BY ZOJIRUSHI

Zojirushi silver air pot beverage dispenser - 74 oz. see more...

• I wonder in which country is this product made? I got different a...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Susan B.
Susan B.
Boalsburg, PA
The restaurant I worked at while in college had these. The button on top you press to fill a cup filled our large mugs quickly. They're also easy to fill and refill, we brewed coffee right into them. They kept the coffee fresh and hot! I only gave them a B because they can break.
Christiana L.
Christiana L.
The coffee shop I worked at used these and with the slightest slip up, the heat seal would break and a whole vat of coffee would be cold within an hour and we'd be losing money.
Gulfport, MS
There a several brands of thermal airpots out there, including one or two well-known, popular American brands. They are all fine. Then there's Zojirushi. This airpot is made with quality and precision, and the most important: It keeps liquids hot for a LONG TIME.
Lanelle M.
Lanelle M.
Orangeburg, SC
I never owned one of these personally but the cosmetology school I went to had these and the coffee stayed warm all night. They were easy to open and operate.
Gulfport, MS
I wonder in which country is this product made? I got different answers...