Stephanie M.
Rochester, NY
I love yogurt so I’m willing to try anything yogurt covered, so my first though was, “Hmmm, How does this taste?” I have tried some yogurt covered foods that didn’t taste like yogurt at all and had a weird greasy feeling with a vanilla flavor. I don’t ever remember yogurt tasting like that.

So I took a bite! MMM its so good. There is a thin layer of yogurt that tastes like yogurt. It reminds me of a yogurt and fruit parfait. It has strawberries, cranberries, blueberries, and pomegranate flavors. The texture is like that of a protein bar. It makes you chew and gets stuff caught in your teeth which makes you feel fuller. I loved these ZonePerfect Greek Yogurt bars will become my new “snack” from now on. It tastes indulgent and gourmet. I have never seen anything like these bars on the market. I think more people should know about these!! I would recommend these for anytime. I would keep a lot of these on hand to fight cravings for sweets, chips and candy as well as candy bars and chocolate!! These are definitely worthy of getting addicted to!! I got these for free to try and review, from Influenster!!