BY ZOJIRUSHI

Cook white rice, brown rice, sushi rice and porridge perfectly with this cooker from zojirushi. It is made of plastic and stainless steel, and it features a removable bowl. The nonstick coating makes cleanup quick and easy. see more...

• Is this one pricey ???? the one i have at home i got for 50$ how ...1 Answers
  • How many servings does it make at a time? Also, can you add to t...3 Answers
  • I'm thinking about spending the money on this rice cooker.. Is it...1 Answers
Courtney B.
Foodie Expert
Growing up, I never really liked rice. My parents would make brown basmati rice in a pot on the stovetop, and it always turned out dry. But no more -- now I love rice! the Zojirushi Micon Rice Cooker is a miracle. It has different settings for different types of rice so it always cooks perfectly, no matter whether you're a sushi rice lover or a porridge lover.

The timer function is especially useful for setting long cooking rice like brown rice in the morning and coming home from work to rice warm and waiting for dinner. I also like using it with the timer function to do steel cut oats overnight so I can have a big batch of oatmeal cooked and ready when I wake up. Everything is cooked perfectly every time.

The form of the rice cooker is well designed as well. The power cord is retractable for easy storage, and the cooker comes with its own measuring cup and rice scoop. (The measuring cup is not a regular cup size, so if you lose it you'll need to get a replacement off the Zojirushi website, but they are very cheap.)

Overall, I am highly satisfied with this purchase. Initially, I was worried it might be another specialty kitchen tool that ended up collecting dust on a shelf, but it has really become an essential daily part of my cooking routine.
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
I recently upgraded my rice cooker and I never thought this would make such a huge difference. The rice is always perfectly cooked and it doesn't stick to the Teflon pan, which makes it super super easy to clean. Very easy to use and was surprised that the manual said it could also steam food & bake cakes! I'm eager to try that out...
Gabriela L.
Charlotte , Nc
I used to worry thst my rice would burn but not with this is amazing i can about my day without having to run around
Nicole R.
Hillsboro, OR
This product makes rice sticky and soft. It's not too expensive. It can find it at most places.
Meredith B.
After visiting Japan in March, I came home with a greater appreciation for correctly cooked rice. I did some research and have been so happy with my Zojirushi rice cooker. It's a bit of a financial investment, but well worth it for perfectly cooked rice!
Les F.
Sarasota, FL
Fast, quiet, and makes perfect rice every time. It takes a little longer than my old rice cooker, but the rice comes out much better. The Teflon bowl makes clean up simple.
Nicole K.
Largo, FL
Foodie Expert
I will never make rice again without a rice cooker! Super easy to use and is such a great product
Jessica H.
I make rice all the time and this is totally worth it. It makes perfect rice every time and the Teflon bowl is so easy to clean
komal t.
Has all the preset functions. it makes perfect rice -- any kind of rice -- normal rice, brown rice or steamed veggies... without worrying about the details of preparation.
karen g.
Louisville, KY
Foodie Expert
Wow.. $155 for this.. idk is it really worth it? why?
Joyce S.
How many servings does it make at a time? Also, can you add to the rice? For example, can you do yellow rice? Thank you for your answer ahead. ~Js🌟
Emily H.
Mankato, MN
I'm thinking about spending the money on this rice cooker.. Is it worth it???
Ivana C.
Toronto
Is this one pricey ???? the one i have at home i got for 50$ how much is this one?