BY ZONEPERFECT

Available in three flavors, including Vanilla Berry, Chocolate and Raspberry, the newest addition to the ZonePerfect® brand combines the smooth, creamy richness of Greek yogurt with protein to keep you going. ZonePerfect® Greek flavors can be found in the nutrition aisle at select grocery stores, drug stores and mass merchandisers. see more...

ZonePerfect® Greek Yogurt Bars
  • "One of my biggest problems is snacking, so I was excited to try out the Zone Perfect Greek Yogurt Berry Bar when it came in my Good Life VoxBox." in 46 reviews
  • "Convenient packages yummy snack on the go for those who like greek yogurt and come in different flavors my favorite vanilla Berry mmm" in 28 reviews
  • "class and really enjoyed the flavor and didn't expect it to be so good, I'm kinda sick of eating other kinds of protein bars and this was a good difference in flavor. " in 12 reviews
  • "I received the Greek Yogurt Raspberry flavor in my Good Life Vox Box to try, and when I first opened it I noticed it was dense." in 10 reviews
  • "*I received this product complimentary from Influenster This was the perfect bar to tide me over while I was out and about one day running errands." in 10 reviews
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Chicopee, MA
Foodie Expert
These are so good! And perfectly portable! If you are a snacker like I am, this is the perfect treat to have on hand for busy days!
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
Spring Hill, FL
I received this in my Good Life VoxBox. I took it to school with me and had it for a sank. It's a good bar that satisfies your hunger a bit. Not too bad.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Gretna, LA
Foodie Expert
ZonePerfect bars have been EXACTLY what my body has needed to get going. They are delicious and leave me satisfied until breakfast time rolls around, and even then I find that I’m not craving a huge breakfast.
dalton f.
dalton f.
Pasco, WA
I can get my candy fix with9ut all those extra calories..
Vera E.
Vera E.
These taste really delicious, are extremely expensive, and probably aren't healthy.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Vancleave, MS
*I received this product complimentary from Influenster

This was the perfect bar to tide me over while I was out and about one day running errands. The taste and texture were very good and I would definitely purchase these in the future.
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
I love them they taste pretty good, although so far the one I didn't really care for was a peanut butter one it tasted kinda funny
Lara D.
Lara D.
FULSHEAR, TX
Besides Luna Bars, Zone Perfect Bars are my go-to breakfast. I've tried all of the flavors and I really like the Chocolate ones, but the coating doesn't taste like greek yogurt to me - it tastes like white chocolate - which is fine with me!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
I thought the raspberry flavor was good. it was decent enough. i still prefer cliff bars though.. but if anything, these would be my 2nd choice! satisfy hunger and are easy to carry on the go.
alejandra C.
alejandra C.
Philadelphia, PA
Its delicious with yogurt doesn't have lots of calories great snack for every day i recommend this to everyone
Brittney D.
Brittney D.
Granite City, IL
How many of you would love to try the chocolate chip cookie dough next omg it look so freaking good?
Campusano L.
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
I WANT TO TRY. WHAT IS THE BEST FLAVOR???
Janet M.
Janet M.
Mission, TX
Foodie Expert
I want to try these. are they any good?
Stacy D.
Stacy D.
Rancho Cordova, CA
How many comes in a box?
Angie D.
Angie D.
Fayetteville , NC
Does anyone find these too sweet?