BY ZOEVA

Grecia F.
Kettering
Zoeva have some of the best reasonably priced brushes I have used so far.. this brush is one of my faves
Stephanie R.
Apple Valley
I love all my Zoeva brushes! My eyeshadow game has seriously improved since I bought the complete eye set, as well as a few other eye brushes I liked. Everything from the packaging to the hair quality of the brushes is fantastic! I would highly recommend these brushes!!!!!
Dannelle A.
Beenleigh
This is a great brush for that more detailed application and for smaller areas. I would say it’s maybe a mid range in price but is a pretty brush if like the luxe look as well as practicality.
Beth R.
Manchester
Absolutely adore Zoeva brushes they are and always will be my favourite brushes ever. I use the pencil brush for adding inner corner highlight & smoking out shadow around the crease & undereye. It blends effortlessly and is super duper soft. The bristles are really easily cleaned with a bit of soap and water and dry reasonably quick. I’ve had mine for a long time now and no bristles have came out whatsoever the brush looks as good as new. So definitely worth investing in.
Milli A.
colchester
Great for applying eyeshadow to the lower lash line as it’s nice and small but also made out of smooth hairs so it won’t irritate your eyes. Also good at blending the shadows out
Cheyenne Y.
Durham
I love Zoeva’s pencil brushes! They pick up soooo much product, way more than any other pencil brush I own, and this becomes even more impressive when the price point is so low. Love using it to pack on colour and do detailed work. Great value for money!
Sarah B.
West Bend, WI
Great brush for detailed precise application for example at the outer corner of your eye, perfect for small detailed work. Great brush-Great price, added to that it looks really pretty, I am a professional hair and make up artist and I use these brushes in my kit. Love them
Marie B.
Pinceau précis idéal pour les coin externe des yeux, il se lave facilement pas de perte de poils.
Cynthia D.
Bronx
This brush is very dense which makes it easy to pick up enough product so you don’t have to keep dipping in for more. This works great for adding color into the crease or water line. I love to use it for adding a highlight into the inner corner because it is small and soft enough for such a small and delicate area.
Lillian W.
My favourite crease brush not rough gentle get in to crease and inner corners love zoeva brushes they are easy to use they don't shed use most days