Kali T.
Lebanon, TN
I received a Greek Yogurt Chocolate ZonePerfect bar complimentary from Influenster in my Good Life Vox Box. I was skeptical when trying it because I can be pretty picky with protein bars. To my surprise, I really enjoyed the bar. If you have ever tried protein bars, you know that they are not always the most appealing bars. This bar looks absolutely delicious and the taste matched the looks! The chocolate flavor was light, but tasty. It is definitely a go-to option when you are craving something chocolatey, but don't want to eat a lot of empty calories. There are 12g of protein in each bar which is comparable to many of the leading protein shakes. My only concern is the high amount of sugar. With 14g of sugar, this is something I would reserve for special treats. I will definitely be recommending these to my friends, though, and stocking them in my workout bag for moments when I need some quick and yummy protein. Lovely item altogether.