ZonePerfect® Greek Yogurt Bars
ZonePerfect® Greek Yogurt Bars
By ZonePerfect
Erica V.

Was the Bar that you tried true to it's flavor?

Mia M.
Mia M.
Radnor, OH
5 years ago
I couldn't taste the yogurt at all, in the raspberry sample I tried, but I will agree that the raspberry flavor was very strong... more like the raspberry flavoring in gum or cake than actual raspberries.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Redondo Beach, CA
5 years, 1 month ago
Yes, the chocolate one tasted like a mixture of cookie dough and Oreos. Sweet and filling!
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
EAST ORANGE, NJ
5 years, 1 month ago
Yes it was and have a coffee kick in it
Julie H.
Julie H.
Schofield, WI
5 years, 1 month ago
I got the chocolate and I loved it. Taste like a cookies and cream.
Maggie V.
Maggie V.
5 years, 1 month ago
Yes! However, mine was chocolate, and it's pretty hard to mess it up. It was almost like a very dry chocolate cake...
Erika W.
Erika W.
5 years, 1 month ago
I really did enjoy the Raspberry flavor, there is no way I would do the chocolate...but I would like to try the Vanilla Berry, too :)
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
5 years, 1 month ago
I had the chocolate one and chocolate tasted like chocolate. I liked the granola that they added to it. Tasted like an oreo. so good
Valarie H.
Valarie H.
Tulsa, OK
5 years, 1 month ago
I tried the Greek Yogurt Vanilla Berry it's so good I cant wait to try the others give it a shot I bet you'll love it
Tara L.
Tara L.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
5 years, 1 month ago
I had the Raspberry bar and I would say that it did have a flavor, but I wouldn't call it true raspberry. More like fake raspberry. I could mostly taste the Greek yogurt. At one point the granola tasted like chocolate. It was weird, but not unpleasant.
Chau L.
Chau L.
SAN JOSE
5 years, 1 month ago
I tried the berry one and it tastes just sweet. It tastes like a Rice Krispie combined with a granola bar. It only smells kind of like berry. It barely tastes like vanilla. Pretty bland.