BeveragesJuice & Fruit DrinksZola
Brazilian Superfoods Zola, Original Acai Power Juice, 32oz

Zola Brazilian Superfoods Zola, Original Acai Power Juice, 32oz

by Zola

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Zola Brazilian Superfoods Zola, Original Acai Power Juice, 32oz!
Bianca A.
Love acai juice for fruit smoothies. So many nutritional benefits and it's yummy
Jenya S.
Northfield, NJ
Literally my favorite Acai juice! Love a little bit of pulp in it, great taste and so good for you
Brenda R.
Brooklyn, NY
Zola Brazilian Superfoods Zola, Original Acai Power Juice, 32oz uploaded by Brenda R.
One of my favorite Acai juices it taste so good and you get a great amount for the price. I found this juice on sale at Stop & Shop for 2 for $5. Talk about an amazing deal! I bought this kind and the Mango Chia kind which is my favorite!
Stina R.
Calgary
I haven’t seen this at my local shop in ages but I’m not forgetting it any time soon. I don’t buy much juice as I tend to prefer making my own but this is an except. Despite being pure juice, the mouthfeel is creamy and full-bodied. The balance between tart and sweet is perfect. This goes down a treat.

Looking for your answer?