New ParentNursing & FeedingPacifiersZoli
- Chubby Gummy Teethers - 2pk - Pink/White

Zoli - Chubby Gummy Teethers - 2pk - Pink/White.

by Zoli

ZOLI CHUBBY GUMMY TEETHERS - PINK/WHITE

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Zoli - Chubby Gummy Teethers - 2pk - Pink/White.!
Ashley H.
Purchased at: Amazon
My twins love these! They are dishwasher safe which I love and don't collect dog hair like the grip kind. The only negative is sometimes the babies will turn them around and try to bite the plastic side and choke
Crystal R.
St. Thomas
These teethers were a lifesaver for us! The design makes it easy for baby to hold and get in their mouth and is not a choking hazard due to round section. It was easy to apply a teething oil to this and my son continued to use this as a toddler when getting his molars!
Karla K.
Mississauga , ON
If you have a finger muncher and not a fist munch this teether is for you. My guys kept chewing on only one finger when they teethed and I set out to find the teether that would meet that need. The ergonomic design makes it easy to hold in little hands. Find them in a local shop was the hard part. Not that they aren’t worth it but I didn’t want to pay shipping on a $12.00 item. The boys still like to use them even now but they put it in their mouth both ways and some times gag on the handle bit.

Looking for your answer?