BY ZONEPERFECT

Available in three flavors, including Vanilla Berry, Chocolate and Raspberry, the newest addition to the ZonePerfect® brand combines the smooth, creamy richness of Greek yogurt with protein to keep you going. ZonePerfect® Greek flavors can be found in the nutrition aisle at select grocery stores, drug stores and mass merchandisers. see more...

ZonePerfect® Greek Yogurt Bars
  • "One of my biggest problems is snacking, so I was excited to try out the Zone Perfect Greek Yogurt Berry Bar when it came in my Good Life VoxBox." in 46 reviews
  • "Convenient packages yummy snack on the go for those who like greek yogurt and come in different flavors my favorite vanilla Berry mmm" in 28 reviews
  • "class and really enjoyed the flavor and didn't expect it to be so good, I'm kinda sick of eating other kinds of protein bars and this was a good difference in flavor. " in 12 reviews
  • "I received the Greek Yogurt Raspberry flavor in my Good Life Vox Box to try, and when I first opened it I noticed it was dense." in 10 reviews
  • "*I received this product complimentary from Influenster This was the perfect bar to tide me over while I was out and about one day running errands." in 10 reviews
Dana D.
Gainesville , FL
I got the chocolate one in my voxbox. I'm usually not a big fan of protein bars, but it was really tasty! My daughter tried it and loved it too. She's 8. She asked for another one the next day. I almost felt guilty eating it, like I was eating a chocolate candy bar.
Racheal J.
Sacramento, CA
I love Luna bars, so I assumed that zone would be similar. I agree the texture was similar, but the taste was slightly off, I disagree with a bar that feels grainy and over chewy. I dis liked this product, but it did as the packaged claimed and curved my hunger and gave me a slight boost of energy post workout.
Jessica G.
Dallas, GA
I didn't think these were going to taste good just because the yogurt bars I've had in the past have not been so great! But I absolutely love the Greek Yogurt Rasberry bar I got in my Good Life box! It's not to sweet and it's not too crunchy so it's like a great combination of the two.Thanks Influenster!
Kristen P.
Norfolk, VA
I received the ZonePerfect Greek Yogurt Bar in Raspberry in my Good Life VoxBox complimentary from Influenster. It was delicious! I normally have a protein bar in the afternoon, and the raspberry was a refreshing change from the normal chocolate or peanut butter. I would certainly recommend these to others!
Jennifer M.
La Plata, MD
I revieved this compliementary from Influenster in my Good Life Vox box to test and review. The smooth cream Greek yogurt surprised me with how much more I liked it. The raspberry had a great flavor. I will definitely will purchase these in the future and look forward to trying the other two flavors out.
Kristine A.
I had high hopes for this since I usually like cereal-type bars and I like Greek yogurt. And this was my first voxbox! But no, I couldn't even finish it. It was too artificially sweet and the yogurt coating was too chalky. The texture and flavor were a miss.
Crystal D.
Carothers
I received this product in my #GoodVoxBox complimentary of Influenster. IT WAS YUMMY!!! I can see myself eating these as a breakfast item or an on the go snack. The taste was great didn't have a strong yogurt taste. Everything worked well with each other. I was lucky and got the vanilla berry one. I LOVE BERRY!! I think I will try the chocolate next.
Megan M.
Brady, NE
I received the raspberry Greek Yogurt bar in my Influenster VoxBox and I. Love. It. I've tried Zone bars before and these do not disappoint. They are packed with protein making them the perfect before or after workout snack. And who doesn't love Greek Yogurt?! I'll be trying all 3 flavors of these!
Bobby L.
Severn, MD
Had a buddy convince me to try these since he uses them everyday, and I'm glad he did, i have one every day after my walks and it just fulfills me and makes me feel like I'm putting something good in my body (which i am). I have tried all flavors and I can seem to figure out which one i like the best
Ingrid H.
Morrow, OH
I'm all for protein bars, I'm a ZONE bar kind of girl.
These new and delicious flavors are for sure a new favorite
Use them as a light meal, or a snack
Keep them in my car for when my sugar drops!!
And they're perfect nutritional snack for me on the go!
Erica V.
Was the Bar that you tried true to it's flavor?
Brittney D.
Granite City, IL
Did anyone buy any recenting after getting it from Influenster complimentary for testing purposes out there #GoodVoxBox
Lindsay K.
Sioux Falls, SD
Are these any good? They sound ok but kinda timid to go buy a full box.
margarita c.
Should i try these? Why or why not?
Stacy D.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Does the raspberry taste good?