HealthWellnessZonePerfect
Chocolate Almond Raisin Nutrition Bars - 5 Count

ZonePerfect Chocolate Almond Raisin Nutrition Bars - 5 Count

by ZonePerfect

Nourish your life with zoneperfect you're out there, you're going for it, and you're embracing every single second. So to help you live the life you love, our expert nutritionists balance real goodness with the delicious flavors you've come to crave from zoneperfect, like rich fudge grahamand decadent caramel. Because everyday advetures await and we give you exactly what you need to always be at your best. Life, let's do this. . The earthiness of almonds and sweetness of raisins combine with delectable chocolate in this high-protein snack to give it an almost rustic, home-baked-treat taste.

I'm very picky about my foods. Is this too dry ? Sometimes granola bRs can be too dry.
What is the total amount of calories per gram on a whole bar.
Start your review of ZonePerfect Chocolate Almond Raisin Nutrition Bars - 5 Count!
How would you rate this product?
Toni T.
The ZonePerfect Chocolate Almond Raisin Nutrition Bar is the perfect way to start my day (the Cinnamon Roll is also amazing). It is SO yummy and has the perfect balance of chocolate-almond-raisin! I love them for a quick breakfast, as a snack, or even as a lunch replacement. I don’t feel like I’m “missing” anything!
Sahida G.
Rialto, CA
The best, so tasty and nutritious at the same time !! I personally love the Chocalate mixed with the almonds a perfect combination of healthy and sweet at the same time
Donna S.
Janesville, WI
Love these!! They are my go to snack instead of snacking on junk food, I keep these in my gym bag for a quick pre workout snack.
Joanne L.
Thornton, CO
Usually I get cravings for something yummy in the afternoons and am trying really hard to stay away from candy. I ordered these to eat when I get such cravings. I figured at least with these I will be getting something nutritious as well as sweet.
Debra R.
Queen Creek, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ya'll can do much better than these. The ingredient list is not the best. You definitely get what you pay for in that respect. I didn't like the flavor either. The peanut butter chocolate was okay at best, but the rest just do not taste good.
Rachel T.
Dover , PA
I thought these were terrible!! They tasted like maraschino cherries! If you like that flavor you might really like these! They were also just dry and chewy and the macronutrients weren't that great either. Overall, I'd look for a different bar
Jackie H.
East China, MI
These are not my favorite nutrition bars, but this flavor is the best for this brand. I is tasty, and great for those who need something sweet.
Tiffany J.
Greenville, NC
Obviously not a Hershey's bar but fills that craving for chocolate you get while giving you protein. It's a workout fiends best friend
Jennifer V.
Rocky Point, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love these forward on the go breakfast. There's a good amount of protein and it keeps me full until lunch.
Samantha G.
These bars are so yummy! I always have one in my bag for a back up. Its healthy and I love that they aren't chalky and dry like some others I have tried.