Zojirushi Pearl White Umami Micom Rice Cooker & Warmer - 5.5 cups uploaded by Prachi B.

BY ZOJIRUSHI #37 in Rice Cookers

The zojirushi umami micom rice cooker and warmer has micro computerized fuzzy logic technology that automatically adjusts cooking time and temperature according to the menu selected. The umami setting soaks and steams rice longer for enhanced flavor. It has a spherical inner cooking pan and heating system and a versatile slow cook function to cook soups and other menus. Menu settings include: white, umami,mixed,sushi, porridge, sweet, brown, gaba brown, rinse-free, quick cooking and slow cook. see more...

Prachi B.
I have been using this rice cooker for a few years now. It was my first Zojirushi product and it is one of my favorite kitchen appliance in this whole wide world. It consistently makes perfect rice EVERYTIME! I have tried different varieties of rice such a the brown rice, long grain and regular basmati rice, thai jasmine rice and they all turn our great. I love the fact that this has a timer and even if you start the cooking cycle for your rice in the morning, once its done the cycle will automatically switch to "keep Warm" and will stay perfectly hot steaming and ready for the next 12 hrs or when you get back from work. It comes with a measuring cup for rice and the inside bowl is marked with the levels that you are to fill with water and thats pretty much it. Just turn it on and forget about it, the little musical twinkle twinkle little start music at the start and end of each cycle will let you know. Its made in Japan! Love it and I cant wait to try more products from Zojirushi.
Lindsey B.
Harlem, GA
I've never been one to make rice right..like ever..I got this as a Christmas present last year and I absolutely love it!! Rice is always perfect and I recommend everyone to get one!
Brenda D.
Happy valley, OR
My sister has one of these and her rice is always perfect. I keep hinting I want one for Christmas