ZonePerfect® Greek Yogurt Bars
ZonePerfect® Greek Yogurt Bars
By ZonePerfect
Brittney D.
Granite City, IL

Did anyone buy any recenting after getting it from Influenster complimentary for testing purposes out there #GoodVoxBox

Kate T.
Kate T.
BUFORD, GA
5 years ago
YES! I bought another box of the Greek Yogurt Chocolate flavor and I also bought a single Zone Perfect bar in Cinnamon Bun flavor. Thanks to Influenster I found my new breakfast!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
5 years ago
I bought another chocolate one after the chocolate one I received in my GoodVoxBox
Mia M.
Mia M.
Radnor, OH
Not yet, but I will be!
Jenny V.
Jenny V.
Los Angeles, CA
5 years ago
Haven't but really would like to try the other flavors
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Redondo Beach, CA
5 years, 1 month ago
Not yet because I just tried my sample today, but I would definitely be open to it!
Carianne P.
Carianne P.
Warsaw, NY
5 years, 1 month ago
I did there is a Target deal if you buy x amount you get a gift card.