BY ZONEPERFECT

Nourish your life with zoneperfect you're out there, you're going for it, and you're embracing every single second. So to help you live the life you love, our expert nutritionists balance real goodness with the delicious flavors you've come to crave from zoneperfect, like rich fudge grahamand decadent caramel. Because everyday advetures await and we give you exactly what you need to always be at your best. Life, let's do this.â . Peanut butter and chocolate prove once again why they re an unrivaled pair when it comes to rich, deep flavors and creamy taste in this popular high-protein snack. see more...

• Do they taste good? are they worth the price? is this a good bran...1 Answers
  • How do these taste? Similar to Fiber One?4 Answers
  • Does anybody else find these bars to be small and not filling?5 Answers
Justine H.
Wichita, KS
These are pretty great bars! I like the amount of protein in them and I very much enjoy the texture. The sugar is a bit high for me, but that's what you get for going pre packaged! Overall this is a great snack to keep at your desk or in your gym bag when you know you won't have time for anything more involved.
Anja W.
I do not recommend these due to false advertising and false claims on the exterior package. They do taste good and they are affordable, but they are not nutritious and should not be sold and advertised as nutrition bars. They are high in added sugar and preservatives that people who have good nutritional habits typically avoid. These are just candy bars.
Mallory L.
New Orleans, LA
These are pretty tasty. However, they don't really seem to keep me full. There is not quite enough protein and fiber. They are also a little too pricey considering they don't serve as true meal replacements.
Megan G.
Winston Salem, NC
Being a fit mother that is always on the go, protein bars are my life! I always have some in my bag. This particular brand has a lot of sugar, especially since it is lower than others on protein content. Also, I do not like the crunchy texture. I prefer my protein bars to be chewy. However, with its added sugar, Zone perfect bars do satisfy my sweet tooth in a way that is healthier than a candy bar
Kirsten M.
portland, OR
I get these bars at Costo and eat them almost every morning for breakfast. They are super good and contain a lot of protein so it keeps me full until later afternoon when I can eat lunch! The Peanut Butter flavor is so delicious I almost feel like I am eating dessert for breakfast.
Melissa H.
Las Vegas, NV
I love these protein bars because they have a lot of protein, taste great, and do a good job of curbing your appetite. They are really good as a snack before a workout. They do have a lot of sugar and processed ingredients so o wouldn't eat them too often.
Nikole W.
Walls, MS
These are probably the only bars I don't think taste chalky for a protein bar! I love these bars and my kids love them to! We probably buy them at least twice a mouth! Kroger is the best play I have found to buys them and the have the kids zone as well!
Alyssa R.
Apollo, PA
I have tried a couple different Zone Perfect bars and they have all tasted good. The only downfall is that they carry about 6-9 grams less protein per bar depending on the flavor than say Quest bars. However, you can often times find coupons for Zone Perfect and get them for a pretty good price.
RaeAnn T.
Lansing, MI
I don't get any kind of snack/granola bar unless there is at least 10 g of protein in it. Because of this it is hard to find a good bar that doesn't have a chalky taste to it. I highly recommend these bars since they taste so good! When I am craving a candy bar I will eat these instead.
Amy V.
I expected this to taste like a regular granola bar / health bar. I was terribly surprised to find it tasted so bad. I think if I went in with the knowledge that it would more focused on health vs taste I would not have been so disappointed. It had a powdery texture inside.
Faith S.
Milwaukee, WI
Does anybody else find these bars to be small and not filling?
Charlotte B.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
What flavors do these come in?
H L.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Where do you find these?
Dria D.
How do these taste? Similar to Fiber One?
Christie T.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Do they taste good? are they worth the price? is this a good brand to buy??