Zon Bright Pink 24

Zon Bright Pink 24" x 68" Yoga Mat

BY ZON #55 in Yoga Mats & Equipment

Increased flexibility and improved posture are the benefits of performing yoga. The ZoN Pink yoga and fitness mat not only provides necessary traction while you're exercising, but also adds comfort. see more...

Zon Bright Pink 24
Zon Bright Pink 24" x 68" Yoga Mat
Jody J.
Lanesville, IN
Not a bad mat. This is the first one I've ever owned, so I don't have much to compare it to. It definitely keeps my knees cushioned from all the hardwood floors in our home and keeps my feet from sliding around. It doesn't pull my hair like some I've used before have. I definitely recommend it.
Vanessa A.
Coral Springs, FL
I love the way my feet stick to this mat and helps me do my yoga poses without worrying about slipping or it falling apart like other ones I've tried. I think if it was a thicker mat I would love it even more because it's hard to do certain things on my knees without it hurting.
Dylan B.
Hoquiam, WA
Love my yoga mat! Squishy and easy on my back while do back yoga moves :))))
Paola Q.
Oxnard, Ca
There are always soft . It's good to have theme when you are doing yoga or just laying down
Jessica T.
Love this yoga mat. Its nice and thick enough for me. Its just the right size to set up in my workout area. Its just soft and study enough for my yoga or pilates.
ilhem b.
algeries
Wellness Guru Expert
Produit très beau et merveilleux. Je conseille à tout le monde de l'utiliser et
de l'essayer. Et achetez-le sans hésiter. J'ai essayé le produit avant
et je suis très satisfait. Merci beaucoup pour les produits incroyables,
nouveaux et merveilleux
Ashlyn N.
Great yoga Matt. I've had it for a while. It's very soft and comfortable. I've used it several times when doing yoga indoors and outdoors.
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
Does this mat slide? How soft is it? Thank you.