Megan B.
Grand Rapids, MI
I received the Raspberry flavor in my box. I'm usually pretty skeptical of these types of protein-esque bars, so I wasn't super looking forward to eating it, but I threw it in my purse for a "just in case" type situation. And, I'm sure glad I did, because it definitely came in handy the other day at the office when I didn't have time to eat a real lunch! When I first opened the wrapper, the heavenly scent of raspberry sorbet floated out into the open air....so my expectations skyrocketed! I mean, who doesn't love a good raspberry sorbet! Then, I bit into it - eh....noting too special. It wasn't the worst thing I'd ever consumed in a fit of hunger, but it was far from the delicious raspberry sorbet flavor my nose misled my taste buds into thinking they'd soon be meeting! The bar was alright - I'm not going to be rushing out to the store to purchase these, but then again - if gritty protein bars are your thing, maybe you'd feel differently. I honestly didn't even finish the last bite because it was starting to leave an icky taste in my mouth. But, it definitely filled me up and I didn't feel the pangs of hunger until the day was over and I was home looking forward to dinner.