Add a Photo

By ZONEPERFECT
Available in three flavors, including Vanilla Berry, Chocolate and Raspberry, the newest addition to the ZonePerfect® brand combines the smooth, creamy richness of Greek yogurt with protein to keep you going. ZonePerfect® Greek flavors can be found in the nutrition aisle at select grocery stores, drug stores and mass merchandisers.
Photos (12)
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Chicopee, MA
Jan. 31, 2017, 3:42 p.m.
Review for: ZonePerfect® Greek Yogurt Bars
These are so good! And perfectly portable! If you are a snacker like I am, this is the perfect treat to have on hand for busy days!
Kayla D.
Kayla D.
Hudson, FL
I've tried all the flavors I like them all my favorite is strawberry they are nice when you need a quick pick me up when your on the go. They are a bit too dry for me but other than that good
Turkesha M.
Turkesha M.
Fayetteville , GA
I love these bars. I purchased them for my 17 year old and he insisted that I try them and I am hooked. They are delicious!
Diana V.
Diana V.
Visalia, CA
LOVE these!! Totally recommend them if you ever need a quick snack and always on the go. My favorite is the rasberry one of course.
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Saginaw, MI
I'm always one for a granola bar covered in greek yogurt because of the delicious sweetness it adds, love this.
Melissa Z.
Melissa Z.
Kingsport, TN
I've only tried the raspberry flavored, it tasted yummy! Great protein for vegetarians that workout.
Christy M.
Christy M.
San jose , CA
I love the ZonePerfect® Greek Yogurt Bars. They have a great flavor and keep me feeling full longer then other brands.
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
Norfolk, VA
I received the ZonePerfect Greek Yogurt Bar in Raspberry in my Good Life VoxBox complimentary from Influenster. It was delicious! I normally have a protein bar in the afternoon, and the raspberry was a refreshing change from the normal chocolate or peanut butter. I would certainly recommend these to others!
michelle D.
michelle D.
Rochester, NY
These are just amazing I love the yogurt that covers all the oats an stuff and it's just really healthy and tasty
Karla V.
Karla V.
Santa Ana, CA
I saw nothing wrong with these bars. It had so much chocolate in every bite! It felt like i was biting a cookie and eating chocolate at the same time. It was great, The outside layer is also really smooth & adds a nice taste overall. Would definitely try these again/
I received a chocolate greek yogurt bar complimentary from Influenster in the Good Life VoxBox.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Sounds interestingbut are they good? Flavor and texture?
Stacy D.
Stacy D.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Are the ZonePerfect fulfilling ?
Nicolette P.
Nicolette P.
Wintersville, OH
Are these any good?
Tammy C.
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I count calories... How many for these??
Ariel P.
Ariel P.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I've been wondering about this product because I'm not a huge fan of Yogurt..anyone want to share some advice?