SportsExercise & FitnessFitness EquipmentZon
ZoN Resistance Tubes - SOUTHBEND SPORTING GOODS INC

Zon ZoN Resistance Tubes - SOUTHBEND SPORTING GOODS INC

by Zon

ZoN Pink resistance tubes allow you to incorporate the benefits of resistance training to your routine without the use of bulky weights. A safe, proven, do-anywhere routine to build strength and improve tone. Resistance tubes allow you to target muscle groups, while providing full range of motion. Choose from 2 resistance levels to suit your fitness capabilities.

Where can I buy this? Would love to buy it
Start your review of Zon ZoN Resistance Tubes - SOUTHBEND SPORTING GOODS INC!
How would you rate this product?
Ivette G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This tube is perfect for the way I work out. It's medium resistance is great for lots of reps, especially when doing curls.
Karina T.
Son las mejores súper fáciles de utilizar ayudan mucho para los ejercicios me encantan
Lilia L.
Mexico
No le probado pero seria genial me encanta el color Y biene con una cajita es economico lopuedes llevar adonde sea
Roberta P.
N Brunswick, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Love this product .. the band is such a good way to really get a full workout with just one product and it's also inexpensive great buy
Laraine S.
resistance bands are made out of the highest quality rubber to ensure maximum life and are 99 percent latex free! These bands are ideal for physical therapy, exercise, weight loss, Pilates, muscle toning, muscle strengthening, stretching, rehabilitation, and general health and fitness.
Rebekah V.
My husband bought this for me for my birthday awhile back and I loved it! I could do so much in my workouts with it. Unfortunately, mine broke one day. :(
Alli F.
Butler, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Very durable! I use these in my workouts and think they make a great asset to my workout!
Irene M.
Red Bluff, CA
I use this everyday and it feels like I just opened the box long lasting highly recommend :)
Johanna C.
St, ON
Zon ZoN Resistance Tubes - SOUTHBEND SPORTING GOODS INC uploaded by Johanna C.
I recently started using these resistant bands are amazing they’re better than the other ones were they don’t roll up when you’re using them which is amazing I like them I recommend them go and get yourself some pairs because you’ll love them too I got mine from Amazon it’s a brand that is from a company here in Canada it’s based out of Windsor i recommended I totally do I was able to afford it it’s affordable just go check it out on Amazon
Ask a question to the Influenster community...