BY ZOJIRUSHI

A pressurized system elevates cooking temperatures to higher levels, which alters the structure of starch within each grain of rice. this change makes the rice softer and easier to digest. rice cooked with pressure has also been found to stay soft for longer periods of time when compared to regularly cooked rice. all zojirushi pressure rice cookers utilize induction heating (ih) and are micro computerized (micom). automatically selects from three pressure levels according to the menu selectedc. platinum infused nonstick inner cooking pan changes water quality for sweeter tasting rice. superior induction heating technology. ... see more...

Ana S.
San Antonio, TX
I have this rice cooker and I simply love it ! It keeps warm for a long time, which is good. I always set it before I leave to work and when I get home I have fresh rice. I totally recommend this one and any other from this brand.
Briana T.
Pasadena, TX
I love how it keeps the rice warm since i always make dinner 30 min before my husband comes home
nina f.
Bronx, NY
I've heard amazing things about rice cookers. Even tho I like to make my rice old fashion way