ZOEVA Smoky Palette

by Zoeva

👋🏼 Do you like ZOEVA Smoky Palette’s pigmentation?
Can someone tell me how zoeva cosmetics are in quality ZOEVA Smoky Palette
Start your review of ZOEVA Smoky Palette!
Brooklyn, NY
Got one of these palettes in my boxycharm and it’s an okay palette defiantly not my favorite but is good if you’re just starting with make up
ponte vedra
The color story is so wonderful. I think it’s very individual and you can make so many different looks from it. It’s a great travel palette for sure
Cherokee Iowa
I love this eyeshadow palette for a smokey eye. It's the perfect name for a perfect palette. At first I thought that the shadows were a little bit hard to blend but if you work with them just a little bit they get easier. You just have to adjust yourself to the formula.
Parker, CO
Best palate they have the colors are beautiful and the formula is nice and evenly pigmented
Zoe a has amazing quality of eyeshadows. Very pigmented and long lasting. They blend well. I have used them with and without a primer and they still performed well.
Pennsylvania
Beautiful eyeshadows with great pigmentation. This has been my every day shadow palette and have purched twice already. Such grown up sophisticated colors.
Burnham, PA
These eye shadows blend well and last well when used over a primer. They are a bit costly per shadow and by pallet though they can be gotten with discount codes which makes the proce slightly better.
Dallas
This palette was apart of a few that I purchased from Zoeva. This palette has matte and shimmers. They are long lasting and easy to blend. They are true to color. I would recommend these to others.
Ft Myers Bch, FL
I love this palette and the way it blends on my eyes. Great quality for the price and easy to use
Caldwell NJ
I️ love this product. It makes for a beautiful Smokey eye. It’s perfect for nighttime. The shadows are long lasting and sweat-proof. It’s affordable especially for the end result of your look. I’d totally recommend this to others.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
New Castle, DE
Corbin, KY
il y a 2 ans
Lisa S. il y a 2 ans
The quality of Zoeva Eyeshadows is great. They are nicely pigmented and blend easily.