Rose C.
Fresno, CA
I received the Vanilla Berry yogurt bar flavor in my VoxBox and I must say that it was surprisingly good. First I'd like to say is that I'm not a that big of a fan of nutrition/protein bars so I was a bit skeptical when trying it. But to my surprise, I really enjoyed the bar. I didn't think it was going to be that good. You think yuck when you think of nutrition/protein bars, well at least I do, but ZonePerfect did not disappoint.

As soon as I opened up the package you can instantly smell the berry flavors. It smelt so good that my mouth started watering. The bar was full of flavor, the yogurt was creamy and in each bite you get a burst of berry flavor. It was a bit on the sweeter side for me but it wasn't too bad and it did have a bit of a grainy taste to it but what nutrition/protein bar doesn't? I kind of expected that. It wasn't bad but make sure you have something to drink with it.

Each bar has 180 calories, 3g of fiber and 12g of protein making it a perfect snack before or after you workout or makes for a great breakfast. This bar is filling and gives you that burst of energy you need to get through a hard day's work.

Overall, I'm very glad I got to try these. I'm definitely going to be purchasing these in the future. I can't wait to try the other flavors ZonePerfect Greek Yogurt has to offer.