BY ZOLI BABY

SUMO, the big bro to our On-the-Go formula & snack dispenser has all the same convenient and easy to use features but now holds much more. Bulky snacks such as strawberries, orange slices, pretzel sticks, and rice cakes. you name it, now fits into one of the of SUMO. Packing foods to accommodate your growing toddler/child is now easier with SUMO's stackable and modular system. see more...

Jacqueline H.
Erie, CO
I absolutely loved this product with my first child. It was easy to bring snacks on the go. The design is cute and undoubtedly more exciting than say a ziplock bag or Tupperware. I'm sure this would be perfect for mom's using formula as you could measure out a few bottles worth and even have a compartment for water if need be. I didn't use it for that purpose, but I imagine it would be easier than lugging around a big can of formula. I actually completely forgot I owned this and it would be nice now that I have two little ones. My 3 year old has been using it as a toy for some months. Haha. So there's another use for it! :D
Christyn S.
Kapaa, HI
I love this snack dispenser it has 3 compartments to it and a handle I still use mine to this day and my son is 3 years old. This is something I will have for a long time till my son can do things on his own. And yes I would buy this and recommend this product
Carol D.
Philadelphia, PA
These are a must have when we are in the go. I love the stackable design. People always ask me where I bought it when I take it out. Has lasted me 3+ years. I've dropped them a number of times and my son has thrown them around countless times.
Nicole D.
San Diego, CA
I love this I use it every time we go out its so great for putting snacks and cereal/oatmeal or baby food , not to mention you can use it for a ton of other things as well I've seen it be used for diaper bag organization I'm thinking of getting another one just for that lol
Teresa N.
Davenport, FL
These are the best snack dispensers! I really like them and my son does too! It's very easy to put in the diaper bag and for my son to eat snacks from. These were given to me as a baby shower gift and I am so thankful! I would recommend these to parents.
Katie I.
Aston, PA
One of my favorite baby products! So convenient for snacks on the go. It has great portion sizes and fits wonderfully in the diaper bag or purse. Love the fun colors too.
Amanda J.
Love it! Such a great way to organize baby's food. I put formula in some containers and rice cereal in others. Super easy way to send all of her food to the baby sitter.
RoseMarie M.
I love this container! I have three daughters and I put a snack for each one in it when we go out, like the zoo or the mall. At home I use the sections for snacks too!
Victoria B.
These containers are so fun! They are very helpful on long trips or with multiple children because you can pack a few different snacks. We use these all the time :)
Bianca O.
Amarillo, TX
These are multi use. I first used it with baby formula and now I use it for snacks on the go. It was one of many holy grails
Danielle G.
Berwick, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
How durable are these containers? Do they hold up if the toddler tosses it and such?
samantha P.
Is this worth he money?? is it thick plastic in case they throw it will it break easily??
Jessica B.
Does each compartment have its own lid, or does stacking them on top of each other create the "lid" for the bottoms ones?

back