Zojirushi Home Bakery Virtuoso Breadmaker, BB-PAC20 - Stainless Steel

The Virtuosoa s revolutionary heating element will change the way chefs bake bread at home. With perfectly browned crust every time, anyone can do it. Now cooks can take advantage of one of the most technologically advanced bread makers wea ve found, loaded with menu settings and options for the ultimate in versatility. This bread maker has everything, including an additional heater on the lid for even baking every time, a user-friendly easy-to-read LCD control panel to guide you through the process, and even a special gluten-free course for dietary restrictions. An LCD clock makes it easy to check the completion time and set up the timer, and handles on the baking pan make for easy handling and removal. Therea s a large viewing window so you can keep up with progress, and the quick baking cycle prepares bread in only two hours. Maker includes a 13-hour delay timer; auto shut-off; and menu settings such as basic, wheat, gluten free, quick, dough, jam, cake, sourdough starter; and three memory settings. Unit comes with a measuring cup and spoon, an instructional DVD, usera s manual and recipe booklet with 100+ recipes. Two-pound loaf of bread capacity. 700 watts. 22 lbs.; 10A½" h x 13" l x 18" w. Web only.

Does this machine make good gluten free bread or do you think it dries it out? I've used many different machines and have experienced both outcomes .
Start your review of Zojirushi Home Bakery Virtuoso Breadmaker, BB-PAC20 - Stainless Steel!
Product Highlights
“great bread maker i use it all the time i got it as a wedding gift, makes amazing bread, saves me a ton of money ” in 1 review
I cannot say enough good things about this breadmaker! I have Celiac disease and have to eat totally gluten free and this has a gluten free bread setting which is cool! Gluten free bread has a different composition and the approach to baking is different than regular bread so I like the option. I have used it so many times and I also like the recipe booklet it comes with!
Gluten Free
Colorado Spgs, CO
I absolutely love this bread maker. It mixes everything together for you. Has a different setting for different types of breads. The bread just slides right out. You will get holes on the bottom of your bread from the mixing knobs. It comes apart very easy for cleaning.
Organic, Low Carb
West Babylon, NY
Purchased at: Kohl's
I am happy with purchase Zojirushi bread machine. I am making good breads.Perfect bread machine. I purchased from Kohl's.com.I recommend.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Great bread maker i use it all the time i got it as a wedding gift, makes amazing bread, saves me a ton of money
Dairy Free, Sugar Free, Kosher
I have used this multiple times and it may be pricey but it makes incredible bread!
No Special Diet

If you agree to my order this

I hope you will send me in  this email gmail : [email protected]

To take the address
agadir
Hello every body my name is ghizlane malouki i love so much this products and i hope to get chance to do reviews to this products....
If i get this products I wanna share it with my Friends and my familly and my classemate..
That why i hope to have a chance to do reviews to this products..
That why i hope to have a chance to do reviews to this products..
Halal