BY ZON

ZoN Pink resistance tubes allow you to incorporate the benefits of resistance training to your routine without the use of bulky weights. A safe, proven, do-anywhere routine to build strength and improve tone. Resistance tubes allow you to target muscle groups, while providing full range of motion. Choose from 2 resistance levels to suit your fitness capabilities. see more...

• Where can I buy this? Would love to buy it 7 Answers
Laraine S.
resistance bands are made out of the highest quality rubber to ensure maximum life and are 99 percent latex free! These bands are ideal for physical therapy, exercise, weight loss, Pilates, muscle toning, muscle strengthening, stretching, rehabilitation, and general health and fitness.
Rebekah V.
My husband bought this for me for my birthday awhile back and I loved it! I could do so much in my workouts with it. Unfortunately, mine broke one day. :(
Roberta P.
N Brunswick, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Love this product .. the band is such a good way to really get a full workout with just one product and it's also inexpensive great buy
Ivette G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This tube is perfect for the way I work out. It's medium resistance is great for lots of reps, especially when doing curls.
Irene M.
Red Bluff, CA
I use this everyday and it feels like I just opened the box long lasting highly recommend :)
Alli F.
Riverdale, NJ
Very durable! I use these in my workouts and think they make a great asset to my workout!
Karina T.
Son las mejores súper fáciles de utilizar ayudan mucho para los ejercicios me encantan
Lilia L.
Mexico
No le probado pero seria genial me encanta el color Y biene con una cajita es economico lopuedes llevar adonde sea
Cindy C.