Teresa R.
I got a raspberry version of this in my Good Life voxbox, and I have to say, I was pleasantly surprised. I'm not usually into the whole protein/nutrition bar thing, but I did like this one. Weirdly, I'm not usually into raspberry-flavored things either (although I love raspberries themselves- yum!), but I'll add an exception for this bar. I probably would have preferred the vanilla berry flavor, but still, I can't say I was disappointed. The bar was tasty and filling, and presumably a more nutritious treat than the heaping waffle sundae I might have had otherwise. ;-P

Also, I was surprised to read some of the reviews calling this bar bland or lacking in flavor- I found that to be far from the truth. It seemed like it was jam-packed with flavor- I mean, bordering on TOO MUCH flavor. Even my cats wanted a piece. (And got one because they're spoiled rotten.)

I only have two criticisms:

One is that, like others have mentioned, this bar had a grainy texture. I feel like this isn't unusual for protein/nutrition bars, though, so it's nothing you wouldn't expect going into your first bite, and doesn't really detract from the bar's score, by my view.

The other is that, like I mentioned before, the amount of flavor was almost bordering on too much- that fine line between sweet and TOO sweet, if you know what I mean. It didn't quite tip over into that stomach-churning area of sweetness, so I can't really complain. I just thought it was worth mentioning because some of us are more sensitive to these things than others.

Overall, I was pleased with the product, and I would probably recommend it to people looking for tasty protein/nutrition bars. Plus, they have loads of other flavors to choose from. There are only three Greek yogurt flavors, but there are a ton of others without Greek yogurt. If you're looking for a variety of good-tasting nutrition bars, definitely check these guys out.