Add a Photo

By ZONEPERFECT
Available in three flavors, including Vanilla Berry, Chocolate and Raspberry, the newest addition to the ZonePerfect® brand combines the smooth, creamy richness of Greek yogurt with protein to keep you going. ZonePerfect® Greek flavors can be found in the nutrition aisle at select grocery stores, drug stores and mass merchandisers.
Photos (12)
Megan B.
Megan B.
Grand Rapids, MI
I received the Raspberry flavor in my box. I'm usually pretty skeptical of these types of protein-esque bars, so I wasn't super looking forward to eating it, but I threw it in my purse for a "just in case" type situation. And, I'm sure glad I did, because it definitely came in handy the other day at the office when I didn't have time to eat a real lunch! When I first opened the wrapper, the heavenly scent of raspberry sorbet floated out into the open air....so my expectations skyrocketed! I mean, who doesn't love a good raspberry sorbet! Then, I bit into it - eh....noting too special. It wasn't the worst thing I'd ever consumed in a fit of hunger, but it was far from the delicious raspberry sorbet flavor my nose misled my taste buds into thinking they'd soon be meeting! The bar was alright - I'm not going to be rushing out to the store to purchase these, but then again - if gritty protein bars are your thing, maybe you'd feel differently. I honestly didn't even finish the last bite because it was starting to leave an icky taste in my mouth. But, it definitely filled me up and I didn't feel the pangs of hunger until the day was over and I was home looking forward to dinner.
Fernanda C.
Fernanda C.
Newark, NJ
I loved it! It's really good!! I have everyday and help me lose weigh.
I like all the flavor. For snack or after gyn they are great
Adrienne A.
Adrienne A.
Hercules, CA
I got this complimentary from Influenster in the Good Life Vox Box. I tried the raspberry flavor of this bar and, I have to admit, I'm not a fan of raspberry flavored anything. I bet that I would've have enjoyed this better if I had tried the Vanilla or Chocolate, but what can you do? Anyway, this bar has a bit of a gritty texture than other bars and it's surprisingly filling (for me, at least) which is good since it's 190 calories. There isn't much of a greek yogurt flavor but the rasberry is definitely intense. I recommend this for people that like raspberries, and for myself to try again but with a different flavor.
Maria P.
Maria P.
Wilkes Barre , Pa
This bar taste great. I had the raspberry one and it taste amazing. I do not even like raspberry lol
Erin K.
Erin K.
Bethel Park, PA
I first tried the chocolate and wasn't impressed it has the flavor that most who eat diet bars know so well. They I tried the vanilla berry. I was blown away. They taste delicious and sweet and not like an artificiality favorite diet bar. I eat the vanilla berry several times a week for breakfast. It keeps me full and tastes delicious
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
These are really quite yummy.
I enjoyed the outter layer as much as the inner layer.
It was not too dry, and it tasted just right.
Really enjoy these!
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Chula Vista, CA
think I prefer these ones than the regular Zone bars. The yogurt doesn't make it as dry, although I still cough a few times when eating them. So far I've tried the raspberry ones and they taste prettty goo
sandra j.
sandra j.
Groton, CT
SWEETAWESOMENESS THE BEST TASTING BARS EVER! MY KIDS LOVE THEM AS WELL WHICH MAKES ME ONE HAPPY MOM. GREAT FOR TRAVEL, ON THE GO, BUSY EVERY DAY LIFE <3
Mariam M.
Mariam M.
South Easton, MA
No originality, tastes like an average yogurt dipped granola bar. Was filling, but not satisfying to my cravings. Didn't really like the texture it left in my mouth after.
Sagal M.
Sagal M.
Boston, Ma
Omg this is like soooooooo good. i didn't get this in a voxbox but i buy them in stores

i love them! they're so healthy too!
Erica V.
Erica V.
Was the Bar that you tried true to it's flavor?
Brittney D.
Brittney D.
Granite City, IL
Did anyone buy any recenting after getting it from Influenster complimentary for testing purposes out there #GoodVoxBox
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Sioux Falls, SD
Are these any good? They sound ok but kinda timid to go buy a full box.
Stacy D.
Stacy D.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Does the raspberry taste good?
margarita c.
margarita c.
Corona, CA
Should i try these? Why or why not?