BY ZONEPERFECT

We took the dark, rich, irresistible chocolate flavor you love and doubled it to make this unbelievable energy bar.â there's a little zone where happiness and wellness come together. And we've created a nutrition bar that fits there perfectly. Get in the zone with the protein your body needs and the flavor you crave. Whether you love decadent sweets or crave a little salty goodness, we've got you covered with flavor combinations that'll make you happy, and more than enough protein to keep you going. It's enjoyable. It's simple. It's zoneperfect. see more...

• How are these? I've had some of the other Zone bars before and th...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Lydia K.
Murfreesboro, TN
ZonePerfect bars are delicious but, for me I look for more protein in a bar. They do not have that over barring protein taste like some bars do. I would recommend these to someone how id just looking for something to curb appetite bot as a meal replacement.
Summer L.
Minneapolis, MN
For some reason the ZonePerfect Double Dark Chocolate flavor is EXTREMELY dry. If you get any of the other dark chocolate bars, they're fine - but avoid the double dark.
Leslee W.
Ridgeley, WV
The texture is a little chaulky and the flavor is subpar to me. This bar isn't that great if you're conserving calories and want a good treat.
Megan B.
Janesville, WI
Love these!!!! These new bars are awesome and I have already bought 3 big Sam's Club value packs!!! My new fav protein source!!!
Jessica B.
The texture isn't great. The bar is hard to eat. The flavor is good but can be over bearing at the end of eating.
Heather C.
Lexington, KY
This product is a great meal substitute! Comparing this to other diet meal bars this flavor is of the best.
Megan M.
Lynchburg, VA
I love these! not overly chocolate or too rich. They also leave me feeling satisfied once I've consumed
Brent
This product has a not so great aftertaste, much better protein options on the market. Some flavors are better than others.
Jackie N.
Cleveland Hts, OH
These are so good and they even look good. It's so hard to find a healthy bar that actually tastes good and this achieves it.
krista v.
Love the taste of these. they are very filling and delicious . they make me feel wondferfully recharged and ready to go
Bailee B.
How are these? I've had some of the other Zone bars before and they were all pretty good for a power bar.