Add a Photo

By ZONEPERFECT
Available in three flavors, including Vanilla Berry, Chocolate and Raspberry, the newest addition to the ZonePerfect® brand combines the smooth, creamy richness of Greek yogurt with protein to keep you going. ZonePerfect® Greek flavors can be found in the nutrition aisle at select grocery stores, drug stores and mass merchandisers.
Photos (12)
Niki B.
Niki B.
Atlantic Beach, FL
Okay so I'm quite the critic when it comes to protein bars. With that being said, I thought the ZonePerfect Chocolate Greek Yogurt Bar was delicious! I really liked how it didn't have that generic protein taste. Also, not to mention it was quite filling. Overall, I was very satisfied.
Carrie R.
Carrie R.
Webster, TX
I received this in my Good Life VoxBox. First, it was very filling. I ate all but the last bite. The flavor tasted "engineered". I prefer my fruit flavored foods to taste like fruit and not like a candy flavoring. It was a bit too sweet for me also, but I also prefer things with that don't go overboard with sugar (a plain white cake without the frosting tastes wonderful to me). It wasn't terrible, however, I don't see myself purchasing these in the future.
Erika D.
Erika D.
Saint Paul, MN
I received the Greek Yogurt Chocolate bar complimentary from the Good Life box, and it tasted ok but nothing that I would run to the store and grab a box for myself. I am not a huge chocolate bar fan so maybe I would have enjoyed the raspberry one more. However, these have a lot of sugar in them and I would prefer to eat something that has a good deal of protein in it without all the sugar (homemade is best for me). However, in a pinch, these are good to have around if you have a rumbly tummy!
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Russellville, AL
These are really good especially for protein bars, and just like other protein bars they are a bit on the pricey side. Ive found amazon occasionally has really good deals as well as like another post mentioned big lots has these quite often. To me its like a grown up rice krispie treat thats not as sweet and comes in diff. Flavors
Elsa W.
Elsa W.
Ripplemead, VA
Oh my gosh! It’s 245am and I missed dinner. What should I do? Pop a pizza in the oven? Just ignore the rumbling in my tummy and head to bed? BAH! It’s the PERFECT time for a Zone Perfect Greek Yogurt bar!

Great flavor! Amazingly filling! Seriously perfect for a skipped meal or a hold me over until later. I’m sold! This will be one of my go to breakfast bars, middle of the night I’m starving, or pack it with me while I’m running around town bars.

I’ve giving it an A+. (Complementary from Influenster for review)
Alyssa T.
Alyssa T.
Tracy, CA
When it comes to bars like this, I always enjoy the yogurt type ones! I like to put them in the fridge, so that they're cold, and don't melt. Always a treat. I enjoy the flavors vanilla & strawberry.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Lancaster , PA
Received the vanilla berry and it was so good and filling. Is great for a quick breakfast or snack
Amy T.
Amy T.
MEMPHIS, TN
Great for on the go, love all 3 flavors I've tried. I usually take these to school with me since I'm there all day. Awesome and fresh. Not hard to chew like most yogurt bars. So far my fave
michelle D.
michelle D.
Rochester, NY
These are just amazing I love the yogurt that covers all the oats an stuff and it's just really healthy and tasty
Karolina M.
Karolina M.
Bronx, NY
This is a go to snack, so yummy, I love, and I recommend if you like granola and yogurt!!!!!!!!
Erica V.
Erica V.
Was the Bar that you tried true to it's flavor?
Brittney D.
Brittney D.
Granite City, IL
Did anyone buy any recenting after getting it from Influenster complimentary for testing purposes out there #GoodVoxBox
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Sioux Falls, SD
Are these any good? They sound ok but kinda timid to go buy a full box.
Stacy D.
Stacy D.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Does the raspberry taste good?
margarita c.
margarita c.
Corona, CA
Should i try these? Why or why not?