BY ZONEPERFECT

Available in three flavors, including Vanilla Berry, Chocolate and Raspberry, the newest addition to the ZonePerfect® brand combines the smooth, creamy richness of Greek yogurt with protein to keep you going. ZonePerfect® Greek flavors can be found in the nutrition aisle at select grocery stores, drug stores and mass merchandisers. see more...

ZonePerfect® Greek Yogurt Bars
  • "One of my biggest problems is snacking, so I was excited to try out the Zone Perfect Greek Yogurt Berry Bar when it came in my Good Life VoxBox." in 46 reviews
  • "Convenient packages yummy snack on the go for those who like greek yogurt and come in different flavors my favorite vanilla Berry mmm" in 28 reviews
  • "class and really enjoyed the flavor and didn't expect it to be so good, I'm kinda sick of eating other kinds of protein bars and this was a good difference in flavor. " in 12 reviews
  • "I received the Greek Yogurt Raspberry flavor in my Good Life Vox Box to try, and when I first opened it I noticed it was dense." in 10 reviews
  • "*I received this product complimentary from Influenster This was the perfect bar to tide me over while I was out and about one day running errands." in 10 reviews
Kathryn B.
Westlake, OH
I received the Raspberry flavor complementary in my Good Life Vox Box and was pleasantly surprised! I've eaten nutrition bars in the past, specifically Luna bars, and these are so much better! I can't speak for the other flavors but the raspberry was sweet and paired perfectly with the greek yogurt. I work 3rd shift and hate eating at night, so this is a great meal replacement for me that provides protein to keep me going and is filling. Also good for before/after a workout. Will definitely purchase!
Christine L.
Fort Worth, TX
I am a protein, meal replacement, breakfast, healthy bar nut! I am also a huge fan of Greek yogurt! I received the raspberry Greek yogurt bar from the Good life Vox box and was excited to try it! I took it on a bike ride which was a mistake on my part because it didn't stand well in the Texas heat! it melted on my fingers and became a little messy! But I loved the taste! The Greek Yogurt, and Raspberry tasted great together and the texture wasn't bad either. aside from the mess! I want to try the chocolate one next! I'll just make sure I eat it for breakfast instead of on the go! :)
Nettina S.
I received a Zoneperfect Greek Yogurt bar as part of the Goodlife Voxbox. I had previously had a mint chocolate zoneperfect bar, which was good, but had a protein powdery aftertaste to it so I was excited to try something new. The Greek Yogurt bar was DELICIOUS! The yogurt and chocolate bar was fantastic and reminded me of a softer candy bar since the yogurt was a softer layer on the outside. To me there really wasn't a protein powdery aftertaste which was also excellent! Definitely recommended!
Erika W.
I received the Zone Perfect Greek Yogurt Raspberry bar in my influenster Good Life VoxBox. I am a huge fan of Greek yogurt and how full the bar made me feel for hours. These would be perfect in the morning for a lean and light breakfast, after workouts, or between meals. I loved the sweet of the raspberry, almost like a better healtheir "candy" flavor. I don't think I would like the chocolate, but I'm up for trying the other Vanilla Berry flavor. I will definitely be buying a box ASAP.
melissa s.
Yorba Linda, CA
I received the zone perfect greek yogurt in vanilla berry complimentary from Influenster. This was a nice and easy to go snack and didn't taste bad or like protein at all. It was too sweet though and really dry and hard. I liked the yogurt coating a lot, but it is not something I would buy on my own. The chocolate one looks good and I might try that, but for the berry ones..I wouldn't repurchase
Jennifer G.
Fishers, IN
I first tried Zone Perfect Greek Yogurt protein bars earlier this week after a tough workout. I was craving something filling yet something that would replenish me as well. This was the perfect thing. It was delicious! It tastes like dessert, but provides 12 grams of protein. This is the perfect, portable post-workout snack. I highly recommend and cannot wait to try their other flavors. They are only 1.25 a piece and you can often find them for 1/piece on sale. Perfect!
Adrienne A.
Hercules, CA
I got this complimentary from Influenster in the Good Life Vox Box. I tried the raspberry flavor of this bar and, I have to admit, I'm not a fan of raspberry flavored anything. I bet that I would've have enjoyed this better if I had tried the Vanilla or Chocolate, but what can you do? Anyway, this bar has a bit of a gritty texture than other bars and it's surprisingly filling (for me, at least) which is good since it's 190 calories. There isn't much of a greek yogurt flavor but the rasberry is definitely intense. I recommend this for people that like raspberries, and for myself to try again but with a different flavor.
Sarah M.
Redondo Beach, CA
I received a free sample of the chocolate Greek Yogurt bar in my GoodLife Voxbox. It was delicious! It felt like I was eating a candy bar. Although it is high in protein (12g) and fiber (3g), 1/4 of its calories come from fat so it's not the healthiest snack but it kept me filled up for a few hours. It would be the perfect snack if you were on the go to keep you from getting hungry between breakfast/lunch or lunch/dinner because it's so portable.
Julie H.
Schofield, WI
Just 1 or even 2 bites will not stop you from finishing the whole bar. I received the Chocolate in The Good Life Vox Box and am I glad I got that flavor. I can't wait to try the other 2 flavors also. For The Chocolate one, you can taste the dark chocolate and yogurt and it's a really nice tasteful combination. The inside has a nice crunch to the bar also. It has some rice type of cereal inside (like rice krispies) which really does give it a nice crunch.
Frannie B.
Usually I'm a Balance Bar kinda gal -- though I've tried all sorts of bars. I received a ZonePerfect bar from my Influenster VoxBox. The raspberry bar was quite tasty! When I first opened the package, I was struck by an appetizing fruity smell. It had a good crispy texture (I mean, come on, it's a healthy bar, you're going to have SOME graininess), nice burst of raspberry flavor, and 12g of protein. I'm glad that I got the raspberry bar, but would totally be willing to pick up another flavor when I need more bars!
Danielle G.
Danbury, CT
What has everyone's favorite flavor been before? Am I the only one who would love a chocolate peanut butter combination?
Racquel B.
Lake Elsinore, CA
Are they gluten-free
christina a.
Duarte, CA
These look like a good snack, what is the best flavor?Do they have any with nuts in them?
Brittney D.
Granite City, IL
How many of you would love to try the chocolate chip cookie dough next omg it look so freaking good?
Kaylee B.
Vail, AZ
These look super good! What is your favorite flavor?