Zojirushi

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
This hot water tank/boiler has become a household necessity. We just refill this each day and have hot water on demand all day. It has three temperature settings, 175, 195, and 208 and you have 2 speeds for how fast the water comes out. It has an unlock you have to hit before you can dispense which is a nice safety feature. The timer allows you to turn it off for 6-10 hours, then it will turn back on and reboil the water. I love that it plays the song beautiful dreamer when you put the timer on, its so cute. We use ours for all hot drinks including americano coffees, tea, hot chocolate, and hot toddys.
5 / 5
We use this every day. I cannot express how I love my Zojirusji! Instant tea, french press, oatmeal. I use it to heat up easy mac for the kids, warm up some milk, the possibilities are really endless.
5 / 5
The best for keep your water hot and ready when you need it, it has the best technology and its really a trusted brand, it is expensive but really worth the money. If you want to invest in a good water boiler this is the one is highly recommended for those with a busy schedule like me. You would love it !