Zojirushi 10-cup Micom Rice Cooker and Warmer

Enjoy delicious rice anytime, cooked automatically to your preference. ; Compact design with a dent resistant plastic body complements the modern kitchen. ; Spherical heating system and cooking pan assures even heat distribution for perfectly cooked rice every time. ; 10-cup capacity is perfect for larger families or parties and gatherings. Note: Capacity is stated in 6 oz. cups of raw rice. Cooked yield is roughly double the amount. ; Features automatic keep warm cycle. ; Menu settings include: white/mixed porridge sushi sweet brown quick cooking. ; Easy-to-read LCD control panel with clock and timer display. ; Measuring lines on inner cooking pan for precise control of ingredients. ; Removable inner cooking pan makes clean-up a breeze. ; Convenient detachable inner lid allows easy washing. ; Detachable power cord keeps your counter top clutter-free. ; Comes with a rice measuring cup and a rice spatula with holder. ; Dimensions: 11.0w x 9.9h x 14.4d. ; 120 volts/820 watts.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Zojirushi 10-cup Micom Rice Cooker and Warmer!
How would you rate this product?
Monroe Township, NJ
I love, love this rice cooker. So easy and versatile. Not just for rice. You can make soup, oatmeal, even desserts with this cooker. You can make a lot for when you have guests coming over. You can also use it as a slow cooker. Easy to clean. The only two cons are that you have to wash your rice very, very, very well and it is expensive.
Vestavia, AL
My husband & I LOVE this rice cooker. We use it frequently. It's a little pricey compared to other rice cookers out there but so worth the money. Perfect rice every time. Easy to clean, and very durable!
No Special Diet
I used rice cooker.... my little one like rice .so every day I cook rice this one such a good helper for me ..............................
Columbus, OH
I love this rice cooker, it cooks rice really quickly And it's great and I can make plenty of rice for my family in a timely manner.
Organic, Dairy Free, Sugar Free
agadir
Hello every body my name is ghizlane malouki i love so much this products and i hope to get chance to do reviews to this products....
If i get this products I wanna share it with my Friends and my familly and my classemate..
That why i hope to have a chance to do reviews to this products..
That why i hope to have a chance to do reviews to this products..
Halal