5 Great Greek Yogurt Brands
ZonePerfect® Greek Yogurt Bars
4.37 / 5 based on 404 Reviews
Available in three flavors, including Vanilla Berry, Chocolate and Raspberry, the newest addition to the ZonePerfect® brand combines the smooth, creamy richness of Greek yogurt with protein to keep you going. ZonePerfect® Greek flavors can be found in the nutrition aisle at select grocery stores, drug stores and mass merchandisers. see more...
Top Questions See all 47 Q&A
ZonePerfect® Greek Yogurt Bars
- "One of my biggest problems is snacking, so I was excited to try out the Zone Perfect Greek Yogurt Berry Bar when it came in my Good Life VoxBox." in 46 reviews
- "Convenient packages yummy snack on the go for those who like greek yogurt and come in different flavors my favorite vanilla Berry mmm" in 28 reviews
- "class and really enjoyed the flavor and didn't expect it to be so good, I'm kinda sick of eating other kinds of protein bars and this was a good difference in flavor. " in 12 reviews
- "I received the Greek Yogurt Raspberry flavor in my Good Life Vox Box to try, and when I first opened it I noticed it was dense." in 10 reviews
- "*I received this product complimentary from Influenster This was the perfect bar to tide me over while I was out and about one day running errands." in 10 reviews
I loved it, but hated it. I have the chocolate. it's good but tastes too fake. I don't really like the artificial taste. I will be sticking to my normal luna bars!
They are ok better than some yogurt bars that are out there. They Re healthy and easy for on. The go. I love yogurt. I would eat it all day everyday . Its good for kids as well to eat
I love these so much! I didn't know if I would like them at first because I am such a picky eater but, they are great and I love that they are fairly filling.
I love these bars especially the vanilla ones. Thus us a great snack when u r trying to eat light or healthy
I love the Zone yogurt bars. they're so tasty. a good mid-morning snack at work. just filling enough for a snack, but not for a meal.
I tried the vanilla berry yogurt bar. Usually I don't like yogurt but this tasted pretty good. I would prefer the chocolate one though. Over all I love the texture and chewiness. A lot of the healthy bars out there are very tiny. I think this was a good size. They should come out with more flavors other than the two fruit kinds. Like caramel, or oreo.
They ar yummy and satisfying. Sweet, amkes you feel like you are eating a candy bar instead of a protein bar.
I received one of these bars in my VoxBox and was very excited to try it. The flavor of the bar was good, however, it was a bit dry, and there was next to no Greek yogurt on it! The packaging makes it look as if it will be coated in a thick layer, but mine was barely brushed with it. I feel like the yogurt would have helped with the dryness of the inside, so maybe mine was just a bad bar. I'll definitely be willing to try them again!
I thought the raspberry flavor was good. it was decent enough. i still prefer cliff bars though.. but if anything, these would be my 2nd choice! satisfy hunger and are easy to carry on the go.
Taste just like a candy bar it is amazing and mm. I could eat 10. They never get old and they melt in your mouth.
Q & A
Was the Bar that you tried true to it's flavor?
Did anyone buy any recenting after getting it from Influenster complimentary for testing purposes out there #GoodVoxBox
Are these any good? They sound ok but kinda timid to go buy a full box.
Should i try these? Why or why not?
Does the raspberry taste good?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos