BY ZONEPERFECT #50 in Fitness Supplements

Zone Perfect® Chocolate Peanut Butter Nutrition Bars.

With other natural flavor.

14g protein.

19 vitamins & minerals. see more...

• Which is your favorite flavor/variety?20 Answers
  • This might be a weird question but do these take a million years ...1 Answers
  • Does this nutrition bar taste powdery?2 Answers
Zone Perfect Nutrition Bars Chocolate Peanut Butter - 5 CT
  • "I do not like greek yogurt normally but I had the greek yogurt Zone Perfect bar that I received from Influenster GoodVoxBox and I really enjoyed it." in 56 reviews
  • "I received this bar in my Good Life Voxbox and was really excited to try it since I've never had one of Zone Perfects bars.These are absolutely delicious has so much flavor for something nutritious more like a candy bar." in 26 reviews
  • "The Greek Yogurt Vanilla Berry Bar I was sent complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes, and as soon as I tried it....big disappointment." in 10 reviews
  • "These are a healthy snack that you could easily use to replace a high calorie, sugary snack to curve that sweet tooth craving." in 6 reviews
  • "I get the combo packs of these bars at BJ's which include the chocolate peanut butter and the graham fudge and I can honestly say that these are my absolute favorite health food bars ever." in 6 reviews
Patricia C.
Patricia C.
Escondido, CA
Foodie Expert
I like to eat nutrition bars after my workout so I don't overeat during a full meal however because of my taste preference, I didn't enjoy this flavor because I found it overly sweet. I thought the saltiness of the peanut butter would balance out the chocolate but it was just too sweet for my taste buds to handle. The bites that I did take, the flavor was good but the sweetness just overpowered it. I had to stop eating. That's not to say that this brand isn't good. I just didn't like this flavor, but I do love their chocolate chip cookie dough.
Suzanne R.
Suzanne R.
Great bar! Very filling, and full of protein (14g). Had it for the first time today and it kept me feeling full for hours after eating. This flavor is sweeter than other protein bars I've tasted, and according to the package it does have a fair amount of sugar (15g - by comparison, the gold emblem oat and chocolate fiber bars in my cabinet have 8g). Because of that, I'm giving it four stars, but otherwise it's a great product!
Zina B.
Zina B.
Sacramento, CA
Foodie Expert
I found out about these protein bars by accident one morning at Walgreens. I am super picky about taste and these have to be my most favorite protein bars. Yes there is some sugar in them but not nearly as much as i would find in a candy bar. I have tried several flavors and so far I have not found one I don't like.
Emma S.
Emma S.
Reading, PA
Foodie Expert
These Zone Perfect Nutrition Bars as the flavor Chocolate Peanut Butter; are a perfect treat for any athlete of any sport or recreational hobby. I always eat these after an excruciatingly hard swim team or water polo practice; and after every sue I have had satisfying results that make e happy.
Reverie V.
Reverie V.
Harrisonburg, VA
Foodie Expert
These are not only healthy but are delicious. I use these bars to substitute protein because I tend not to eat a lot of meats and my doctor gives me these to make up for what I don't eat. I get a nice little full feeling from this snack.
Yerania G.
Yerania G.
The zone bar graham cracker is delicious! I was looking for something I could eat that has a lot of fiber. They were on sale at cotsco for a box. I eat one almost everyday. They have more flavors and i would recommened them to others.
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Fort Myers, FL
Foodie Expert
Definitely one of my favorite tasting protein bars. for a mommy on the go it's convenient to carry in my diaper bag if I can't eat right away after a workout. full of a good amount of protein to keep me full for a while.
Rachael G.
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
Foodie Expert
These are good for what they are. I'm not really a fan of protein bars unless the protein is really good at hiding itself in there. I can't really get over the protein taste. They're good for when you need a quick fix.
Ramiza R.
Ramiza R.
These are delicious. This is a great go to snack and has so many good ingredients for you. Very high in protein and they are quite filling. I buy a huge box at Costco each time I go. I would definitely recommend.
Lydia C.
Lydia C.
East Lansing, MI
These are one of the best protein bars that I've tried. They taste amazing and are good for you. I take these everywhere with me. I'm pretty addicted to them
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Which is your favorite flavor/variety?
Erika E.
Erika E.
Hudsonville, MI
What flavor of Zone Perfect bar did you receive in your Good Life VoxBox?
Kaylee B.
Kaylee B.
Vail, AZ
Does anyone like this flavor ??
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Foodie Expert
Better than other nutrition bars?
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Hamilton, OH
Foodie Expert
Has anyone tried the dark chocolate? I didn't know if it would be over bearing