BY ZONEPERFECT

Available in three flavors, including Vanilla Berry, Chocolate and Raspberry, the newest addition to the ZonePerfect® brand combines the smooth, creamy richness of Greek yogurt with protein to keep you going. ZonePerfect® Greek flavors can be found in the nutrition aisle at select grocery stores, drug stores and mass merchandisers. see more...

ZonePerfect® Greek Yogurt Bars
  • "One of my biggest problems is snacking, so I was excited to try out the Zone Perfect Greek Yogurt Berry Bar when it came in my Good Life VoxBox." in 46 reviews
  • "Convenient packages yummy snack on the go for those who like greek yogurt and come in different flavors my favorite vanilla Berry mmm" in 28 reviews
  • "class and really enjoyed the flavor and didn't expect it to be so good, I'm kinda sick of eating other kinds of protein bars and this was a good difference in flavor. " in 12 reviews
  • "I received the Greek Yogurt Raspberry flavor in my Good Life Vox Box to try, and when I first opened it I noticed it was dense." in 10 reviews
  • "*I received this product complimentary from Influenster This was the perfect bar to tide me over while I was out and about one day running errands." in 10 reviews
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Hampton, VA
I definitely wanna try these! I love yogurt in granola/protein bars. Bars seem to be more flavorful and very sweet. The yogurt gives a smooth taste to it as well.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Tempe, AZ
I am not usually a fan of bars except for Lara bars, but after seeing a bunch of reviews I tried it out. I bought different flavors, because I figured any I didn't like I could give to my brother who is a fitness buff. The strawberry is actually very nice! Not too gravily (so not a word) like most meal bars are. Not too sweet. Kinda tasted a bit like strawberry nesquik. I didn't like the other two I tried, the chocolate and the white one. They were all way too dry I have to be honest and say I probably won't buy them regularly, but they are not bad if you are a fan of meal bars. I've literally only liked one meal bar my entire life and that's the cherry pie lara bars.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
This bar is super good. I tried the chocolate flavored one. It has crunchy rice crispies in the center covered by a creamy greek yogurt.
*I received this product complimentary from Influenster*
Brenda P.
Brenda P.
Powder Spgs, GA
I like these a lot they are better then candy bars and fill me up. They also go on sale a lot so I can stock up as well.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
I love them they taste pretty good, although so far the one I didn't really care for was a peanut butter one it tasted kinda funny
Alyssya C.
Alyssya C.
Northridge, CA
I received this bar in my Influenster Good Life Voxbox and out of all the protein bars I have ever tried it was actually good! I'm not gonna lie it tasted so good that i felt bad eating it hahah! The only down fall I saw was some of the ingredients were a little questionable. I wouldn't recommend these bars to anyone trying to loose weight, but i would recommend them for people that need a quick, easy and delicious snack on the go. Overall, i enjoyed them and would most likely buy them in the future!
Racheal J.
Racheal J.
Sacramento, CA
I love Luna bars, so I assumed that zone would be similar. I agree the texture was similar, but the taste was slightly off, I disagree with a bar that feels grainy and over chewy. I dis liked this product, but it did as the packaged claimed and curved my hunger and gave me a slight boost of energy post workout.
Tiffani R.
Tiffani R.
I got this product in Vanilla Berry from influenster. It tasted amazing! No horrible aftertaste and it didn't have that 'diet' taste either. A filling snack.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Foodie Expert
I thought the raspberry flavor was good. it was decent enough. i still prefer cliff bars though.. but if anything, these would be my 2nd choice! satisfy hunger and are easy to carry on the go.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Redondo Beach, CA
I received a free sample of the chocolate Greek Yogurt bar in my GoodLife Voxbox. It was delicious! It felt like I was eating a candy bar. Although it is high in protein (12g) and fiber (3g), 1/4 of its calories come from fat so it's not the healthiest snack but it kept me filled up for a few hours. It would be the perfect snack if you were on the go to keep you from getting hungry between breakfast/lunch or lunch/dinner because it's so portable.
Erica V.
Erica V.
Foodie Expert
Was the Bar that you tried true to it's flavor?
Brittney D.
Brittney D.
Granite City, IL
Did anyone buy any recenting after getting it from Influenster complimentary for testing purposes out there #GoodVoxBox
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Sioux Falls, SD
Are these any good? They sound ok but kinda timid to go buy a full box.
margarita c.
margarita c.
Foodie Expert
Should i try these? Why or why not?
Stacy D.
Stacy D.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Does the raspberry taste good?