BY ZONEPERFECT

Zone Perfect® Chocolate Peanut Butter Nutrition Bars.

With other natural flavor.

14g protein.

19 vitamins & minerals. see more...

• Which is your favorite flavor/variety?20 Answers
  • This might be a weird question but do these take a million years ...1 Answers
  • Does this nutrition bar taste powdery?2 Answers
Zone Perfect Nutrition Bars Chocolate Peanut Butter - 5 CT
  • "I do not like greek yogurt normally but I had the greek yogurt Zone Perfect bar that I received from Influenster GoodVoxBox and I really enjoyed it." in 56 reviews
  • "I received this bar in my Good Life Voxbox and was really excited to try it since I've never had one of Zone Perfects bars.These are absolutely delicious has so much flavor for something nutritious more like a candy bar." in 26 reviews
  • "The Greek Yogurt Vanilla Berry Bar I was sent complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes, and as soon as I tried it....big disappointment." in 10 reviews
  • "These are a healthy snack that you could easily use to replace a high calorie, sugary snack to curve that sweet tooth craving." in 6 reviews
  • "I get the combo packs of these bars at BJ's which include the chocolate peanut butter and the graham fudge and I can honestly say that these are my absolute favorite health food bars ever." in 6 reviews
Jeannine C.
Ithaca, NY
I buy this when all the flavors other than the salted caramel (which is my favorite and never goes on sale) are on sale. I enjoy it, although I get tired of the taste after a while. It does taste much better than most bars with similar protein content though. There is even a slight smokey s'more-y flavor to it.
Yung Q.
Sequim, WA
I eat this whenever I workout in the morning. I don’t eat breakfast before I workout because I get sideaches when I jog on a full stomach. So I eat after I workout and this gives me the protein and sugar content I needed after working out. It’s good. You can’t say no to chocolate and peanuts.
Sara M.
Northford, CT
Love these!! Tried these one day and have been having them ever since!! I tend to not eat enough protein during the day so this is something that is good so that I do have enough if I forget to eat or don't have time during a busy schedule!! Also they are delicious!! I love the Peanut butter ones and the chocolate ones!
Kylie W.
Cresson, PA
definitely the best nutrition bar i've tried. doesn't have the weird texture/taste most protein bars have. peanut butter & cookie dough are AMAZING. i eat these after workouts and they're awesome, highly recommend. very inexpensive too
Lindsey A.
Colchester, VT
Omg these are delicious, they're about $17 for a box of 24 at Costco (peanut butter and fudge Graham). The fudge graham tastes like a cinnamon smore and the peanut butter flavor tastes like a peanut butter rice crispy.
I highly recommend them.
Miranda S.
Junction City, KS
The Zone Perfect bars, all flavors, are absolute staples in my house. They are a quick, tasty, well balanced snack or meal replacement. They help my weight loss goals, are convenient and satisfying.
Kalyn B.
The bars are delicious! They are chewy and filled with flavor! They contain 14g of protein which is a plus because I am always looking to add protein in my diet. I highly recommend these bars!
Michelle G.
Coral Gables, FL
These are honestly so good when I have a sweet tooth. Packed with protein and it's so filling! The only downside is the price, I wish it was more affordable so I can buy the more often! Otherwise the taste itself of any flavor of zone bar is so yummy.
Alyssa S.
Basically a candy bar with benefits. It's a little sweet, but you could easily forget that this isn't junk food. These have Great flavor and texture. I always keep an extra bar in my purse and diaper bag just in case.
Cathi L.
Bethlehem, PA
I received a complementary Zone Perfect Greek Yogurt Chocolate Bar for testing purposes from Influenster's #GoodVoxBox.

I follow a gluten-free diet and could not enjoy this bar, but my teenaged daughter gladly volunteered to be my tester. The Zone Perfect Greek Yogurt bar has a chocolate crispies center enrobed in a creamy Greek yogurt coating. My tester liked the marriage of the two textures and the chocolate flavor.

I was disappointed with the high amount of sugar in the ingredient list. I also find 190 calories too high for a snack. (This surprised me since the manufacturer, Abbott, also produces the Glucerna line, products for diabetics.) It is even more shocking to me since this product is marketed as a nutrition bar, for weight management.

Although the Zone Perfect Greek Yogurt bar won points for taste, I am concerned with the amount of sugar and high calories as a snack option.
Samantha T.
Which is your favorite flavor/variety?
Erika E.
Hudsonville, MI
What flavor of Zone Perfect bar did you receive in your Good Life VoxBox?
Alexandria S.
Better than other nutrition bars?
Kaylee B.
Vail, AZ
Does anyone like this flavor ??
Michele M.
Has anyone tried the fudge graham? How does it taste? Looking for a bar without the chalk protein taste to it!