BY ZON

ZoN Pink dumbbells are ideal for training upper body muscles, building strength and endurance. Non-slip grip is easy to hold for lower body lunges and squats. You don t have to be a body builder to build a better body. see more...

Buy on Walmart
April D.
Decatur , AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I own two sets of these the 8 and the 10lbs ones. They are really good to use with cardio or if you are just starting to work out you will want to start with these and then work your way up. Very easy to grip and work out with. I would recommend.
Desiree O.
San Antonio, TX
Love the color. I use these for my home work outs and even when I'm at the park. I'm looking to get different weights but these work perfect for now !
Erika G.
I love this dumbbell I personally have a whole set with multiple weights. I can use them anywhere at any time. They are a perfect dumbbell for anyone.
Jessica T.
These are perfect weight to tone up my arms and shoulders. I love these weights. They're just what I need for my workout.
Huma G.
Flemington, NJ
This is great for when I'm too lazy to go to the gym and I want to work out in the comfort of my own home.
Kortney W.
Erie, Pa
Great for at home workouts. To have on hand for independent use or use with workout videos.
Mandy L.
Perfect for at home workouts! So easy to use and they take up little space in the home!