BY ZONEPERFECT

Available in three flavors, including Vanilla Berry, Chocolate and Raspberry, the newest addition to the ZonePerfect® brand combines the smooth, creamy richness of Greek yogurt with protein to keep you going. ZonePerfect® Greek flavors can be found in the nutrition aisle at select grocery stores, drug stores and mass merchandisers. see more...

ZonePerfect® Greek Yogurt Bars
  • "One of my biggest problems is snacking, so I was excited to try out the Zone Perfect Greek Yogurt Berry Bar when it came in my Good Life VoxBox." in 46 reviews
  • "Convenient packages yummy snack on the go for those who like greek yogurt and come in different flavors my favorite vanilla Berry mmm" in 28 reviews
  • "class and really enjoyed the flavor and didn't expect it to be so good, I'm kinda sick of eating other kinds of protein bars and this was a good difference in flavor. " in 12 reviews
  • "I received the Greek Yogurt Raspberry flavor in my Good Life Vox Box to try, and when I first opened it I noticed it was dense." in 10 reviews
  • "*I received this product complimentary from Influenster This was the perfect bar to tide me over while I was out and about one day running errands." in 10 reviews
Nirvana S.
Grants Pass, OR
I got this complimentary from Influenster in the Good life voxbox. I tried it after using my Garcinia Cambogia. I was actually very surprised that I liked it, I am not really following the greek yogurt trend but I liked this to the point where I may consider buying this in the future. My only complaint is that it is a little dry, so definitely have a beverage handy.
Mia M.
Radnor, OH
I received a Greek Yogurt raspberry bar in my GoodLife VoxBox from Influenster. The first bite was sheer Heaven... bold raspberry flavor, crunchy granola-type texture, and creamy yogurt coating.
However, the aftertaste had that "vitamin" flavor that I always seem to detect in nutrition bars.
Still, even with that aftertaste, it was MUCH more flavorful than similar bars I have tried. I will definitely be giving the other two flavors a try!
Jenny S.
West Covina, CA
I received the chocolate bar from my Good Vox Box and was eager to try it. I'm not a fan of granola bars in general but I do love yogurt granola bars. This was very tasty but a bit sweet for me. The chocolate was actually quite thick almost fudgey but it went well with my nonsweetened coffee. I like the crunch in the middle and the greek yogurt coating on the outside. One bar actually made me quite full. I would definitely buy this and excited to try the other flavors.
Beckie H.
Campbell , Mo
I received the raspberry bar in my vox box. I was a little nervous to try it because I'm not a raspeberry fan at all, but I thought it tasted pretty good. I would really like to try the chocolate flavor because I think I would like that better. I don't know that I would eat one everyday, but every now and then as a snack I definitely would.
Amy T.
Weston, WI
The Greek yogurt bar did nothing for me. I have tried Greek yogurt in the past and it doesn't agree with my taste buds. I gave this bar a shot anyways and wasn't impressed with the taste. I like the idea of the bar but I won't eat something for that reason alone.

I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Jenna P.
Cheektowaga, NY
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for review purposes in the Good Life VoxBox. I received the Vanilla Berry flavor. This bar was so grainy I could not even finish the whole thing. I don't usually like the yogurt covered anything because it usually is too sweet and too fake tasting. However the yogurt part was the best part of the bar but wast still too sweet. The middle was a very grainy, crunchy center with dried berries which even still was sweetened.
Erin K.
Bethel Park, PA
I first tried the chocolate and wasn't impressed it has the flavor that most who eat diet bars know so well. They I tried the vanilla berry. I was blown away. They taste delicious and sweet and not like an artificiality favorite diet bar. I eat the vanilla berry several times a week for breakfast. It keeps me full and tastes delicious
Karla V.
Santa Ana , CA
I saw nothing wrong with these bars. It had so much chocolate in every bite! It felt like i was biting a cookie and eating chocolate at the same time. It was great, The outside layer is also really smooth & adds a nice taste overall. Would definitely try these again/
I received a chocolate greek yogurt bar complimentary from Influenster in the Good Life VoxBox.
Jessica F.
Russellville, AL
These are really good especially for protein bars, and just like other protein bars they are a bit on the pricey side. Ive found amazon occasionally has really good deals as well as like another post mentioned big lots has these quite often. To me its like a grown up rice krispie treat thats not as sweet and comes in diff. Flavors
Victoria H.
Beachwood, NJ
I love these. These are better for a snack or desert rather than meal. They almost have a candy bar feel. Great taste, texture. Can feel a little heavy on the stomach so chew really well. A little dry also. I started my review with an A and had to change to a B, only because I would have to change the moisture content of this bar.
Racquel B.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Are they gluten-free
Danielle G.
Danbury, CT
What has everyone's favorite flavor been before? Am I the only one who would love a chocolate peanut butter combination?
christina a.
Duarte, CA
These look like a good snack, what is the best flavor?Do they have any with nuts in them?
Brittney D.
Granite City, IL
How many of you would love to try the chocolate chip cookie dough next omg it look so freaking good?
Campusano L.
Bronx, NY
I WANT TO TRY. WHAT IS THE BEST FLAVOR???