherwise mundane bar.
Erica G.
Erica G.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
I try the bars after for years eating Luna Bars for women. I found that these are filling and do taste great. I notice that they are little to sweet for my taste. However the price was better then some other nutrition bars out their on the market.
Jenna N.
Jenna N.
Winchendon, MA
I recently just bought the chocolate ones of these and they are by far one of the most delicious granola bars I have ever tried! I mean they taste so good! I love that they are so healthy too I will defintiely continue to buy these!
Janessa R.
Janessa R.
Salt Lake City, UT
Being a fan of greek yogurt, I smiled when I saw that this was included in the #GoodVoxBox I received recently. These bars not only taste delicious but are healthy as well and packed with important nutrients. Each bar has 12g of protein and 21g carbohydrates which is perfect for a post-workout snack and the flavors are hard to beat. I was provided the Greek Yogurt chocolate and it was so good that I would have eaten another given the chance! I definitely plan to purchase these in the future. Highly recommended.
Shakia N.
Shakia N.
Chester, PA
Foodie Expert
I don't eat yogurt but this bar is great. I love raspberry. I will most certainly buy again. When I'm running late in the morning I just grab and go.....
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Foodie Expert
I thought the raspberry flavor was good. it was decent enough. i still prefer cliff bars though.. but if anything, these would be my 2nd choice! satisfy hunger and are easy to carry on the go.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Tom Bean, TX
I received a complimentary Vanilla Berry ZonePerfect Greek Yogurt Bar in my The Good Life Vox Box from Influenster. It was pretty tasty, and I enjoyed the fruity berry blended with the creamy Greek yogurt. My only complaint is the texture of the actual bar. It was kind of mealy, but not bad enough for me not to buy these bars in the future. They are a nutritionally sound, tasty snack.
Erica V.
Erica V.
Foodie Expert
Was the Bar that you tried true to it's flavor?
Brittney D.
Brittney D.
Granite City, IL
Did anyone buy any recenting after getting it from Influenster complimentary for testing purposes out there #GoodVoxBox
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Sioux Falls, SD
Are these any good? They sound ok but kinda timid to go buy a full box.
margarita c.
margarita c.
Foodie Expert
Should i try these? Why or why not?
Stacy D.
Stacy D.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Does the raspberry taste good?