BY ZONEPERFECT

Available in three flavors, including Vanilla Berry, Chocolate and Raspberry, the newest addition to the ZonePerfect® brand combines the smooth, creamy richness of Greek yogurt with protein to keep you going. ZonePerfect® Greek flavors can be found in the nutrition aisle at select grocery stores, drug stores and mass merchandisers. see more...

ZonePerfect® Greek Yogurt Bars
  • "One of my biggest problems is snacking, so I was excited to try out the Zone Perfect Greek Yogurt Berry Bar when it came in my Good Life VoxBox." in 46 reviews
  • "Convenient packages yummy snack on the go for those who like greek yogurt and come in different flavors my favorite vanilla Berry mmm" in 28 reviews
  • "class and really enjoyed the flavor and didn't expect it to be so good, I'm kinda sick of eating other kinds of protein bars and this was a good difference in flavor. " in 12 reviews
  • "I received the Greek Yogurt Raspberry flavor in my Good Life Vox Box to try, and when I first opened it I noticed it was dense." in 10 reviews
  • "*I received this product complimentary from Influenster This was the perfect bar to tide me over while I was out and about one day running errands." in 10 reviews
Heather D.
Clarksville, TN
Foodie Expert
Literally one of the best protein bars I've ever tried. They taste great and keep me full . I eat them in the morning to get my day started or after a workout to refuel . The price is a little higher than most but worth it because the flavor is so much better.
Crystal S.
Chicopee, MA
Foodie Expert
These are so good! And perfectly portable! If you are a snacker like I am, this is the perfect treat to have on hand for busy days!
Ashley Y.
I got sent the raspberry flavored one, and it was really good. I think I would probably like the vanilla berry too, but I don't know about the chocolate. I also like the amount of protein and fiber they pack into these bars. Hopefully they come out with more flavors too.
Kali K.
Lebanon, TN
I received a Greek Yogurt Chocolate ZonePerfect bar complimentary from Influenster in my Good Life Vox Box. I was skeptical when trying it because I can be pretty picky with protein bars. To my surprise, I really enjoyed the bar. If you have ever tried protein bars, you know that they are not always the most appealing bars. This bar looks absolutely delicious and the taste matched the looks! The chocolate flavor was light, but tasty. It is definitely a go-to option when you are craving something chocolatey, but don't want to eat a lot of empty calories. There are 12g of protein in each bar which is comparable to many of the leading protein shakes. My only concern is the high amount of sugar. With 14g of sugar, this is something I would reserve for special treats. I will definitely be recommending these to my friends, though, and stocking them in my workout bag for moments when I need some quick and yummy protein. Lovely item altogether.
Danielle B.
Iowa Falls, IA
I received the ZonePerfect Raspberry Greek Yogurt Bar in my Good Life Vox Box It was the first thing I tried and OH MY! It was wonderful! Just the right mix of creamy and crunchy! I have tried other protein bars and so many have been dry and flavorless not this one! I will be purchasing more of these!
Alyssya C.
Northridge, CA
I received this bar in my Influenster Good Life Voxbox and out of all the protein bars I have ever tried it was actually good! I'm not gonna lie it tasted so good that i felt bad eating it hahah! The only down fall I saw was some of the ingredients were a little questionable. I wouldn't recommend these bars to anyone trying to loose weight, but i would recommend them for people that need a quick, easy and delicious snack on the go. Overall, i enjoyed them and would most likely buy them in the future!
Lezlie S.
Atlanta, GA
I got sent the berry one in my good life vox box and i enjoyed it! It tasted yummy!(:
Claire N.
Camarillo, California
I was very surprised at the taste, because I don't particularly fruit bars, but this was very good. I had one this morning at around 10, then had a volleyball class till 12 and surprisingly it kept me going. It is now 2:30 and I am still not hungry!! Loveeee :)
Kieana S.
Fresno, CA
I received this complimentary product for testing from influenster & I habe to say they are delicious! My kids even loved them!
Danielle R.
Willoughby , OH
Foodie Expert
I enjoyed trying the ZONE Perfect Greek Yogurt Bar from my recent Influenster #goodlife #voxbox! Very tasty and good for you too! I have tried other Zoneperfect bars and I don't enjoy the Greek yogurt bars quite as much but they are still good!
joanne w.
Versailles, MO
I haven't tried this yet, which one should I get?
Latoya W.
Eutaw, AL
I really like yogurt, yogurt bars. What's some of the flavors, how good are they?
Angela D.
Killeen, TX
If I could chose the next one to try, It would be Raspberry. Which would you prefer to try?
Leighann M.
Loch Sheldrke, NY
Are these any good?
keeana b.
These look so good. How do they taste