BY ZONEPERFECT

We took the dark, rich, irresistible chocolate flavor you love and doubled it to make this unbelievable energy bar.â there's a little zone where happiness and wellness come together. And we've created a nutrition bar that fits there perfectly. Get in the zone with the protein your body needs and the flavor you crave. Whether you love decadent sweets or crave a little salty goodness, we've got you covered with flavor combinations that'll make you happy, and more than enough protein to keep you going. It's enjoyable. It's simple. It's zoneperfect. see more...

• How are these? I've had some of the other Zone bars before and th...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Reveca G.
Glendale Hts, IL
The Zone Perfect double dark chocolate nutrition bars are ok. I don't love them but you can say I like them. I don't like the chalky taste to them but they are satisfying.
Bailee B.
How are these? I've had some of the other Zone bars before and they were all pretty good for a power bar.