ZOEVA Vegan Prime Set

by Zoeva

The ZOEVA Vegan Prime Set contains 10 superb makeup brushes for the face and eyes. Each brush is crafted of fine synthetic fibres that provide expert coverage for both beginners and professional users. This collection is kept in a convenient brush clutch for easy storage and travel. The following items are included in the set: * 104 Buffer * 106 Powder brush * 110 Face Shape brush * 128 Cream Cheek brush * 142 Concealer Buffer * 223 Petit Eye Blender brush * 226 Smudger * 227v Soft Definer Vegan brush * 235 Contour Shader brush * 317 Wing Liner brush * One large black brush clutch *Benefits* * Complete and essential, this set is all you will require for basic and professional makeup application * Brushes are made of synthetic taklon fibres * Compact and easy to store *Application* * 104 Buffer: Use to apply and blend foundation, powder and mineral makeup * 106 Powder: Use to apply loose and pressed powder * 110 Face Shape: Use to contour the face shape with cream and powder products * 128 Cream Cheek: Use to apply cream and powder blush * 142 Concealer Buffer: Use to apply and blend concealer * 223 Petit Eye Blender: Use to accentuate the crease * 226 Smudger: Use to smudge eyeshadow and kohl along the lash line * 227v Soft Definer Vegan: Use to softly blend and smooth eyeshadow * 235 Contour Shader: Use to apply eyeshadow in a V-shape

Serait il possible de tester ce jolie set qui m’a l’air très intéressant et qualitatif?
where can i buy this and how much is it? do you like quality?
Start your review of ZOEVA Vegan Prime Set!
Nancy O.
Albany Or
Son maravillosas. Tienen una suavidad que enamorada aparte qie difumina perfecto el maquillaje. Su bolsita las protege suoer bien. Están hermosas las recomiendo 👍 100 % créanme se enamoraran de estas bellezas. Y el precio esta accesible .
Maria S.
Pound Ridge, NY
ZOEVA Vegan Prime Set uploaded by Maria S.
Very good quality brushes. Super easy to clean and pretty handle. I don’t use the mini fan as much bc I do highlighter with my finger but can be used for the nose bridge highlight Zoeva
Jane C.
I love this Zoeva’s brushes a lot , you can feel how smooth the brushes are compared to others. It’s just a lil bit pricey too me.
Sarah L.
Foley, AL
Love these brushes. These are a lot better than other brands. Super soft & last forever.
Katherine A.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Great! Excellent package, easy application. My favourite brush is a brush for browns.
Ben H.
mesa
Love these brush sets , they are super affordable and blend out and face or eye makeup smoothly without and harshness
Arianna M.
I think these brushes were good brushes nothing to fancy.They did feel nice on my dry skin! The packaging was a little cheap but overall product was amazing! Would recommend!!!
Tara N.
Springfield, MA
I like this set, but I think it is very expensive for what it is. Prior to purchasing this I was using an IT Cosmetics set that is very comparable, but close to half the price. I don’t have any complaints except for the price. I don’t think I will choose this brand next time.
Sam M.
Pasadena, CA
My makeup artist sister in law got me this set for my birthday. I really enjoyed it overall. The brushes felt good on the skin and I like that they're vegan. There was no issue with shedding either. The face brushes lost shape over time but are still usable. I like the eye brushes better.
Brittani M.
Charlton, MA
Zoeva brushes are so soft and very good quality. Their crease brush is definitely my go to. They blend really well and are absolutely affordable. I think this is hands down one of my favorite Brush brands. I would highly recommend these.