BY ZON COSMEDIX

24/7 Oil Control Blotting Tissues - 65 ct - Each silken sheet absorbs excess oil from the skin leaving a shine free complexion. The non-comedogenic powder blends with your existing makeup, smoothing unevenness without smudging. You face will feel clean and look refreshed. - 24/7 Oil Control Blotting Tissues - 65 ct see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mercedes D.
Harrisburg, PA
I've always thought of blotting papers to be a waste of money and got this by chance one day. They are AMAZING. My skin isn't super oily so I used one around 3 or 4 each day (I put my makeup on at 7:00am) just to get hat shine away away and these do the trick. The powder helps blend in my makeup, and the sheet quickly absorbs it. You'd never know I just blotted my face! Highly recommend this product!
Caitlyn H.
Boiling Springs, SC
I got the tea tree oil blotting sheets in this brand and they worked pretty well . The packaging is cute , they come out like little tissues but I had to use more than one to get all the oil off my face , probably wouldn't buy them again .