Wendy M.
EAST ORANGE, NJ
I received ZonePerfect® Greek Yogurt Bars #GreekYogurt @ZonePerfect
complimentary from Influenster @InfluensterVox #GoodVoxBox for testing purposes. I am not a big fan of low fat bars because they always taste disgusting. The flavor was Greek yogurt chocolate. The packaging was masked .The bar is fairly large. It is a little longer than a Nutri-Grain Cereal Bar and quite a bit thicker. The bar reminds me of a thick Snickers bar with square edges. The rice crisp inside was crunch, but not overly dense and when mixed with the chocolate flavoring. It has a very slight aftertaste of coffee which was a big surprise. It was soft and gummy in your mouth. I didn't feel hungry again for quite a while at least 4 hours and felt a perk of energy like I would after having a breakfast of eggs or something else similar. I didn't feel that ravenous hunger I get after having something like a nutrigrain bar, cereal or other carb type of breakfast. I didn't have any kind of "hunger crash." Zone Perfect bars lived up to their reputation. Great flavor! I will be buying these again.