BY ZOJIRUSHI

Take all of your drinks on the go with the zojirushi polished stainless steel air pot beverage dispenser. This stylish stainless steel carrier has double insulated glass walls to keep beverages hot or cold. see more...

Nicole D.
Nicole D.
New Tazewell, TN
This airport is perfect for when you are putting together an event. You get a catered look without the catered price. They keep your coffee hot for hours.

silvia m.
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM
Foodie Expert
These are super fun and easy to transport. we bring these to winter events like the hot air balloon fiesta. jeeps our coffee hot for hours.
Julia K.
Julia K.
Foodie Expert
Love this thing!!! We have a family of 8 and always seem to be running to get more hot water so for trips to the mountains this lasts for like 10 cups of tea
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.
Foodie Expert
I love this product! 10/10 would recommend my mom uses it almost everyday! I bought one for my aunt and she loves it!
Alisha S.
Alisha S.
Baltimore, MD
These are great for parties and get together you can put coffee in it and tea which us great
Madeline C.
Madeline C.
El Cajon, CA
Foodie Expert
I'm pretty sure I own 2 or 3 of these perfect for parties or any type of gathering and keeps the drinks HOT.
Ben S.
Ben S.
Aurora, illinois
This is great to keep hotntea of coffee warm for a big brunch. It's light and doesn't spill
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Truxton, NY
Has anyone purchased this and how do they like it?