Zojirushi Micom 10-Cup Micom Rice Cooker & Warmer

by Zojirushi

Zojirushi at Kohl's - Shop our entire selection of small kitchen electrics, including this Zojirushi Micom 10-Cup Micom Rice Cooker & Warmer at Kohls.com. Model no. NL-AAC18CA.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Zojirushi Micom 10-Cup Micom Rice Cooker & Warmer!
Winly L.
Love this rice cooker. Easy to operates, different fiction I can cook my rice in regular time, or wen I’m in a hurry I can use the quick mode.
Christina K.
Austin, TX
When my holy grail Tiger rice cooker died,  I purchased this at Costco. The price is good at Costco. I cook rice minimum twice a day.  I like fresh rice.  We are household of 2 people and eat about 50 pound bag of rice every 2 months. This rice cooker is expensive compared to other brands. I like Zojirushi brand,  but I noticed this rice cooker was made in China. I noticed that the rice container metal is very thin. At first I was okay with it because it cooked rice well. Thes rice was fluffy and delicious,  but after continuous use, the metal container close to heat element was showing signs of year. At the one year, the metal bowl sprung a leak.  The rice cookers made in China are lower quality, but we are still paying prices for Japanese brandname. Before buying make sure to find one made in Japan.
beth H.
Seattle, WA
Back when my husband and I were just starting out, one of the things we agreed upon was that we needed a good rice cooker (we may have gotten one before we even had a bed). Zojirushi is probably the most well known brand for rice cookers, so we went searching at our local Japanese market. We eventually picked this model because it is made in Japan. This thing is a beast. It makes excellent rice, and it works just as well as the day we brought it home. You see homes in Japan with 10-20 year old Zojirushi rice cookers, and with how well ours is holding up, I expect it to last at least that long. Yes, it's expensive, but if you are serious about rice I can't recommend this cooker enough.

Looking for your answer?