Add a Photo

By ZONEPERFECT
Available in three flavors, including Vanilla Berry, Chocolate and Raspberry, the newest addition to the ZonePerfect® brand combines the smooth, creamy richness of Greek yogurt with protein to keep you going. ZonePerfect® Greek flavors can be found in the nutrition aisle at select grocery stores, drug stores and mass merchandisers.
Photos (12)
Armie P.
Armie P.
Astoria, NY
I got to try the Raspberry flavor from the Good Vox Box and I devoured it the next day for my snack at work! I bought a box the next day I can't wait to try the chocolate and vanilla berry!
Emily H.
Emily H.
Columbus, OH
I received this in my good voxbox and I really enjoyed this bars taste and it is good that it packs 13g of protein but one of the downfalls is that it also packs about 13g of sugar too. If you're looking for a healthy alternative snack, this probably is not it.
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Grove City, OH
These bars are so good, and as mentioned by others I'm not a huge greek yogurt fan. But after trying all of the flavors I really love the chocolate ones! Yumm!
Melissa Z.
Melissa Z.
Kingsport, TN
I've only tried the raspberry flavored, it tasted yummy! Great protein for vegetarians that workout.
Christy M.
Christy M.
San jose , Ca
I love the ZonePerfect® Greek Yogurt Bars. They have a great flavor and keep me feeling full longer then other brands.
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
I received ZonePerfect® Greek Yogurt Bars #GreekYogurt @ZonePerfect
complimentary from Influenster @InfluensterVox #GoodVoxBox for testing purposes. I am not a big fan of low fat bars because they always taste disgusting. The flavor was Greek yogurt chocolate. The packaging was masked .The bar is fairly large. It is a little longer than a Nutri-Grain Cereal Bar and quite a bit thicker. The bar reminds me of a thick Snickers bar with square edges. The rice crisp inside was crunch, but not overly dense and when mixed with the chocolate flavoring. It has a very slight aftertaste of coffee which was a big surprise. It was soft and gummy in your mouth. I didn't feel hungry again for quite a while at least 4 hours and felt a perk of energy like I would after having a breakfast of eggs or something else similar. I didn't feel that ravenous hunger I get after having something like a nutrigrain bar, cereal or other carb type of breakfast. I didn't have any kind of "hunger crash." Zone Perfect bars lived up to their reputation. Great flavor! I will be buying these again.
Evania R.
Evania R.
Daly City, CA
I've tried the chocolate flavor after seeing it at target while shopping for on the go breakfast bars. It satisfies my stomach in the morning enough to last me till lunch time but I found them kind of dry.
Raven M.
Raven M.
Bedford, IA
I received the raspberry flavored one and was not impressed. It was like eating protein powder with a hint of raspberry flavor. Not my thing I guess.
michelle D.
michelle D.
Rochester, NY
These are just amazing I love the yogurt that covers all the oats an stuff and it's just really healthy and tasty
Kali K.
Kali K.
Lebanon, TN
I received a Greek Yogurt Chocolate ZonePerfect bar complimentary from Influenster in my Good Life Vox Box. I was skeptical when trying it because I can be pretty picky with protein bars. To my surprise, I really enjoyed the bar. If you have ever tried protein bars, you know that they are not always the most appealing bars. This bar looks absolutely delicious and the taste matched the looks! The chocolate flavor was light, but tasty. It is definitely a go-to option when you are craving something chocolatey, but don't want to eat a lot of empty calories. There are 12g of protein in each bar which is comparable to many of the leading protein shakes. My only concern is the high amount of sugar. With 14g of sugar, this is something I would reserve for special treats. I will definitely be recommending these to my friends, though, and stocking them in my workout bag for moments when I need some quick and yummy protein. Lovely item altogether.
Erica V.
Erica V.
Was the Bar that you tried true to it's flavor?
Brittney D.
Brittney D.
Granite City, IL
Did anyone buy any recenting after getting it from Influenster complimentary for testing purposes out there #GoodVoxBox
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Sioux Falls, SD
Are these any good? They sound ok but kinda timid to go buy a full box.
Stacy D.
Stacy D.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Does the raspberry taste good?
margarita c.
margarita c.
Corona, CA
Should i try these? Why or why not?