BY ZONEPERFECT

Zone Perfect® Chocolate Peanut Butter Nutrition Bars.

With other natural flavor.

14g protein.

19 vitamins & minerals. see more...

• Which is your favorite flavor/variety?20 Answers
  • Are these any good? I’ve been looking for a good bar to h...1 Answers
  • This might be a weird question but do these take a millio...1 Answers
Zone Perfect Nutrition Bars Chocolate Peanut Butter - 5 CT
  • "I do not like greek yogurt normally but I had the greek yogurt Zone Perfect bar that I received from Influenster GoodVoxBox and I really enjoyed it." in 56 reviews
  • "I received this bar in my Good Life Voxbox and was really excited to try it since I've never had one of Zone Perfects bars.These are absolutely delicious has so much flavor for something nutritious more like a candy bar." in 26 reviews
  • "I got the Greek yogurt chocolate bar in the Good Life VoxBox, and this being August in Florida the yogurt coating was pretty much melted off, but I think it tastes more like sugar than Greek yogurt." in 6 reviews
  • "I get the combo packs of these bars at BJ's which include the chocolate peanut butter and the graham fudge and I can honestly say that these are my absolute favorite health food bars ever." in 6 reviews
  • "These are a healthy snack that you could easily use to replace a high calorie, sugary snack to curve that sweet tooth craving." in 6 reviews
Nikki F.
winston-salem
Review for: Peanut Butter more...
As far as a protein bar this is more like a candy bar! Tastes delicious nice meal replacement and loaded with protein. I throw a couple in my purse so I can always have something to eat and can skip the drive thru!
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Review for: All-Natural Fudge Graham, Mint Wrapper, 5-Count, Zone Perfect Chip Cookie Dough 5Ct, All-Natural Mint, Zone Perfect: Double Dark, Abbott Zone Perfect Classic Fudge Graham 10-Pk., All-Natural Almond Raisin, Fudge Graham, Almond Raisin 1.76Oz Wrapper, 5-Count, All-Natural Cinnamon Roll, Double Dark, Fudge Graham, Peanut Butter Wrapper, 5-Count, All-Natural Strawberry Yogurt, Peanut Butter, Dark Almond 7.9, All-Natural Double Dark, All-Natural Peanut Butter, Dark 5- Bars;, Dark Almond, Zone Perfect Cinnamon Roll, 5Ct, Other more...
I love these! I eat them usually as a meal replacement type bar. They have a good amount of protein and the flavors are all amazing!! I would recommend this over any other protein bar. They taste more like a granola bar which I love. I get them in 5 packs from Walmart because they’re the cheapest there. I always keep them in my bags.
Jeannine C.
Ithaca, NY
I buy this when all the flavors other than the salted caramel (which is my favorite and never goes on sale) are on sale. I enjoy it, although I get tired of the taste after a while. It does taste much better than most bars with similar protein content though. There is even a slight smokey s'more-y flavor to it.
Yung Q.
Sequim, WA
I eat this whenever I workout in the morning. I don’t eat breakfast before I workout because I get sideaches when I jog on a full stomach. So I eat after I workout and this gives me the protein and sugar content I needed after working out. It’s good. You can’t say no to chocolate and peanuts.
Ellyn H.
Review for: Zone Perfect Chip Cookie Dough 5Ct more...
This cookie dough bar LITERALLY tastes like cookie dough. The texture and everything is spot on. Okay, maybe it tastes a little bit like a nutrition bar, but honestly I think this is the closest thing to cookie dough you can get without eating cookie dough!
Lauren B.
Houma, LA
Review for: Fudge Graham more...
Best tasting bar ever. Eat this for breakfast and holds me over until lunch time. First time user but will definitely buy again. Bought these from Walmart in the health isle. Flavor is better than other protein bars I’ve tried. Sugars are a little high.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Review for: Fudge Graham more...
My boyfriend buys these every week and I tried a piece of his to see what the fuss was about. They’re pretty expensive but they taste really good. Seriously good. We find the best deal on them at Walmart.
Alyssa R.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Double Dark more...
This brand is one of my favorites for protein bars. I am a repeat consumer because it tastes great and has 12 grams of protein for 190 calories. I love the double chocolate and the fudge graham bars.
Sara M.
Northford, CT
Love these!! Tried these one day and have been having them ever since!! I tend to not eat enough protein during the day so this is something that is good so that I do have enough if I forget to eat or don't have time during a busy schedule!! Also they are delicious!! I love the Peanut butter ones and the chocolate ones!
Kylie W.
Cresson, PA
definitely the best nutrition bar i've tried. doesn't have the weird texture/taste most protein bars have. peanut butter & cookie dough are AMAZING. i eat these after workouts and they're awesome, highly recommend. very inexpensive too
Samantha T.
Which is your favorite flavor/variety?
Erika E.
Hudsonville, MI
What flavor of Zone Perfect bar did you receive in your Good Life VoxBox?
Alexandria S.
Better than other nutrition bars?
Kaylee B.
Vail, AZ
Does anyone like this flavor ??
Michele M.
Has anyone tried the fudge graham? How does it taste? Looking for a bar without the chalk protein taste to it!