BY ZONEPERFECT

Zone Perfect® Chocolate Peanut Butter Nutrition Bars.

With other natural flavor.

14g protein.

19 vitamins & minerals. see more...

• Which is your favorite flavor/variety?20 Answers
  • This might be a weird question but do these take a million years ...1 Answers
  • Does this nutrition bar taste powdery?2 Answers
Zone Perfect Nutrition Bars Chocolate Peanut Butter - 5 CT
  • "I do not like greek yogurt normally but I had the greek yogurt Zone Perfect bar that I received from Influenster GoodVoxBox and I really enjoyed it." in 56 reviews
  • "I received this bar in my Good Life Voxbox and was really excited to try it since I've never had one of Zone Perfects bars.These are absolutely delicious has so much flavor for something nutritious more like a candy bar." in 26 reviews
  • "I get the combo packs of these bars at BJ's which include the chocolate peanut butter and the graham fudge and I can honestly say that these are my absolute favorite health food bars ever." in 6 reviews
  • "These are a healthy snack that you could easily use to replace a high calorie, sugary snack to curve that sweet tooth craving." in 6 reviews
  • "I got the Greek yogurt chocolate bar in the Good Life VoxBox, and this being August in Florida the yogurt coating was pretty much melted off, but I think it tastes more like sugar than Greek yogurt." in 6 reviews
Lauren B.
Houma, LA
Review for: Fudge Graham more...
Best tasting bar ever. Eat this for breakfast and holds me over until lunch time. First time user but will definitely buy again. Bought these from Walmart in the health isle. Flavor is better than other protein bars I’ve tried. Sugars are a little high.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
Review for: Fudge Graham more...
My boyfriend buys these every week and I tried a piece of his to see what the fuss was about. They’re pretty expensive but they taste really good. Seriously good. We find the best deal on them at Walmart.
Alyssa R.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Double Dark more...
This brand is one of my favorites for protein bars. I am a repeat consumer because it tastes great and has 12 grams of protein for 190 calories. I love the double chocolate and the fudge graham bars.
Jeannine C.
Ithaca, NY
I buy this when all the flavors other than the salted caramel (which is my favorite and never goes on sale) are on sale. I enjoy it, although I get tired of the taste after a while. It does taste much better than most bars with similar protein content though. There is even a slight smokey s'more-y flavor to it.
Yung Q.
Sequim, WA
I eat this whenever I workout in the morning. I don’t eat breakfast before I workout because I get sideaches when I jog on a full stomach. So I eat after I workout and this gives me the protein and sugar content I needed after working out. It’s good. You can’t say no to chocolate and peanuts.
Sara M.
Northford, CT
Love these!! Tried these one day and have been having them ever since!! I tend to not eat enough protein during the day so this is something that is good so that I do have enough if I forget to eat or don't have time during a busy schedule!! Also they are delicious!! I love the Peanut butter ones and the chocolate ones!
Kylie W.
Cresson, PA
definitely the best nutrition bar i've tried. doesn't have the weird texture/taste most protein bars have. peanut butter & cookie dough are AMAZING. i eat these after workouts and they're awesome, highly recommend. very inexpensive too
Lindsey A.
Colchester, VT
Omg these are delicious, they're about $17 for a box of 24 at Costco (peanut butter and fudge Graham). The fudge graham tastes like a cinnamon smore and the peanut butter flavor tastes like a peanut butter rice crispy.
I highly recommend them.
Miranda S.
Junction City, KS
The Zone Perfect bars, all flavors, are absolute staples in my house. They are a quick, tasty, well balanced snack or meal replacement. They help my weight loss goals, are convenient and satisfying.
Kalyn B.
The bars are delicious! They are chewy and filled with flavor! They contain 14g of protein which is a plus because I am always looking to add protein in my diet. I highly recommend these bars!
Samantha T.
Which is your favorite flavor/variety?
Erika E.
Hudsonville, MI
What flavor of Zone Perfect bar did you receive in your Good Life VoxBox?
Alexandria S.
Better than other nutrition bars?
Kaylee B.
Vail, AZ
Does anyone like this flavor ??
Michele M.
Has anyone tried the fudge graham? How does it taste? Looking for a bar without the chalk protein taste to it!