BY ZON

Enhance virtually any exercise routine to improve muscle tone, endurance, and balance. ZoN Ankle/Wrist weights are a great addition for strengthening and muscle toning programs. ZoN Ankle/Wrist weights work not only your upper and lower arms, but your shoulders, chest and back as well. Used as ankle weights, they help develop hip and leg muscles. On ankles or wrists, they provide an easy and time-saving way to boost the benefits of an aerobic workout. see more...

cynthia s.
Oxnard, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Enhance Virtually Any Exercise Routine To Improve Muscle Tone, Endurance, And Balance. Zon Ankle/Wrist Weights Are A Great Addition For Strengthening And Muscle Toning Programs. Zon Ankle/Wrist Weights Work Not Only Your Upper And Lower Arms, But Your Shoulders, Chest And Back As Well. Used As Ankle Weights, They Help Develop Hip And Leg Muscles. On Ankles Or Wrists, They Provide An Easy And Time-Saving Way To Boost The Benefits Of An Aerobic Workout. Pockets Hold Removable 1 Lb. Weights So You Can Adjust The Weight. Wide Hook And Loop Fasteners On Each End Allow You To Adjust To The Right Fit Around Ankle Or Wrist. Reflective Tape For Added Visibility In Low Light Outdoor Exercise Conditions..
Taylor M.
I do use ankle and wrist weights sometimes when I workout but I feel like you have to be careful what workouts you use them in because it might hurt your muscles. But they help strengthen your muscles some
Amber L.
Madison, WI
Great for toning my muscles. I wear these as I do my butt exercises for an extra challenege. These weights work wonders.
Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are a perfect addition to your at home gym. They are very easy to put on, the are great for your wrists or ankles.
Shannia W.
These are amazing to work out with especially if you are looking to gain quick results , I use these 3 times a week when doing my leg and await routines , I brought these from amazon and I would highly recommend to kick start your body goals 💦