BY ZONEPERFECT

Available in three flavors, including Vanilla Berry, Chocolate and Raspberry, the newest addition to the ZonePerfect® brand combines the smooth, creamy richness of Greek yogurt with protein to keep you going. ZonePerfect® Greek flavors can be found in the nutrition aisle at select grocery stores, drug stores and mass merchandisers. see more...

ZonePerfect® Greek Yogurt Bars
  • "One of my biggest problems is snacking, so I was excited to try out the Zone Perfect Greek Yogurt Berry Bar when it came in my Good Life VoxBox." in 46 reviews
  • "Convenient packages yummy snack on the go for those who like greek yogurt and come in different flavors my favorite vanilla Berry mmm" in 28 reviews
  • "class and really enjoyed the flavor and didn't expect it to be so good, I'm kinda sick of eating other kinds of protein bars and this was a good difference in flavor. " in 12 reviews
  • "I received the Greek Yogurt Raspberry flavor in my Good Life Vox Box to try, and when I first opened it I noticed it was dense." in 10 reviews
  • "*I received this product complimentary from Influenster This was the perfect bar to tide me over while I was out and about one day running errands." in 10 reviews
Beckie H.
Beckie H.
Campbell , Mo
I received the raspberry bar in my vox box. I was a little nervous to try it because I'm not a raspeberry fan at all, but I thought it tasted pretty good. I would really like to try the chocolate flavor because I think I would like that better. I don't know that I would eat one everyday, but every now and then as a snack I definitely would.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Fishers, IN
I first tried Zone Perfect Greek Yogurt protein bars earlier this week after a tough workout. I was craving something filling yet something that would replenish me as well. This was the perfect thing. It was delicious! It tastes like dessert, but provides 12 grams of protein. This is the perfect, portable post-workout snack. I highly recommend and cannot wait to try their other flavors. They are only 1.25 a piece and you can often find them for 1/piece on sale. Perfect!
Jacqueline Z.
Jacqueline Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Just like all the zone bars, these are good, but they do have that protein powder flavoring in the background.
Tiffany D.
Tiffany D.
Gardner, MA
Foodie Expert
I received these in my VoxBox, and I have found that they taste better than your average protein bar. I really liked the flavor and found them very satisfying. I will be buying these the next time I go food shopping.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
I have tried these before and let me say that I love them. There are a good amount of sweet. I really like how crunchy they are the chocolate is so delicious and the strawberry too I mean really there just so tasty. I usually have one in the morning.
Roxanne E.
Roxanne E.
Anderson, SC
You will love the taste of these bars, they are wonderful. Remember only to eat one, you may have the urge to eat more. The Greek Yogurt bars are my favorite and you will love them also. Hurry go out now and get some.
Leauv W.
Leauv W.
San Bernardino, CA
It's yummy and packaged so conveniently. There are so many flavors. It's a quick and easy snack you can take on the go.
Dalymar M.
Dalymar M.
Oxnard, CA
I tried the Vanilla Berry one. It didn't taste great but it wasn't awful either. Good for an on the go snack.
Nadine C.
Nadine C.
I go through a box of these a week! I eat one every day on my morning break at work... So delish! I have even gotten one of my coworkers addicted to them now, but she prefers the berry ;)
Halynn G.
Halynn G.
Buda, TX
I really don't like yogurt but when I had tasted the bar it was sooo good. I might buy the box.
Erica V.
Erica V.
Foodie Expert
Was the Bar that you tried true to it's flavor?
Brittney D.
Brittney D.
Granite City, IL
Did anyone buy any recenting after getting it from Influenster complimentary for testing purposes out there #GoodVoxBox
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Sioux Falls, SD
Are these any good? They sound ok but kinda timid to go buy a full box.
margarita c.
margarita c.
Foodie Expert
Should i try these? Why or why not?
Stacy D.
Stacy D.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Does the raspberry taste good?