ZonePerfect® Greek Yogurt Bars

Available in three flavors, including Vanilla Berry, Chocolate and Raspberry, the newest addition to the ZonePerfect® brand combines the smooth, creamy richness of Greek yogurt with protein to keep you going. ZonePerfect® Greek flavors can be found in the nutrition aisle at select grocery stores, drug stores and mass merchandisers. see more...

ZonePerfect® Greek Yogurt Bars
  • "One of my biggest problems is snacking, so I was excited to try out the Zone Perfect Greek Yogurt Berry Bar when it came in my Good Life VoxBox." in 46 reviews
  • "Convenient packages yummy snack on the go for those who like greek yogurt and come in different flavors my favorite vanilla Berry mmm" in 28 reviews
  • "class and really enjoyed the flavor and didn't expect it to be so good, I'm kinda sick of eating other kinds of protein bars and this was a good difference in flavor. " in 12 reviews
  • "*I received this product complimentary from Influenster This was the perfect bar to tide me over while I was out and about one day running errands." in 10 reviews
  • "I received the Greek Yogurt Raspberry flavor in my Good Life Vox Box to try, and when I first opened it I noticed it was dense." in 10 reviews
Heather D.
Clarksville , TN
Literally one of the best protein bars I've ever tried. They taste great and keep me full . I eat them in the morning to get my day started or after a workout to refuel . The price is a little higher than most but worth it because the flavor is so much better.
Teresa R.
I got a raspberry version of this in my Good Life voxbox, and I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised. I'm not usually into the whole protein/nutrition bar thing, but I did like this one. Weirdly, I'm not usually into raspberry-flavored things either (although I love raspberries themselves- yum!), but I'll add an exception for this bar. I probably would have preferred the vanilla berry flavor, but still, I can't say I was disappointed. The bar was tasty and filling, and presumably a more nutritious treat than the heaping waffle sundae I might have had otherwise. ;-P

Also, I was surprised to read some of the reviews calling this bar bland or lacking in flavor- I found that to be far from the truth. It seemed like it was jam-packed with flavor- I mean, bordering on TOO MUCH flavor. Even my cats wanted a piece. (And got one because they're spoiled rotten.)

I only have two criticisms:

One is that, like others have mentioned, this bar had a grainy texture. I feel like this isn't unusual for protein/nutrition bars, though, so it's nothing you wouldn't expect going into your first bite, and doesn't really detract from the bar's score, by my view.

The other is that, like I mentioned before, the amount of flavor was almost bordering on too much- that fine line between sweet and TOO sweet, if you know what I mean. It didn't quite tip over into that stomach-churning area of sweetness, so I can't really complain. I just thought it was worth mentioning because some of us are more sensitive to these things than others.

Overall, I was pleased with the product, and I would probably recommend it to people looking for tasty protein/nutrition bars. Plus, they have loads of other flavors to choose from. There are only three Greek yogurt flavors, but there are a ton of others without Greek yogurt. If you're looking for a variety of good-tasting nutrition bars, definitely check these guys out.
Tish D.
Greer, SC
I have been trying to lose weight for my sisters upcoming wedding in November. To help me with my efforts, I have started working out more and I am trying to change my eating habits. One of my biggest problems is snacking, so I was excited to try out the Zone Perfect Greek Yogurt Berry Bar when it came in my Good Life VoxBox. The newest addition to the Zone Perfect brand is their new Greek Yogurt line which combines the smooth, creamy richness of Greek yogurt with protein to keep you going. Aside from the Vanilla Cranberry flavor, this bar also comes in Chocolate and Raspberry. Now I will tell you that I do not usually like many of the bars because they have a chalky after taste but I must admit that this bar had a much better taste than some of the other bars I have tried in the past. I liked the creamy taste of the Greek yogurt paired with the sweetness of the Cranberries. I found the flavor to be one that I could actually eat from time to time. Even though I am not one to eat protein bars, this is one that I could keep on hand for an after workout snack. To make it even better snack option, this bar packs 12 grams of protein and 3 grams of fiber. So whats the final verdict on the Zone Perfect Greek Yogurt bar? Well I think that it is one of the best tasting protein bars on the market and it is definitely work trying. So if you are looking for a great treat while you are trying to take the weight off, be sure to check out these great bars fro Zone Perfect.
Rose C.
Fresno, CA
I received the Vanilla Berry yogurt bar flavor in my VoxBox and I must say that it was surprisingly good. First I'd like to say is that I'm not a that big of a fan of nutrition/protein bars so I was a bit skeptical when trying it. But to my surprise, I really enjoyed the bar. I didn't think it was going to be that good. You think yuck when you think of nutrition/protein bars, well at least I do, but ZonePerfect did not disappoint.

As soon as I opened up the package you can instantly smell the berry flavors. It smelt so good that my mouth started watering. The bar was full of flavor, the yogurt was creamy and in each bite you get a burst of berry flavor. It was a bit on the sweeter side for me but it wasn't too bad and it did have a bit of a grainy taste to it but what nutrition/protein bar doesn't? I kind of expected that. It wasn't bad but make sure you have something to drink with it.

Each bar has 180 calories, 3g of fiber and 12g of protein making it a perfect snack before or after you workout or makes for a great breakfast. This bar is filling and gives you that burst of energy you need to get through a hard day's work.

Overall, I'm very glad I got to try these. I'm definitely going to be purchasing these in the future. I can't wait to try the other flavors ZonePerfect Greek Yogurt has to offer.
Megan B.
Grand Rapids, MI
I received the Raspberry flavor in my box. I'm usually pretty skeptical of these types of protein-esque bars, so I wasn't super looking forward to eating it, but I threw it in my purse for a "just in case" type situation. And, I'm sure glad I did, because it definitely came in handy the other day at the office when I didn't have time to eat a real lunch! When I first opened the wrapper, the heavenly scent of raspberry sorbet floated out into the open air....so my expectations skyrocketed! I mean, who doesn't love a good raspberry sorbet! Then, I bit into it - eh....noting too special. It wasn't the worst thing I'd ever consumed in a fit of hunger, but it was far from the delicious raspberry sorbet flavor my nose misled my taste buds into thinking they'd soon be meeting! The bar was alright - I'm not going to be rushing out to the store to purchase these, but then again - if gritty protein bars are your thing, maybe you'd feel differently. I honestly didn't even finish the last bite because it was starting to leave an icky taste in my mouth. But, it definitely filled me up and I didn't feel the pangs of hunger until the day was over and I was home looking forward to dinner.
Wendy M.
I received ZonePerfect® Greek Yogurt Bars #GreekYogurt @ZonePerfect
complimentary from Influenster @InfluensterVox #GoodVoxBox for testing purposes. I am not a big fan of low fat bars because they always taste disgusting. The flavor was Greek yogurt chocolate. The packaging was masked .The bar is fairly large. It is a little longer than a Nutri-Grain Cereal Bar and quite a bit thicker. The bar reminds me of a thick Snickers bar with square edges. The rice crisp inside was crunch, but not overly dense and when mixed with the chocolate flavoring. It has a very slight aftertaste of coffee which was a big surprise. It was soft and gummy in your mouth. I didn't feel hungry again for quite a while at least 4 hours and felt a perk of energy like I would after having a breakfast of eggs or something else similar. I didn't feel that ravenous hunger I get after having something like a nutrigrain bar, cereal or other carb type of breakfast. I didn't have any kind of "hunger crash." Zone Perfect bars lived up to their reputation. Great flavor! I will be buying these again.
Stephanie M.
Rochester, NY
I love yogurt so I’m willing to try anything yogurt covered, so my first though was, “Hmmm, How does this taste?” I have tried some yogurt covered foods that didn’t taste like yogurt at all and had a weird greasy feeling with a vanilla flavor. I don’t ever remember yogurt tasting like that.

So I took a bite! MMM its so good. There is a thin layer of yogurt that tastes like yogurt. It reminds me of a yogurt and fruit parfait. It has strawberries, cranberries, blueberries, and pomegranate flavors. The texture is like that of a protein bar. It makes you chew and gets stuff caught in your teeth which makes you feel fuller. I loved these ZonePerfect Greek Yogurt bars will become my new “snack” from now on. It tastes indulgent and gourmet. I have never seen anything like these bars on the market. I think more people should know about these!! I would recommend these for anytime. I would keep a lot of these on hand to fight cravings for sweets, chips and candy as well as candy bars and chocolate!! These are definitely worthy of getting addicted to!! I got these for free to try and review, from Influenster!!
Mary J.
Bennington, NE
I'm not a person to eat nutrition bars. Either they are flimsy and fall apart, or they are so dense they taste like cardboard. Zone Perfect surprised me! I received the Greek Yogurt Raspberry flavor in my Good Life Vox Box to try, and when I first opened it I noticed it was dense. My immediate thought was negative because of past experience, but once I tasted it I was impressed by the dense yet soft texture. I also thought the flavor was great because I'm always looking for something to curb my sweet tooth. The balance between raspberry, yogurt and the rest of the make up of the bar was perfect. I love that it has 12g of protein, but was hoping for a little more on the fiber side, only 3g, especially with how dense the bar is. I am so impressed with this bar that I'll actually be going out and buying a box of a different flavor (possibly chocolate) to see what I think. That doesn't happen too often, so for my standards this bar is pretty well high quality. Thank you Influenster and Zone Perfect for introducing me to this bar. I hope I like the other flavors!
Janessa R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Being a fan of greek yogurt, I smiled when I saw that this was included in the Good Life VoxBox I received recently. These bars not only taste delicious but are healthy as well and packed with important nutrients. Each bar has 12g of protein and 21g carbohydrates which is perfect for a post-workout snack and the flavors are hard to beat. I was provided the Greek Yogurt chocolate and it was so good that I would have eaten another given the chance! I definitely plan to purchase these in the future. My only complaint is that each bar has 14g sugar which makes it difficult as a meal option for people with special diets or those watching what they eat. For that reason, I would suggest eating these as fuel for moderate exercise more than just as a snack between meals. Influenster sent me this product for review purposes, but all opinions are completely my own.
Kali T.
Lebanon, TN
I received a Greek Yogurt Chocolate ZonePerfect bar complimentary from Influenster in my Good Life Vox Box. I was skeptical when trying it because I can be pretty picky with protein bars. To my surprise, I really enjoyed the bar. If you have ever tried protein bars, you know that they are not always the most appealing bars. This bar looks absolutely delicious and the taste matched the looks! The chocolate flavor was light, but tasty. It is definitely a go-to option when you are craving something chocolatey, but don't want to eat a lot of empty calories. There are 12g of protein in each bar which is comparable to many of the leading protein shakes. My only concern is the high amount of sugar. With 14g of sugar, this is something I would reserve for special treats. I will definitely be recommending these to my friends, though, and stocking them in my workout bag for moments when I need some quick and yummy protein. Lovely item altogether.
Brittney D.
Granite City, IL
If you love these ZonePerfect greek yougurt bars hit the top aroow. If you don't like them hit the bottom arrow.
Tammy C.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
I count calories... How many for these??
Ariel P.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I've been wondering about this product because I'm not a huge fan of Yogurt..anyone want to share some advice?
Christina R.
Laredo, TX
I have never tried these yet which one is worth buying?
Angie S.
O Fallon, MO
I want to try. What is the best flavor???