BY ZONEPERFECT

Available in three flavors, including Vanilla Berry, Chocolate and Raspberry, the newest addition to the ZonePerfect® brand combines the smooth, creamy richness of Greek yogurt with protein to keep you going. ZonePerfect® Greek flavors can be found in the nutrition aisle at select grocery stores, drug stores and mass merchandisers. see more...

ZonePerfect® Greek Yogurt Bars
  • "One of my biggest problems is snacking, so I was excited to try out the Zone Perfect Greek Yogurt Berry Bar when it came in my Good Life VoxBox." in 46 reviews
  • "Convenient packages yummy snack on the go for those who like greek yogurt and come in different flavors my favorite vanilla Berry mmm" in 28 reviews
  • "class and really enjoyed the flavor and didn't expect it to be so good, I'm kinda sick of eating other kinds of protein bars and this was a good difference in flavor. " in 12 reviews
  • "I received the Greek Yogurt Raspberry flavor in my Good Life Vox Box to try, and when I first opened it I noticed it was dense." in 10 reviews
  • "*I received this product complimentary from Influenster This was the perfect bar to tide me over while I was out and about one day running errands." in 10 reviews
Ashley S.
Henderson, NV
I received this in my Good Life Vox box for testing purposes.
I got this in my Good Life box, and I was really excited about it. I was really looking forward to being able to try this.
I didn't try this as soon as I opened up my box. I actually waited until it was about time for me to go to the gym.
Let me just say, first off, this bar tastes AMAZING. It doesn't taste like it would be good for you, but it is. The yogurt is very creamy and delicious, while the chocolate(I got the chocolate one) was like chocolate rice crispies.
When I ate this before the gym, I didn't really expect it to help me stay on top of my game.
It gave me enough energy to do my hardest at the gym, and still do housework when I came home, and then I finally crashed. All together the ZonePerfect bar gave me 4 hours of energy that I normally wouldn't have.
I will be going out and buying A LOT of these. They are a must have to me now!
Cristina S.
Bismarck, ND
I received the Greek Yogurt Raspberry ZonePerfect bar in my Good Life VoxBox compliments of Influenster. I usually snack on granola bars as opposed to protein bars, so the portability was good for what I would use it for, as with any snack bar. There wasn't anything that really sets this protein bar apart from others I've tried. It has average taste, a little gritty but if I were preoccupied I wouldn't have noticed and it wouldn't have bothered me. The yogurt coating was also average, not spectacular but not bad. The raspberry flavor, average. The nutritional content, average (12g protein, 190cal, no other significant vitamins or minerals). I would be willing to give the other flavors a shot, but I will probably not purchase these on my own (unless there's a sale or coupon or something).
Sarah H.
Rochester, NY
This week I unwrapped the Good Life Vox Box from Influenster. Within it came a Zone Perfect Greek Yogurt Bar. The flavor I was sent was vanilla with berries, and it was amazing. I am a fan of vanilla protein bars and I like Special K Red Berry bars. The ZonePerfect bar is what you’d get if you combined the two. This protein bar lacked the sort of bitter/chalky after taste I usually deal with when consuming a protein bar.
It seemed wrong to eat something so sweet after a workout, but putting 180 mostly good calories back in seemed like the right thing to do after a mid day workout.
For more reviews about this product and informaton about Influenster visit this page: http://www.influenster.com/review/zoneperfect-greek-yogurt-bars

Note: I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes in the Good Life Vox Box.
Crystal G.
Tempe, AZ
I am not usually a fan of bars except for Lara bars, but after seeing a bunch of reviews I tried it out. I bought different flavors, because I figured any I didn't like I could give to my brother who is a fitness buff. The strawberry is actually very nice! Not too gravily (so not a word) like most meal bars are. Not too sweet. Kinda tasted a bit like strawberry nesquik. I didn't like the other two I tried, the chocolate and the white one. They were all way too dry I have to be honest and say I probably won't buy them regularly, but they are not bad if you are a fan of meal bars. I've literally only liked one meal bar my entire life and that's the cherry pie lara bars.
Kate T.
Buford, GA
I ADORE the Zone Perfect Greek Yogurt Bars! I received the greek yogurt chocolate favor and fell in love. For me Zone Perfect bars were totally new. I found the greek yogurt bars to be like a candy bar but one you could eat for breakfast. For those of you doing the new WW program these bars are 5 points a piece. Not a bad start for the morning. Plus it is so much easier to grab a Zone Perfect bar and go in the morning instead of cooking or waiting in line at a coffee shop. Unlike Clif bars (which I also enjoy) you can eat a Zone Perfect bar without having to climb a mountain to burn it off.

I received this product complimentary from Influenster
Stacey A.
Swartz Creek, MI
I like their Simple bars, and enjoy them better than these. The yogurt (and also the chocolate) coated-ones, despite tasting alright, do not seem to have the right texture. ~Especially in regards to those with fruit, because sometimes it's not the actual berry you're expecting, but another one with flavoring to make it taste like the other (i.e., strawberry-flavored cranberries, instead of actual strawberries). It's not a bad product by any means, but I'll be sticking to that, which I already prefer better, from their product line, myself, though.
Sierra F.
Delmar, MD
Flavor-wise, these were my favorite product I received in the Good Life Voxbox! I got a full-size Greek Yogurt Raspberry bar and it was soo good, I split it with a friend so they could taste too. I was really impressed with the size of each bar, especially compared to most low-calorie healthy snack. As much as I want to give these an A+, I have to for a B simply because the bar left a chalky texture in my mouth. :( I'm not exactly sure which ingredient was the culprit, but if there is any way to make these less chalky, I would definitely be all for them! As if it, as long as you have something to drink on hand, they are a great snack.
Elsa W.
Ripplemead, VA
Oh my gosh! It’s 245am and I missed dinner. What should I do? Pop a pizza in the oven? Just ignore the rumbling in my tummy and head to bed? BAH! It’s the PERFECT time for a Zone Perfect Greek Yogurt bar!

Great flavor! Amazingly filling! Seriously perfect for a skipped meal or a hold me over until later. I’m sold! This will be one of my go to breakfast bars, middle of the night I’m starving, or pack it with me while I’m running around town bars.

I’ve giving it an A+. (Complementary from Influenster for review)
Amanda E.
Sophia , NC
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for review purposes. I popped it in my bag on the way to school, and ate it during my planning period. I was surprised by how tasty the ZonePerfect Bar was! I felt full and satisfied after eating. I will purchase these for my school lunch bag. Sometimes I do not have time to eat a full meal, so these are great! The only negative is the bars are a little grainy, so make sure you have something to drink when you eat these. I recommend water or milk.
Jessica R.
Jacksonville, FL
I got this as a complimentary product from Influenster and it was the first item I went from in the VoxBox. I was excited to try a protein bar that was fruity instead of nutty and chocolate. It was a welcome change from what I normally try. The taste was a bit sweet and grainy but overall the mix of the raspberry and yogurt tastes blended well and I was sad to finish it. I would recommend trying these for yourself - it's easy for those on the go or stuck at their desks and they have three yummy flavors to try.
Erica V.
Was the Bar that you tried true to it's flavor?
Brittney D.
Granite City, IL
Did anyone buy any recenting after getting it from Influenster complimentary for testing purposes out there #GoodVoxBox
Lindsay K.
Sioux Falls, SD
Are these any good? They sound ok but kinda timid to go buy a full box.
margarita c.
Should i try these? Why or why not?
Stacy D.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Does the raspberry taste good?